So I live in the southern United States and our grass is getting out of control. It's been too wet to cut...

So I live in the southern United States and our grass is getting out of control. It's been too wet to cut. How can I make our shit look better. It's looking pretty shitty, how can we make it presentable?

Attached: well-auction-off-people-like-in-the-olden-days.jpg (500x669, 32K)

by a house

cow* i was trying to say cow

Get a wife you say?

Too wet to cut? The fuck are you talking about

We have a house dipshit. Hence whey we take care of the grass.

or jump of a fridge

Oh, cow you say. Not allowed in my area.

that Op is so wet that he can't cut the fucking gass

Lawnmower wont cut through wet grass thats 5 inches high. Need a fucking katana.

Lmao I wish I were wet enough not to care about the damn grass (op)

Mfs.

Attached: B07EE710.jpg (500x494, 19K)

welll a coat instead

Attached: photo-1524024973431-2ad916746881.jpg (1000x667, 84K)

Y'all. We are in the limits of not being able to have animals in our yards. Suburbs bruh. Old people community.

But this would be ideal yes, thanks.

buy a garden kid then

Whats a garden kid?

now we are talking
or even better buy a horse (something like this)

Attached: The-most-expensive-horses-in-the-world-in-2019-4.jpg (900x623, 221K)

a kid designed specifically to take care of the yard

Get out there with a straight shaft trimmer and work your way down. Been a couple years since I had to weed whack an acre or two, but if you want it bad enough, you can make it work.

swing blade ya faggot, not cutting it in fall

Thanks for all the help, I knew I could rely on Sup Forums

Attached: IMG_4690.jpg (480x342, 35K)

It will cut it. you're just going to have to pay the price for letting it get that tall.
raise the mower up by the spokes on the wheels and slowly mow the lawn as usual, however you'll have to raise the front end of the mower up and it takes forever and is a pain in the nuts.
or you could use a weed eater. takes for ever but easier than the mower. a lot more work and your hands will shake for hours after because of the weed eater motor.

from the looks of it, that horse isn't too good at eating grass

Florida checking in. Use a weed eater if you can't push or ride mow it.

'Cost-effective, eco-friendly, and super cute weed removal. Go Green. Go Goats. Rent A Goat.'
Seriously, there is a service for this, although I believe sex with goat is not in the contract, sry Sup Forums.

Thanks florida. I would feel massively retarded cuz its a pretty big/publicly seen lawn but if thats what it comes down to..

With as wet and grown up as it is, people will understand. You're in the South. We get it.