My older brother with severe schizophrenia can't live on his own anymore and is moving back in with us...

My older brother with severe schizophrenia can't live on his own anymore and is moving back in with us. I only have a year to prank him before I go off to uni. Gimme some ideas.

Attached: 1565919272842.jpg (540x512, 39K)

epic level prank his life by convincing him he's being gangstalked

Already one of his delusions. I was one of the last to leave to table when I started going on an insane rant on gangstalking and all the chips in his body during Thanksgiving.

*he

> a BIG bucket of water
>door frame
>half open door for him to come through
Welcome to your end, brother!

Attached: 5791.png (236x227, 7K)

> My older brother with severe schizophrenia can't live on his own anymore..

That's so sad. I wonder why he has severe schizophrenia.

> I only have a year to prank him

Wow, that question got answered quickly.

Attached: 1330031549460.jpg (500x329, 43K)

Samefag

Youre a fucking piece of shit you should kill yourself

tell him he has no schizophrenia, that it is the personal narrative of one anone too telepathic to be believed

Woah easy there. I know this is Sup Forums but that's way too far.
Uh yeah
kek

Some asshole stoners already convinced him of that. I really don't want to do something bad or detrimental, but something we can both laugh over.

leave pineapples wherever he and only he can find them

convince him that his family is trying to kill him, post results

The whole idea is something that WON'T exacerbate his symptoms. If I wanted to fuck with him I wouldn't need your help. We used to prank each other a lot before his illness.

make him develop psychosis

oh

This melted my heart

fuck him and epic prank him with aids you homo

Yeah, when we were younger he was obsessed with prehistoric animals. He would go down the slide in our yard and pretend to be a pterodactyl gliding through the sky. The the Discovery Channel was always on our small TV, and even when the big game came on, none of us minded. He always said he wanted to be an archaeologist like Indiana Jones but looking for bones. Indiana Bones was the nickname he made for himself and it stuck. On Halloween when he was 11, he dressed up as Indiana Bones and went around the house looking for places to excavate. I, to surprise him, was dressed as a dinosaur in the bathroom. You should have seen the look on his face when he opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walked to dinosaur.

I hope the story is real at least.

I can't even give you that, sorry. This thread was inspired by the shadow people who tormented me last night. I think I might be the older brother soon pardner