EXPANSE FINALE

What did you guys think?

The ship deconstruction was pretty cool/

well yeah
still, somehow anticlimactic but a good stopping point before the final season
still it felt bit anticlimactic being only an intermediate climax compared to the end of the book two, which I assume s3 will culminate with

>final season

don't start

Anticlimatic as fuck and pretty much finally made me drop the show. The fat martian fuck who cannot act for shit should've gotten crushed by the elevator regardless of book characters. Unfortunately as it stands she has a thick plot armor in and i simply cannot stomach the horrible writing and acting of a ruined character for several seasons to come.

Not to mention that Amos is the only likable and interesting character remaining in the show that isnt ruined by dogshit writing, bad acting or miscasting.

Unfortunate since the show was great and worthwhile scifi shows are hard to come by, back to rewatch marathons i guess.

>the final season
AMOS SMASH

>tfw you ran out of good sci-fi to rewatch

I didn't like her at first but I'm fine with her now.

me too
I hated her back when they were on mars, now I get giddy whenever kiwi is in the frame hoping for another cucumber scene

My message is spreading.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

well, fuck you.

>tfw picked up GoT to catch up
>they stopped following the books 3(?) season ago

What are the chances this goes on with their own narrative of the story?

There are only two seasons left for GoT. You think GRRM will actually be able to finish his books in that time?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when he was focused on writing, the smallest gap between books was two years.

Hope you faggots enjoy watching.

I thought it was good. I'm more surprised that I hate Bobby less now.
Drax is ebin. He's gonna be part of the regular crew so we have blacks, asians, latinos and filthy cis men, right?

I'm glad they didn't kill Ashur

>Drax
Prax

I think the Expanse if treated right with strong writing could be a "Game of Thrones" for scifi as "Game of Thrones" itself was for fantasy.

I already finished all the books like back in season 2 mate.
The question is if SyFy get enough $$$ from it to keep going.

Arguably HBO's story is better than what GRRM was writing.

She's looking good for her 65.

>The ship deconstruction was pretty cool/

The protomolecule appears to be very literal.

>Blue blob 1: "What is this show we're in called?"
>Blue blob 12,045,601: "The Expanse."
>Blue blob 1: "Really? Hold my beer, imma going in."

Yeah, but it doesn't have HBO moneyhatting it, so it won't be. Unless a miracle happens-

do you want me to spoil it to you?

>What are the chances this goes on with their own narrative of the story?
No, cos they churn out the books annually easily.

If I like Expanse, what other sci-fi shows would you guys recommend? It is a large selection.

bobbie a cute

>no white womyn
BASED

>if I l-let you into the hanger will you st-step on my balls and call me your little bitch pusy slave?

What did the electrical engineer mean by this?

He was roleplaying as you.

instead of gunny they should be calling her cunny

>she'll literally never ever step on your balls

You have to make her a cucumber sandwich first

the cgi with the monster felt a little bit rushed, the writting a bit clunky (as it has been throughout the season) and i was let down on the bobbie scene, i wanted more of walking around the ship with the armor not giving a fuck

the deconstruction was on fucking point though

also i don"t think they will follow the books that much because book 4 is shit and would make very little sense to make it into series. Johnson getting protomolecule, and specially the tone of some things naomi says at the end, may hint towards things that happen on books 5 and 6

fuck you man

Best moment in the episode. Puts the petty earth / mars rock throwing in perspective.

I've heard a lot of people mention firefly in these threads. I usually stick to books as sci-fi shows get kind of grating. Battlestar maybe? Not sure if there's other shows out there that try to get close to realistic.

A while back I tried Dark Matter but I dropped it after the first episode.

The cgi monster looked like some weird blue bipedal turd. It's bold they showed it in it's full glory though so they scored points with me for that.