If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?

If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?
How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)

Attached: 1564899147007.jpg (683x1024, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZn1MJ9BoRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1542954666165.jpg (640x853, 81K)

i would first hold them in a rape center where butchering would be a relief to their miserable life.

thats some idea

oh. so there are serial killers out there who really DO eat their victims.

god I hope the FBI's watching this shit.

Consider yourself CAUGHT!

MODS MODS MODS!!!!

Attached: try it stupid your reported to fbi now.jpg (1000x533, 74K)

Attached: 1545829977468.jpg (500x667, 42K)

Too stupid even for Sup Forums. Kys

Rilee is so fucking perfect, god damn

Attached: 1548471842239m.jpg (775x1024, 95K)

Keep the girls in a grid, like chicken. Have them walk in line into a machine that paralyses them and puts them on a conveyorbelt. When the conveyorbelt reaches me, i stand there with a chainsaw. Chop them up from feet to head, while alive. The pain makes the meat even more tender. Meat get grinded and put in 1kg packs. Sold to fast food chains. Bone and blood is drained and disposed off in the ocean.

white meat has no spice. try a minority

Attached: 1570243727980m.jpg (768x1024, 60K)

damn y'all niggas are peak incel

I support suicide as a right of anyone who owns them self and meat is food.
a job isn't real life it's where you go and do what stupid people tell you to in exchange for money.
working is a necessary compromise to your integrity for survival, whether hunting, stripping, or butchering.
you are still a whore

reported

Attached: 1573798585788.jpg (640x854, 30K)

I would love to batter and fry up some lhabia. Season with some salt and pepper and enjoy with a nice honey orange sauce. I imagine they are delightfully chewy.

Stop. Get some help.

I always liked the concept of a deli/sandwich shop where they’re alive kept on extreme painkillers, and they’re stood on racks.
You say what cut you want, and the butcher slices a bit off of her, cuts it into individual slices and cooks it right there, and then plops it onto your sandwich. Fresh as it can get. The meat goes on cheap as soon as she dies of blood loss and goes limp on her stand, so there’s a clear distinction between rich man’s meat and poor man’s meat.
An optional detail would be that each body would be drugged up and brainwashed to where they’re actually pleasured by the sensation of being cut, and you can choose a “dry-cut” or you can go for the soft inner thigh that’s been wetted with her juices, which tends to sell fast when lunch hour comes.

Attached: 9D56D383-4F3A-49DC-97E3-C4843D9D25F8.jpg (1024x993, 105K)

Ask have answers many times
>if butchering girls was so normal that it was league and they sold the meat in stores... then yes I would, as would you because it would be seen as normal as butchering a pig or a cow

>using humans for meat is economically not useful. It takes far to long and too many resources to get them to maturity and we aren’t nearly as meaty as a cow or a pig, there simply isn’t enough meat to make the venture economically feasible

Unless you were factory farming women and men and butchering them as fat 5 year olds like beef cattle it wouldn’t make sense

Nah you treat it like a pig farm, the blood and sewage is just sprayed on feed corn for fertilize.

That feed corn is what you use to feed the girls, perfect circle

>bing
every time

your good taste in women doesn't make your original post any less retarded but feel free to keep keep dumping

Totally went to high school the chick from OPs picture, damn

Attached: 20200115_115607.jpg (1833x2268, 1.5M)

Lol

met art 2012

The girl in OP's picture is named Rylee A.

Rilee marks

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZn1MJ9BoRA

I'd eat it and work at the facility. I'd hope id get a good discount and would fuck the girls before or after. I'd take some souvenirs home like panties that were discarded.

What is a Stage name ?

Calm ur tits

Fuck you're right O_O'

user never cease to amaze me

Rilee Marks has on record stated she went to high school with this user guys. So dont argue with him.