youtu.be/RCsUFtCKdfM?t=2
youtu.be/EYUaHiHDR5Y?t=50
youtube.com/watch?v=Shp3Kd_HGEU&t=412s
youtu.be/GwWo3tsRZOo?t=78
youtu.be/ZAAjCZlJTdY?t=14
youtu.be/DncMikXtj18?t=559
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting to knock out an old man
Found the nigger. Do you have an urge to steal his wallet too, Jamal?

Imagine hating an actor on a personal level, He's a fucking actor.

>uses nigger online but too much of a pussy to say it to anyones face in real life

just laugh at how short he is, that will hurt him far more than any punch

Attached: 1576784937368.jpg (640x448, 44K)

Jew face

Attached: Jew Boy.jpg (1024x990, 138K)

He was so cool until he starting sperging about tee-rump.

How much of a nigger do you have to be in order to get butthurt over being called nigger on fucking Sup Forums. Keep on niggin', you double nigger.

This

and donald trump is a fucking president, think that stops anyone hating on him?

found the white boi

Melania's fucking president

You're a fucking stupid cunt ey

>oh noes somebody insulted mah actors

yea Robert de Niro is a real piece of shit isn't he!

OP is a fucking retard.

That's exactly the point though, Trump is the president, the shit he does and says actually matters and can have consequences around the world. Deniro is just a fucking actor, ultimately is opinions and statements don't really matter.

Found the guy pretending to be black on a taiwanese tapestry forum.

Your mom.

>is this robert de niro?

....yes, that's why i named him

>being this smart.

>Orange man bad hurrrr

herp derp

itt: liberal tears

>He was so cool until he starting sperging about tee-rump.

Agreed.

Don't forget he's linked to a Brothel that was using children. And he personally assisted Weinstein in accessing women for set (ie Raping Actresses).

DeNiro's wife just left him over his Trump obsession.

Attached: e9xiuwbgb6x11.jpg (1242x2208, 155K)

Fuck this piece of shit.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 8.34.26 pm.png (1027x971, 440K)

He's now calling for random people to throw a bag of shit at Trump's face. Imagine a pedo like DeNiro saying shit like that about another person? Let alone Trump. Some nutjob will probably undertake this task.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 4.28.33 pm.png (1096x1257, 805K)

Niggers be niggin

Attached: 1578881282784.jpg (441x577, 56K)

Fuck trumps bitch ass! I'd clock that wig off that orange head of his.

I'm sure you would you beta cuck

He’s a half-senile spoilt old coot who hasn’t known adversity (and this needed to grow as a person) since his teens. Mostly I just feel pity for him.

Tough text there beta hickbillie

>name a liberal you'd love to knock the fuck out

Leaving them alone and alive with the current American police is enough punishment.

You say Liberals, we know what a liberal-snowflake sounds like and looks like but what people don't is how that is found in American Police Officers.

When a Police Officer catches a thief, robber, or even a killer, they say "you shouldn't have done that". Which sounds good and normal until your realize that police officers in other countries say "I caught you, mother fucker". American's police officers ACTUALLY belief that people "shouldn't" be killing, raping and robbing. Which means that they are as retarded as you will soon see... And here is the evidence.

>youtu.be/RxkxVy2BvgA?t=984

And they aren't playing either. It's not a slit of the tounge...

>youtu.be/RxkxVy2BvgA?t=1326

...and there is more...

>youtu.be/RCsUFtCKdfM?t=2

Americans yells :I am gunna call da CAAAHPS". The cops come in, and they start policing over petty arguments...

...which seems fine...

Until you realize that THAT IS ALL THEY DO!

They ACTUALLY BELIEF that they are backed by the FBI. But I know the FBI and I can tell you for sure that they are OVER-FLOWING with rape cases, serial killers, mass murders, terrorists, drug traffickers, human traffickers, animal traffickers...

...so much so that damn near EVERY SINGLE FBI agent is on the verge of tears, in despair, liiving in absolute dejection, with abandoment issues, depression, utter defeat, failure and sadness...

...because...

FBI agents don't have the LUXURY of being racist. They CAN'T chalk it up to "niggers" or "immigrants". FBI agents see SO MANY whites raping little kids, white kids, so many whites killing whites, torturing white, perpetuating crimes against humanity that OVER FLOW THEIR DESK with YEARS IN BACKLOGS that they live in ABSOLUTE dejection, depression and defeat....

Attached: Wooden_shield_equipped.png (150x332, 24K)

Or maybe, fuck him and trump, and the reat of the goddamn pedophile elites. Stop picking sides, none of them give a singular fuck about you or your miserable lives

>> … you'd love to knock the fuck out.
If only you could, pussy. If only you could.

Attached: Seriously, what is this guy's problem.jpg (868x729, 483K)

I read half this shit you sound dumb and retarded

Attached: 1568586274789.gif (266x268, 1.07M)

>> just laugh at how short he is
He probably has enough cash in his pants to stand on to tower over you. So fuck you.

...So while your local police department is biching about a joint and saying that grown adults shouldn't be "cussing"...

>youtu.be/EYUaHiHDR5Y?t=50

...And while the police department thinks that they have an "elite" and "special" task force backing their every move...

....The FBI has an over-flow of cases that they will never solve, a 40% solving rate for murder at their best, not to mention the continuosly triumphant Russian Mafia, Mexican Mafia, Italian Mafia, and the sometimes victorious sometimes defeated serial killers, kidnappers, killers and always losing or alway winning mass shooters...

...so their "elite force" would LIKE TO blame "niggers" and "immigrants" if they hadn't seen Scully on the Hidden Wiki with the predominantly white-child abusers, serial killers and mass shooters that make them HATE their own race while living in sadness, depression and utter misery and social dejection

Attached: Dark_bow_(white)_equipped.png (736x940, 38K)

he'd flip ya like an omelette son.

Attached: 7932360.jpg (784x959, 92K)

>I read half this shit you sound dumb and retarded

Learn to read. You are too used to reading non-sensical stupidity from all these other posters. Go read a Twitter feed you American scum.

as a liberal in the midwest, I support the police for the most part

then again we don't get the levels of corruption seen on the coasts or in major cities, so whatever

>white people da devil

thanks for your input jamal

"That's exactly the point though, Trump is an actor, the shit he does and says doesn't actually matter and can't have consequences around the world. Deniro is just the fucking the president, ultimately his opinions and statements really matter."

fixed it for you?

No sweat Brett

I mean...Are you actually dumb in real life?

Here is a Policetard giggling herself and feeling proud of it...

>youtube.com/watch?v=Shp3Kd_HGEU&t=412s

And here is the American News Media celebrating her subtly without ANY critical thought whatsoever

>youtu.be/GwWo3tsRZOo?t=78

Enjoy that prison-over population, "giddy police department" and the over-whelming over-flow of Federal cases that won't get solved you American scum. You are too stupid to see stupidity and shameful behavior.

If words are too complicated for you, then I will leave you with America's Funniest Home Videos...

>youtu.be/ZAAjCZlJTdY?t=14
>youtu.be/DncMikXtj18?t=559

Attached: Yu_Yu_Hakusho_-_024_-_Terrifyingly_Mighty_Foes!_The_Sankishu.mkv_000993534.jpg (1280x960, 297K)

>I mean...Are you actually dumb in real life?

Go play with your American whores and lick each other's facials up you Ameritard.

R E N T F R E E

Cringe

>Nigger deflects the question
Do you, or do you not have the urge to steal this old man's wallet to? Answer the question Jamal

>all my points are absolute and fact
You're retarded, I haven't made a counter argument or added anything to your monologue, you're literally arguing with yourself.

Look at all the snowflakes. Liberals hurt your feelings? Fucking hilarious.

Totes a legit outlet.

>being this mad at DeNiro
>implying your even your strong posting hand wouldn't be immediately rebuffed

stay mad

Attached: republican nightmare.png (2550x1220, 673K)

Attached: 1549995135307.jpg (634x852, 261K)

/pol anons create and lurk in pro_trump propaganda threads 24/7 where they create "fake news" (link celebrities to crimes, generate outrage) and share it with other anons who then critique their lie and help it stand up to scrutiny. stuff like this take a visit to pol and see for yourself. I wonder why a perfectly great President would need an army of Sup Forums trolls working tirelessly to defend and assist him creating propaganda and spreading lies
>mfw Americans keep doing Russia's job for them

Attached: daughters.png (720x820, 105K)

Right on