>F1
>beach soccer
>futsal
>europe's brave Jay Ajayi won the super bowl
>giannis antetokounmpo is tearing NBA apart

Damn

*dopes*

make me, cunt

i think you're mistaking sharing the intellectual capacity of a toddler with having a bond

the world is ours brother

> F1
hamilton is literal 56% so he is american, not british

>banter
no we actually hate you. no other country on the planet spends so much time and energy on making sure everyone knows we aren't american. it's literally what makes us canadian.

as much as i dislike canadians, this is true. literally and i mean literally ever canadian i have met has had to go out of their way to tell me they were't american. imagine being american...

FUCK YOU THEN

>losing in the only sport you care about to a country where it's not even the 5th most popular sport
>m-muh NHL players

gives you a super easy way to trigger them though

Your banter needs work. I'm honestly disappointed in you, straya.

Every Australian i met traveling has gone out of thier easy to impress me. Plus your women are huge whores easy lay I've ever seen

>WHAT!?!?!?1 NO I'M NOT AMERICAN OMG I'M CANADIAN
>proceed to walk away from them anyway

>women are huge whores
Can't argue with that mate

t. Frog

Quebec 51st state when?

implying you would know

That's a man isn't it?

not in canada or american colleges

Please tell me she has a penis

she does. a very small cute feminine one.

Name?

obviously a male

fuck you both haha

To think I once called you Czechbros

Olympics are for ametuer athletes as the pros had their shot and this is alot more exciting to watch as it is anyones game rather then just Canada all the time

You are, indeed, doping.

Now we have two sons that are complete dissapointments. Straylia is best son now.

France is our father

Fuck you, Quebec is GOAT

They shouldn't have lost then.

And we're your mother. America and Canada is what happens when you have a child in an abusive relationship

Is that why I find English girls so attractive?

Spain's their real father anyway

>Plus your women are huge whores easy lay I've ever seen
wew that's usually what every exchange student going to the US ever says. Sometimes I feel like people just go there for a good 6 to 12 months of fucking. Like... they are so thankful to get some good white dick again when you just leave them to apes. 1 friend even got sent back because he nailed the sister of his exchange partner and then went on to literally fuck her milf mom who didn't get enough attention from her American husband

>getting dragged into the shitshow of getting mocked
American intellectuals

In portuguese it's even clearer its a man. Pika(or pica) literally is slang for dick

what is with germans and posting retarded race autism every thread

t. Xiao Ping from Hong Kong
America is our brother who picks on us but we laugh because he occasionally sharts in marts, it's a bond you'll never know

>american women are whores
>australian women are whores
>german women are whores
all women are whores you fucking retards. if you go to literally any other country you can fuck whoever you want because you are different and exotic that's how women are
retarded whores

How wanting to fuck people is considered whoring? They are not even charging.

Its like you guys want to stay virgins forever. Instead of calling them whores and repressing their sexuality, call them on whatsapp and fuck them you mong.

Jesus, sometimes I forget you are all compleate babies!

I do that I just don't feel good about it.

>giving in to your animalistic tendencies
its like you don't want to to connect on higher level

Nothing is keeping you from conecting, sometimes it's just bodies smashing each other sonetimes its something more. The point is, sex ia good and more people should have it, maybe that way we would have less frustrated idiots shitting up everything(men and womeb)

>Brazilians acting like ,mindless animals

what a suprise

why do you sound like you want some sopa

I have no idea, it's probably /deutsch/ autists who came here for the Hokkei threads. Just ignore them as you would standard issue Sup Forumstards

I only want to connect on a crotch level

t. Inbred

alright, thanks friend

>Interacting with other humans and engaging in social activities
>animal behavior
Yeah, I'm sure that hiding in you basement and stealing food from the kitchen when everybody is at work so you don't have to interact with them is the correct human behavior, not some kind of rat simulation
Fuck, now I'm hungry. I need to find some macacos for sopa.

>Jew England

Oh hat, you're so cute when you're trying to be strong.

>They are not even charging
wait, you mean they do it for no monetary compensation?

Rude