My gf is mad at me because im not ok with her sleeping with other girls

>my gf is mad at me because im not ok with her sleeping with other girls

is it wrong for me to want her just to myself? weve been dating for 9 months and what should i tell her

i respect shes bisexual but i wanna be the only person she fucks

Attached: CD350F74-1EAF-4659-9D29-CB763DAF425D.png (680x366, 230K)

If you both agreed to be in a monogamous relationship, that means she won't sleep with another partner, period. If she's not respecting your wishes in the relationship, what kind of relationship even is that? Relationships are about respecting and trusting the other person - more than anything else. Or at least, if that's what you want in a relationship, she's not meeting your needs.

Post on /r/relationship_advice or /r/AmITheAsshole on Reddit if you want more articulate advice. This site is just a festering pool of people abusing anonymity, so you're only going to get "monkey brain" replies mostly.

Bisexual or not that's a cheating bitch. Kick to the curb

My monkey brain says fuck her dad

No you're not wrong

if you arent ok with that and she wont see reason maybe you two arent meant for each other

You are wrong. Why would you date a 3d wamen if you werent interested in being a paypig
Pay up while she fucks. Thats how it works

Attached: f7f79e9d018cb59dd026d76b59ba62db.jpg (800x844, 312K)

My ex tried to pull this shit on me, said she was bisexual in the beginning that's fine cool, but months down the road she made a joke about how her lesbian friend "ate her out" a few nights previous.

>So you cheated
No, she's a girl
>You're bisexual, you got off, and you didnt say no?
Yeah, you can kiss guys if you want. It's only cheating if I mess with a guy
>Pack your shit, be out in 3 hours

>reddit moron

Checked, OP. Your good luck has granted you advice.
You're in the right. Remember this. You are the one being abused right now.
You need to break up with her, explaining that she is not going to be trustworthy if she absolutely cant let go of the idea she needs to sleep around: and so you'd be safer emotionally, to not be with her.
You'll be okay; better, without her OP.
Find someone who can respect your decisions, she is being absolutely unreasonable.

Basically this.

You dismiss reddit and yet you speak just like someone from there. Maybe you should look at the actions of people instead of judging them by who they associate with.

This.
No bullshit, cheating is cheating.
Cheating is defined by what your partner defines it as, but it has to be a mutually agreed upon issue, or it will never work.

that's pretty alpha of you user

>you speak like someone from there
>being from there
yikes

Cringe, this user is gayer than OP

Based
Based
Go back, schlomo

It's rare to find a woman with some fucking logic. In the same breath she'd consider looking at models on snapchat as cheating.

She's a slut, dump her or downgrade her to casual fuckmeat while you search for a legit gf who is interested in being dedicated to you,

>Go back, schlomo

I'm like Hitler's wet dream Aryan, but okay.

>watch out dont hit your nose on the way out.

Hitlers wet dream Aryan wouldnt be a shill for kikes commies and other degenerates

>implying that it's okay for someone to let themselves be brainwashed by jew propaganda if they have quality genetics

We tell it how it is here
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums faggot and go back to plebbit

Attached: 1546465068124.jpg (1024x683, 193K)