Okay, Sup Forums, moral dilemma

Okay, Sup Forums, moral dilemma.

I (18) have a gf (also 18) who I've been with for 2 years. She's smart, loving, caring, articulate, and hot as fuck. Note: We don't live together.

We also have great sex. The trouble is we don't have anywhere near enough of it. I'd say she's probably got 10% of my sex drive at the absolute maximum, maybe 20% when she's ovulating. We haven't fucked in almost a month. We had planned to do it last week on Friday, but she got her period on Thursday. Two days ago, she injured her back. She can function, but she's gonna be in pain for about a week or two, and certainly will not wanna have sex. I feel like I'm losing my mind without it. This is the longest I've gone without pussy for a long time. Jacking off does nothing anymore.

I know other women/girls I could satisfy myself with, at least for a while. I've got a 47f cougar who's willing to bang me, a 23 year old uni girl, and a few high school girls who I could get with too.

Am I totally unjustified in contemplating cheating? Not like I want a romantic relationship with anyone other than her, I just need to be satisfied somehow. Should I go through with it? Let me know.

P.S. if you're not in a place to give advice, just post some R34 or something.

Attached: 01d24dd18a619c93f865ba16db97fb7f.jpg (1280x1280, 231K)

Fucking talk to her dude. You obviously are 18 because you can't just sit down with her and have a rational discussion about getting both your needs met. Instead you're just living in your head and coming up with all these crazy assumptions and ideas rather than just talking it out. If you can't have that kind of rational, heart-to-heart discussion with her, why are you with her?

Listen to this guy. This is a chance in your life to learn how to talk to your partner

don't cheat nigger
tell her about how you feel

no! don't destroy your relationship. you might think she won't find out, but one day she will and everything will be ruined. talk to her about your problem, maybe she will change her mind.

See, the thing is, we've had this conversation before. I even brought it up the other night about how pent up I was. Typically she'd agree with me but blame it on time and school and we'd have more sex for a few weeks, but then another spell like this hits.

We spoke the other night and, to sum up what she said, it was basically "I'm in pain and there's nothing I can do about it. It's selfish of you to think like that at a time like this. We can have sex when I'm not in so much pain."

Attached: 01db051c14d5c395b332fa832377bbad.jpg (497x707, 112K)

If you two are incompatible in that way, then you're not meant for each other. She needs to find a way to deal with her pain and not use it as an excuse. It's not wrong to have needs; if she can't meet them, and isn't willing to make an effort to get better, she doesn't care enough about you. Just because other things are going well doesn't mean this one thing can be overlooked; it's a very important thing for you obviously.

And assuming she's not always in pain, whatever that means, she's not meeting your needs when she's feeling better either; if she's not respecting your needs, or trying to find other ways to meet them (such as mutual masturbation or oral sex) then you just straight-up aren't compatible.

I know counselling seems weird to do at 18, but that's why it's there; for a neutral third party, with lots of expertise, to listen to the situation and advise you. If you truly want to make it work, you have to go through a lot of effort to make sure your needs are communicated. If she's not keeping up her end of things despite you being articulate about your needs, then the relationship is one-sided.

post cougar nudes fag

You're just a decadent and hedonistic cunt.
Boo hoo you can't fuck your gf's vagina whenever you want? Deal with it you daft bastard, you can't have everything whenever you want.

How about you find a fucking hobby

I'll bring that up with her once all this blows over. I'm kind of a pushover so I hate delivering ultimatums. It could genuinely just be stress and time constraints; we fucked like rabbits over the summer. But I'll do my best to work something out with her, thanks.
You fellas are genuine motivators. Thanks for being my conscience.
No

Attached: 64ae85d243d7e9ca7c962db6e040a9d7.jpg (831x2048, 87K)

I won't fight you on that one, honestly.

Attached: b32bc55eb96d05adaf7813e12f59e2cd.png (1243x1400, 1.06M)

Don't being a coomer. You're really starting to sound like one.

Lmao op that's absolutely retarded you don't deserve to be in a relationship with anyone but that Monster from the goonies

Honestly you're not good enough for her if you're having this dilemma in the first place.

Attached: 1574639837592.png (281x221, 62K)

I mean you can just end it with her, don't need to cheat.

Dont listen to these idiots saying shit about different needs and talking it out, its bullshit. Your gf is horny, just not for you. Youve become the provider, and thats not sexy. The answer is to shift the power dynamic: Do more stuff on your own. Talk to other girls in front of her, show that you have value outside of the relationship. Give her a bit of a rollercoaster, be a bit of an asshole, itll make both of you happier

This is adolescent, toxic advice

>Am I totally unjustified in contemplating cheating?
Yes. There is no possible scenario where cheating is a good thing

Talking should help OP. I tried for several years (7 to be precise). When it didn't help I left her.

Her problem was sex drive, talking and shit. She was basically an autistic disfunctional person. I talked, paid therapists and shit, but didn't work. Talked to her and left.
Try your maximum, don't be childish (like, "oh the longest I have been without pussy") because this won't help you in life. Talk, take care of her as best as you can and if it doesn't help you walk away. It will teach you much to improve your own life and prepare you to your next relationship.

Good luck

don't cheat you tit. they always find out, and when they do it shatters their sense of trust for every future relationship. don't be that person.

tell her how you feel. and if she can't take your needs seriously then break up and move on. just don't become the shitty person here and cheat.

Attached: clint.gif (240x228, 858K)

And
Dont be a cheating dick. Karma (or whatever you want to call it) sucks.

OP imo needs to rebuild attraction. Attraction isnt something logical, not something you can “talk out”. Its only toxic to you because thats whats been hammered into your head.

don't cheat. ever.
she's in pain, probably stress from school and shit as you said.
sure you need sex, she probably has needs too as you said you fucked like rabbits but yeah, shit gets in the way.
give her a few weeks to heal her back and as soon as everything is clear, boom, surprise vacation/trip and tell her how much you missed that kind of fun with her.

Fantastic how people do not just talk to their partner. Just tell us what you wrote here. The truth shall set you free. Goddamm

Fuck the cougar, she won't catch feelings and confess to your girlfriend. The Uni girl is a no go, too high risk of getting caught. She'll be texting and snapchatting you nonstop. At least with the cougar there's deniability, "what? Gross shes like an aunt to me." To be fair you're 18, I know it feels like it right now but this isn't your forever girlfriend. You only live once. Dont be the oldfag on Sup Forums giving advice to 18 year olds who regrets all the times he passed up cheating when the high school sweetheart finally moved on.

This. When I was in my early 20s I exclusively fucked with cougars as my side pieces because I had no issues with it coming out of the woodworks. Sex is usually better and more adventurous too.

Dumbest shit i ever head. this advice is one-way ticket to dying alone.

Attached: D2l-zFBW0AE5Os6.jpg (534x373, 26K)

>not fucking because shes on her period.

Okay kid

Dude if you do actually love her you wouldn't be even thinking about cheating on her just because of "pussy bro" you are honestly fucking pathetic

Attached: Oh fuck Ralph is gonna die.jpg (612x612, 44K)

kill your mother then yourself

I second this .

But my opnion really doesn't matter. What matter is what you think, and what your goals are. Do you think it's worth it? If you think so, then go for it. Just realize that everything can go to shit, and if she does the same don't be crying and mad about it.

And, as user has stated before. FUCKING TALK TO HER.

this

Attached: nice.gif (320x240, 956K)

By all means, keep living in your cucked fantasy. Bet neither you nor OP have had a girl on your doorstep begging to get fucked. Attraction and love are two very different things. Op has the love but is missing the attraction

get your girl OFF whatever contraception she's on. my girl absolutely loses any drive when she's on the pill or any other hormonal shit.
once she got off the pill we fuck like god damn rabbits. that shit fucks with soooo many women.