DAILY REMINDER: METH-SMOKING IS FOR CLASSY GENTLEMEN

DAILY REMINDER: METH-SMOKING IS FOR CLASSY GENTLEMEN.

I'M SPREADIN' MAD METH MANIA!
FROM THE HEART OF TRANSYLVANIA!
TO THE SHORES OF LITHUANIA!
DRIVIN' EVERYONE INSANE, YEAH!
I SNORT A BRICK OF COCAINE, WAH!
STRAIGHT TO YOUR BRAIN, YEAH!

PUT A FROSTY LAYER ON THAT CRYSTAL METH PIPE
SO THE RESIN TASTES RIPE,
AND THE ECO PASTES GRIPES WITH ALL YOU ASS-WIPES;
MY ARMS, BUILT LIKE LEAD LEAD PIPES!
I'LL SEE YOU DEAD, SNIPED!
BECAUSE I LIKE TO SMOKE CRACK UNTIL I GET 'STUCK';
'CAUSE I'M DOWN ON MY LUCK,
AND I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
MOUTH-OFF , I'LL HIT YOU LIKE A TRANSPORT TRUCK!
HAND T'WARDS BUCK! HE'S GONNA GET HIS WIG PLUCKED,
WHILE I GET MY DICK SUCKED,
BY YOU TRICK PATHETIC CUCKS!

WITH A HOCUS POCUS AND AN ALAMAGOCUS,
THE ECO SPITS HIS MAGNUM OPUS!
FAGS, PLEASE FOCUS! I FINNA SMOKE THIS!
TOKE THIS! CHOKE BLISS!
Y'ALL IS A BLOKE, PISS...
OFF THE ECO IF YOU GOT A DEATH WISH!
AS YOUR LAST BREATH IS DISHED...
I WILL CREEP UP ON YOU, WEARING A GAS MASK!
CHUG A HALF-FLASK OF EX-LAX, HAVIN' SEX WIT' BLACKS!
IN MEXICAN HATS!!
I WILL RAPE YOUR WHOLE FAMILY, DUCT TAPE YOU, JUST CRAM IT G!
I'MA CAUSE SOME CALAMITY, IF YOU THINK YOU CAN JAM WIT' ME...
I'LL SLAM, YA SEE!

youtube.com/watch?v=TX7yAT0mEtE

Attached: IMG_20190916_093036.jpg (1200x1600, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide
uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/Why?:Give_Up
uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/Why?:You_Should_Kill_Yourself
uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/HowTo:Kill_Yourself_With_A_Brick
uncyclopedia.ca/wiki/The_Government_Guide_to_Killing_Yourself
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Suicide
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Kittens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
piv.pivpiv.dk/
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/dqzlxd/hey_mr_krabs_i_have_a_question/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rh8Dy7BTs
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cOQe8lRd0
youtube.com/watch?v=oY5ke2W4UUI
youtube.com/watch?v=0J2mfg0KgDA
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjQ7yYrtQo
youtube.com/watch?v=03nz1L6s4gg
youtube.com/watch?v=J0LVNBwhvhc
youtube.com/watch?v=JwQBVD4Ya2k
youtube.com/watch?v=KY2zBisK_bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PfFWvxAozrY
youtube.com/watch?v=7ggO6fIM7-w
youtu.be/oJ_rM72yWZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=EYzQaTMZWNw
youtube.com/watch?v=InfPzQg8lQY&t=87s
youtube.com/watch?v=M1_nkr0HgWk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR STUFF,
AND BITCH, I'M GONNA GET ROUGH!
FUCK THE LAW; I'M GONNA POST SOME SNUFF!
GRAB YO NECK BY THE SCRUFF!
AND LICK YO BITCH'S MUFF!
AS WE HUFF AND PUFF...
ON SOME METH THAT WE GOT ON-CUFF!

SEE I RUN THINGS 'ROUND HERE!
AND IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU QUEER!
JUST LEND ME AND EAR!
AND PASS ME A BEER, AND SPARE ME THE JEERS...
I'M THE MAN-OF-THE-YEAR..
IN THE CLEAR!!!

SEE THE ECO'S THE BOSS; YOU'LL GET TOSSED AND LOST...
INSIDE MY PSYCHOLOGICAL HOLOCAUST,
NO YOU CAN'T PAY THE COST!!!
MY VOICE DISSIPATES IN THE FROST,
AND INCINERATES THE MOSS ON THE TREES,
YOU'LL GET SHOT ON-YOUR-KNEES,
WHEN YOU FUCKING WITH ME!!!

I'M THAT FUCKING 'TOP-DOG!'
I'M THE ALPHA-MALE;
I'LL RAPE YA TO SHOW DOMINANCE;
MY TAPE GLUE BLEEDS OMINOUS;
WHEN I FASTEN YOUR MOUTH SHUT,
SO YOU CAN'T 'TALK-SHIT';
YOU'LL GIT HIT BY THE LEGIT FUCKING SANSKRIT SHIT-WIT, NIT-WIT;
I'LL GOUGE YOUR NECK WIT' AN ICE-PICK;
I'VE GOT A HIT-LIST;
AND I'M BUMPIN' YOU TO THE TOP-SPOT;
TRY NOT TO GET CAUGHT,
OR YOU WILL GET SHOT...
OR YOU WILL GET SHOT

Attached: IMG_20190929_124337.jpg (1200x1600, 288K)

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
piv.pivpiv.dk/

I LIKE TO SMOKE HEROIN OFF OF TINFOIL STRIPS,
AND I LOVE TO SNORT COKE UNTIL I GET THE DRIPS....

youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rh8Dy7BTs

Attached: IMG_20190919_143808.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

I could break your tweaker body in half. Half fun with the come down demons

You annoying faggot stop posting these stupid threads

Ok, but you're still a virgin who nobody loves. Why would I want to be like you or take advice from you when you have nothing figured out?

'RAT POISON'

¥¥¥666¥¥¥
SNITCHES get STITCHES!
For being Faggot-Ass BITCHES!
They get Stripped of they RICHES!
And Thrown in the DITCHES!

If you a FAT RAT...
You'll get clapped by the GAT!
And Whooped wit' a BAT!
And they'll cut Off your TATS!!

If you Leakin' INFORMATION...
To the Po-lice STATION...

Prepare for a Slow Fuckin' MUTILATION!!!

'Cause INFORMANTS on the BLOCK...
Get SHOT by the GLOCK!
You see a Nigga smokin' ROCK...
Better Keep yo Mouth LOCKED!
Unless you wanna get KNOCKED!
Get your Face SMASHED and SOCKED!!!

/// Cayenne Ryan \\\

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5cOQe8lRd0

Attached: IMG_20191009_101828.jpg (1200x1600, 295K)

wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
piv.pivpiv.dk/
kys fag
just do it

HAHA FAR FROM IT....I HAVE BONED AT LEAST 70 WOMEN,HALF OF THEM HOOKERS...

Attached: eco-and-girls.jpg (333x337, 15K)

FUCK YOU. EAT MY DRIED CRUSTED SEMEN.

~ECO

Attached: ECO GUN-1.jpg (194x259, 8K)

So the only way you can get women to have sex with you is if you give them money or drugs? Has your sober or high personality ever attracted someone who isn't a whore or skank? You're just proving that you're a loser. Only losers sleep with hookers.

die retard

JEALOUS BITCH

Attached: eco-SUCK-IT.jpg (1932x2576, 495K)

kys fagtard

GOOD LUCK PUNCHING ME OUT. I BENCH-PRESS ALMOST 3 TIMES MY BODY-WEIGHT, NIGGER-FAGGOT. NAME A TIME AND A PLACE AND I WILL SMASH YOU!

Attached: eco-slick.jpg (960x858, 91K)

Attached: picture301.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

FUCK ALL YOU PLAYA-HATERZ!!!!

Attached: picture734.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

I, as a 1000 pound obese man, could take your fucking weak body nigger

COME AT ME COCK PRINCESSES!!!

Attached: picture1041.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Attached: picture2029.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

What drugs do you do Sup Forumsrotha fuck the haters

Attached: fuck-the-police-30.png (600x700, 149K)

I CAN SPIT-ON-COMMAND!! Take a SHIT IN-THE-SAND! GOT A LITTLE NATIVE IN ME, SO, BITCH, GIT OFF-MA-LAND!!
You'll NEVER Meet Another Cat So SURE-OF-HIMSELF!! I'm a BOY wit' More TOYS than a CHRISTMAS ELF!! I Got No HUMILITY! But I Got PIMPIN' ABILITIES! Between the BED-SPREAD; I'm KNOWN for my AGILITY!! The Way I Kick RAPS Got Hunnies... Feelin' TRANQUILITY, But Now I'm off to JACK-A-BOMB, From A NUCLEAR FACILITY!!

Attached: picture2398.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oY5ke2W4UUI

I Love To Get HIGH And Look at OPTICAL ILLUSIONS! Love Seein' People DIE; I Leave TOPICAL CONTUSIONS! I Don't PUMP OIL, NAH I AIN'T FEELIN' EXTRUSIONS! But Donald J. Trump was Involved In #Russian COLLUSIONS! So We Sit Here And HACK! While The Ry-Guy Smokes CRACK! DE-CRYPT THE WHOLE CITY! SO WE CAN LOOK AT SOME TITTIES! Anonymous HAS A NEW TROLLING COMMITTEE! I'M A 'CRACKER' WHO'S GRITTY! NOT JUST A 'SCRIPT KIDDIE', WHO LISTENS TO 'FITTY!'

Said I'm TRYING to LEARN... How to TURN and BURN... My #CrystalMeth Pipe, While I STUFF YOU IN AN URN! I Could Have Your Ass SPONTANEOUSLY-COMBUSTED, SIMULTANEOUSLY-LUSTED... I'm NOT to Be TRUSTED!
I Could Have You SWIFTLY-INCINERATED! And You KNOW THAT I WILL BE VINDICATED, EXONERATED! YOU CAN'T DEBATE IT! APPRECIATE; DON'T HATE IT!

I Love To Get HIGH And Look at OPTICAL ILLUSIONS! Love Seein' People DIE; I Leave TOPICAL CONTUSIONS! I Don't PUMP OIL, NAH I AIN'T FEELIN' EXTRUSIONS! But Donald J. Trump was Involved In #Russian COLLUSIONS! So We Sit Here And HACK! While The Ry-Guy Smokes CRACK! DE-CRYPT THE WHOLE CITY! SO WE CAN LOOK AT SOME TITTIES! Anonymous HAS A NEW TROLLING COMMITTEE! I'M A 'CRACKER' WHO'S GRITTY! NOT JUST A 'SCRIPT KIDDIE', WHO LISTENS TO 'FITTY!'

Attached: anon-hero - Copy.jpg (220x220, 7K)

While You Were Expertly- and ADEPTLY-SNITCHING! Run to the Po'Po'; Start BITCHING... I Was HACKING and GLITCHING! Just CRACKING and STITCHING! DE-CRYPT THE WHOLE CITY! SO I CAN BROWSE TITTIES! HEAD OF THE FUCKING COMMITTIES! I'm TOO GRITTY TO BE WITTY!
They're Gonna Need a RIOT SQUAD at my LIVE PERFORMANCES! There'll Be People Getting TRAMPLED! I Don't Care What The DOOR MAN SAYS! When I Take the STAGE; I'll Fill The Crowd Wit' RAGE! They'll Need CROWD CONTROL when I GET LOUD AND EXTOLL! And once I'm On-a-ROLL; The Ry-Guy's Ramblings Take Their TOLL! It's Like Playing WHACK-A-MOLE!
I Don’t Even Know WHY I Post in This FORUM, When NONE o’Y’ALL NIGGAZ Got NO DECORUM! @'SYNTAX' Knows How 2 BORE'EM! You TALK MAD SHIT; But You DON'T CONTRIBUTE! So, I've Got 2 .22 BULLETS 2 DISTRIBUTE!
Once I Cut Out A PIECE OF YOUR BRAIN'S AMYGDALA! I Will STEAL AND HOT-WIRE YOUR CHEVROLET IMPALA! Or I Could EAT YOU and MAKE Some HUMAN MARSALA! 'Cause I'm a #CANNIBAL; Who's Just Caught a Fuckin' Plane to Bala... I Put PLASTIC SHEETS ON-THE-WALLS! So the BLOOD-FLOW JUST FALLS! AND PASSERSBY CAN'T HEAR YOUR CALLS! I'LL FUCKIN' CUT OFF YOUR BALLS!!!! As She's DYING, IN BLOOD SHE SCRAWLS!
If I EVER Manage to SET YOU FREE... YOU'LL FINALLY GET THE MESSAGE NOT TO FUCK WITH ME! Eternally, You'll BLEED! Word 2 Those In-The-NEED! If Y'all Wanna SUCCEED, Do AWAY WITH DOPE & GREED!

youtube.com/watch?v=0J2mfg0KgDA

Attached: anon-fuck-with-one-fuck-with-us-all-11070992 - Copy.png (500x522, 131K)

Some Days I Sit and Listen to Marilyn Manson.... While I'm RIPPED on Weed, METH, Crack & HEROIN, DANCIN' ...And I Got this BITCH, NAMED 'CHERYL LYNN', that I'm ROMANCIN' MY GUN-BARREL IS ENTRANCIN'! If Eminem Calls Himself a 'SKILL-AHOLIC' Then I'm a HYDRAULIC, HYPERBOLIC CHRONIC ALCOHOLIC! AND I'M BEIN' SYMBOLIC!... I Will REACH 4 Yo WALLET! How I SEE IT'S HOW I CALL IT!
MY LIFE FEELS LIFE A DYSTOPIAN FICTION, AS I WRESTLE WITH THIS FUCKED-UP OPIATE ADDICTION DON'T WANNA CAUSE FRICTION.... JUST WANNA GROW THICK SKIN!
I Summon WITCHES and BITCHES to My #OuijaBoard! I Keep My SQUEEGEE BRUSH tied to my SQUEEGEE CORD! I'm INDISPENSABLE...IR-REPREHENSIBLE... Totally NON-SENSIBLE; Yet Feelin' OSTENSIBLE... I SPIT SHIT, So HYPOTHETICAL; A TAD THEORETICAL; Come Eat EDIBLES with THE INCREDIBLE HERETICAL!!!
Because Under-Neath The Mask Is a #WarLock! While Underneath Your Ramblings is some MORE TALK! Don't Make Me Come And Slice Off A Piece of YOUR COCK! While I Wait...Just RIGHT OUTSIDE THE DOOR, STALK! DOOR STALK!
I Bust RHYMES Like SATAN, while I'm CONTEMPLATIN' Internally-DEBATIN' 'Bout Who We BE HATIN' Stick #VOODOO Dolls in the EYE, While I Sit here and CRY! Oh, Won't You Let The RY-GUY CARESS YO THIGH! TOO DEPRESSED 2 BE HIGH! WHILE THE TIME FLIES OBJECTIVELY BY!
No SHIT, SHERLOCK! What's This SHIT That You Talk?! It's a BIT-TOO-GREAT to ARTICULATE, So I CAPITULATE! I Be Lookin' Like A BOSS In My FEDORA HAT! You Cats Gonna Get LOST; I'll Make You SNORE AT THAT! ...You Gonna Get TOSSED By My COMBAT BAT! I'm Out To BAG ME A RAT!!!

...ESPECIALLY ONE WHO BE FAT...

Attached: tenor(23).gif (220x308, 555K)

I Visually Pivot while grasping a rivet, I shove it; dont glove it; you cats gotta love it, I freestyle for a while Player don't change THe DIAL! I STICK IT TO CORPSES; IM A NECROPHILE I HEAP BODIES IN A PILE AND I GOT DOPE STYLE! THOUGH MY ACTIONS ARE VILE, And I'M AVOIDIN' MY TRIAL!
I be half asleep yet still emotions creep Into my head the lead flows and seeps, Though the cost be steep and we've cut too deep!!! Not I hot-wire a Jeep!
And so we smoke a sesh Wit' a paki named Gamesh While were on the Thresh Put a knife through they breast, And lay them to rest! Put a smith and Wesson bullet right through they chest, Do NoT regret, try not to reject But now I've got to jet Because its hot and wet While your mom makes me sweat! Yeah I'm a hood life Vet!
Because the hood life ain't no joke! Listen folks! If ya don't represent then ya gonna get SMOKED! Doin' Tokes helps me RHyme and gives me superpowers So I lightly scour through the floor just lookin' 4 more.... As Im FUCKIN' a whore and then Robbin a store Forever more The RY-GUY is fixated wit' Vilonce and gore

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZjQ7yYrtQo

Attached: bad-bitch.jpg (640x920, 47K)

Got An Army of HATERS tryin' ta take me down They don't wanna see me crowned 'King of the Underground' As i resound... Wit' a LEGION of Alienated YOUTH Who cant help but spread TRUTH From the Vocal BOOTH!
Anonymous Hackers Stealth Attackers Tackle motherfuckers like the Green Bay Packers Soon comin' at ya The Story gets whacker An NSA-Tracker Is on ya back!
Freedom Fighters Crowd Delighters Corporate Crooks be within our sight or Anyone fuckin' with our Great Mother Earth Been lobbyin' for love since the day of our Birth Put corrupt politicians in a figurative Hearse If you're thinkin' we're through, bro, it gets a lot worse!
Expect, to meet us, and greet us, Death-Eaters Police the Dark Web, bitch you think you can beat us!? Civil disobedience, crossing all the Medians Empowering the masses, as we kick Corporate Asses Lads and Lasses, Let's go nuts on these Fascists!
Rise Up! Rise Up! Said Open Your Fuckin' Eyes Up! Right Now!
Your resident Nut-Job is up on the scene Sewing dissent like Rage Against The Machine 'Til Assange is Free You'll be hearing from Me And other Masked Avengers on a Liberating Spree From Madrid to Tokyo Ibiza and Back Our Freedom of Speech Is under attack! Rise up and unite Please don't give up the Fight If we're Jailed The Details Will be sent in the Mail Now I'm through tellin' You What We're Plannin' to Do! Motherfucker!!!

Attached: GF.jpg (500x500, 41K)

Got An Army of HATERS tryin' ta take me down They don't wanna see me crowned 'King of the Underground' As i resound... Wit' a LEGION of Alienated YOUTH Who cant help but spread TRUTH From the Vocal BOOTH!
Anonymous Hackers Stealth Attackers Tackle motherfuckers like the Green Bay Packers Soon comin' at ya The Story gets whacker An NSA-Tracker Is on ya back!
Freedom Fighters Crowd Delighters Corporate Crooks be within our sight or Anyone fuckin' with our Great Mother Earth Been lobbyin' for love since the day of our Birth Put corrupt politicians in a figurative Hearse If you're thinkin' we're through, bro, it gets a lot worse!
Expect, to meet us, and greet us, Death-Eaters Police the Dark Web, bitch you think you can beat us!? Civil disobedience, crossing all the Medians Empowering the masses, as we kick Corporate Asses Lads and Lasses, Let's go nuts on these Fascists!
Rise Up! Rise Up! Said Open Your Fuckin' Eyes Up! Right Now!
Your resident Nut-Job is up on the scene Sewing dissent like Rage Against The Machine 'Til Assange is Free You'll be hearing from Me And other Masked Avengers on a Liberating Spree From Madrid to Tokyo Ibiza and Back Our Freedom of Speech Is under attack! Rise up and unite Please don't give up the Fight If we're Jailed The Details Will be sent in the Mail Now I'm through tellin' You What We're Plannin' to Do! Motherfucker!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=03nz1L6s4gg

Attached: anon-giphy - Copy.gif (500x270, 442K)

xXx ~~~ xXx Some GOOF made a MISTAKE! I'll Expose them as a FAKE! 'Cayenne Ryan' will Plunge them, To the Bottom of the LAKE! They Goin' Feel My EARTHQUAKE!
You see, they FUCKED with my FAM! They Face is Gonna Get SLAMMED! Yeah, I'ma Put'em to SLEEP, We Talkin' 6-FEET-DEEP!!
You'll See this Fucker on the NEWS, His Mom Cryin' the BLUES... I'll take his Wallet & SHOES! I've got Nothing to LOSE!
Yeah, I'ma Put him in his PLACE... Take a HAMMER to His FACE!! See how Quick he's ERASED Down the Street, He'll get CHASED!!!
Blood is Thicker than WATER... So I'm Ready 2 SLAUGHTER!! Now as I Brandish this KNIFE, I'll Put an END 2 His LIFE!!!
He Raised his Hands to a WOMAN! And he Abused Some KIDS... So I'ma SLICE & DICE... And Bro, I'm Gonna Take VID'S!!!
And I'll Probably Get SNIPED, For the Shit that I've Typed!!! I don't Understand the HYPE! Still I Clutch My Crack-PIPE!!"
xXx Cayenne Ryan xXx

Attached: picture1013.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Attached: CANT-STOP-ME..gif (220x217, 90K)

Tryin' To Bust Rhymes At the College Rez, But I'd like to see 2 girls goin' all-out Lez, You Know I Pimp Myself Out On the Weekends Should know better than to ever fuck with Me, Friends! 'Cause I Know How to BREAK BONES While I Fiend And JONES! So If you wanna talk shit, Go 'head and Cast Yo' Stones!
I'll have you pickin' up your teeth off the Side-walk I Know you're probably SICK of my Crazy HOMICIDE TALK! But I was Raised in a BARN, While the Cats Chased YARN, And then I Moved to the CITY, Where I Learned to Write WITTY! And If the Girls Are PRETTY, The Ry-Guy Grabs on they TITTIES!
We pass the METH Pipe Around, And pick Crack Crumbs off tha Ground Yeah, You'll Forever Hear the Sound, of The Eco Resound! And When they lower your Coffin into the DIRT Maybe then you'll feel My HURT! I Make the BITCHES SQUIRT, In My Ketchup-Stained SHIRT!

When someone Fucks with Me... I ruin they Lives and Fuck their Wives Bitches, I come at'em wit Knives Leave'em Barely Alive Aching to Survive and to thrive While I'm Dancing and doing a Jive.... Homie, You're In My Bee-Hive! I'm an MMA-Fighter Flow Hotter than a Lighter Yeah, I'm a Crowd-Igniter Fuckin' SMASH you with a RIght or I got My Own Bitches But Your Mom is Tighter ;) My Crack Pipe Sizzles As My Energy Fizzles I'm the Son of the Devil Homie, Get on My Level As I'm Looking Disheveled I'll Hit you wit a Sharp Shovel I'm the Krack House King Playa, Get in the Ring Hear the Eco Sing And Watch Asses Swing...

Attached: anon-banner.jpg (369x136, 5K)

I'm Sadistic, Psychotic Controlled, Chaotic Dabble In Masochism Too All My Victims Bleed Blue Y'all Know that It's True This One Is For You ;) Dead Demons Daftly Dance Tied Tediously Through My Insidious Crew Stands Softly on the Side-lines Eco Side-Winds And Mind-Binds I am Now A Part Of You.... I'm Schooled In Forensics I won't Leave A Fibre When I Catch And Kill You For Wearing a Wire I'll Watch You Expire Situation is Dire My Fixation With Fire Fuckin' With Arson I'll Steal Your Car, Son... I'm a Scandalous Vandal Y'all Can't Hold A Candle To this Clown Who's Found Around Town Wearing Socks in Sandals I'll Single Handedly-Dismantle And Box you wit a Broom Handle!!!
I was just Out Walking By the Pizza Pizza, When I Met a Working Girl, And Said 'Nice to Meet Ya!' I Was Lookin' for DOPE & Saw a Beacon of Hope Yeah, I'm Still New 2 da Pimpin', But I'm Learnin' tha Ropes! I took her Back 2 My Place, Had her Clean it Top 2 Bottom, When it Comes To Finessin', Homie, you KNOW that I Got'em She Was Lookin' for A Partner So I Made A Proposal Then We Threw Some Stray Needles In my Safe Disposal I've Ran 4 CRACK-HOUSES, Now I'm In the Pimpin' Game, But When it Comes to Earnin' Cheddar, Dawg, It's All Da Same
Got Ladies Selling They Ass & Payin' Me Cash I'm still New 2 Da Pimpin, but I Learn the Game Fast! I Supply'em wit' Condoms, and 'Run tha Phone' & When My Girls Get FRISKY, I Give'em the Bone... I Put They Ads Online, Take Photos to Make'em look Fine Everybody Got they Method, but I'm Tellin' You Mine! My Girls Conduct Calls Out My Spare Bedroom When It's time To Get Money, Yeah They Rush & Zoom Yeah, I'm A PUNK ROCK PIMP Have you Blown Up Like A Blimp... I Keep'em High As Fuck! And Eager to Suck!

youtube.com/watch?v=J0LVNBwhvhc

Attached: A.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Attached: A_Perfect_Circle_Logo_2011_-_Michael_John_Stinsman_InvisibleStudio_Productions - Copy.png (200x160, 19K)

'A BONA FIDE SUICIDE NOTE' Sold all of my shit And I nearly got hit More than two times But let's keep it legit
Lost all of my friends And I'm hooked on the ends Where I end up depends On tha dollar and cents
And I'm broke as I smoke And startin' to choke My nose filled with coke Since the day I first spoke
No Support from my peers As I'm drenched in these tears I killed so many beers Over these fucked-up years
I wanna drive a knife through my heart I was sick of this Life from the start Yeah I'm so sick of falling apart Every bitch that I meet with we SOON Part
Because Women got no patience When it comes to addiction They want yo ass clean And that ain't no fiction It's been 6 weeks Since my Dick's felt Friction ...Since My Dick's felt Friction...
So I put a plastic bag over my head And hope that someone walk in and find me dead With my mouth spillin' Red And a letter that Said I BLAME EVERY WOMAN THAT's BEEN IN MY BED!’

RYAN THOMAS NAYLER (ECOMANIAC)

Attached: BM.gif (480x270, 904K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JwQBVD4Ya2k

Attached: eco-bona-fide.jpg (888x499, 103K)

Attached: ad - Copy.jpg (2550x3300, 738K)

I NEED A #GOTHIC VIXEN WITH PASSION AND CONVICTION, TO HELP ME KILL THIS FUCKING ADDICTION! MAN, I WISH IT WAS FICTION... BUT ALL I'M LEFT WITH IS DERELICTION... AND IT'S CAUSING SOME FRICTION, THERE WAS A TIME, I HAD THICK SKIN, YET IT'S WORN AWAY, TORN AND FRAYED, I'VE LET MY DEMONS ALL OUT-TO-PLAY, IF YOU MAY... I MUST SAY... I SEE THE WORLD IN BLEAK SHADES OF GREY SHE WIELDS BLADES ALL-DAY!
WITH HER DEVIOUS MIND, WE COULD LEAVE THIS BEHIND, AND THEN EVENTUALLY FIND, SOME TIME TO UNWIND, AND TOGETHER WE'D BIND A 'FEMME FATALE' WITH AN AXE-TO-GRIND, WHO STRIKES FEAR IN THE BLIND, IN A WORLD SO ASININE! SHE'S SO DIVINE, AND SHE HELPS ME SHINE....
I WANT A WOMAN WHO DOES HER OWN THING TO TAKE UNDER MY WING, IN A SMOOTH, SULTRY VOICE, SHE WHISPERS AND SINGS AND MIGHT SOMEHOW BRING... LIGHT TO A CAVE; I'D ENGRAVE HER A RING...
THOUGH IT'S ALL JUST A DREAM, THAT GLEAMS 'NEATH MOON-BEAMS, AS SHE SILENTLY-SCREAMS, NOTHING IS AS IT SEEMS... FALLING APART AT THE SEAMS

Attached: giphy.gif (500x500, 268K)

Sick raps brah. I'm digging the name also. Ecomaniac?? lit

14/88 from the public library dvd section

WITH SURGICAL PRECISION, I MAKE A DEEP INCISION, NOW MY FINAL DECISION, WILL INVITE SOME DERISION, AND OBSCURE MY VISION, MY LIFE WILL BREAK DOWN LIKE NUCLEAR FISSION...
MY BRAIN IS CONVOLUTED, I'M INSANE; LET'S NOT DISPUTE IT, USED TO GETTING POLLUTED, IF I COULD, I'D JUST SHOOT IT, PUT A BULLET THROUGH MY TEMPLE, INSTEAD OF WATCH MY WORLD CRUMBLE, SO I JUST LISTEN TO THE TREES, AS THEY SOFTLY RUMBLE, NOW, I'M HUMBLE... BUT ISN'T IT A BIT TOO LATE, I CAPITULATE, AND GRIT THROUGH HATE, BUT IT'S A BIT TOO GREAT.... TO ARTICULATE!
I KNOW MY TIME'S NEAR, AS I THROW AWAY FEAR, EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR, DISSIPATES INTO TEARS... SO WITH MY LAST DROP OF BLOOD, TAKE THE MASK OFF AND FLOOD, I'M AN EMPTY VESSEL, JUST LEFT IN THE MUD....

Attached: HAEMOLACRIA.jpg (559x612, 90K)

WHAT'S LEFT OF MY SANITY, AND ANY SEMBLANCE OF VANITY, WASHES AWAY, AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...... ON THIS OMINOUS DAY THE COLORS BLEED THROUGH, A DOMINANT GREY... SOMETHING'S CLAWING AT ME :LIKE A BEAST THAT KEEPS PAWING THE SEA, AND LONGING TO BE, IN LOVE, ETERNALLY

From the CRADLE to the GRAVE... She's a FABLE; I'm a SLAVE... I'm TOO LOST to be SAVED... Just TOO DARK and DEPRAVED... Yeah, I'm Another DEAD SOUL, Descending in a RED HOLE.. Disappearing in the MIST, Aching to be KISSED and feel BLISS'd Now Here's Another PLOT TWIST...
We're Both HOPELESS-ROMANTICS, Who be Feeling FRANTIC, Spittin' out Words with NO SEMANTICS, Is just ONE of Our ANTICS That Puts Me in a PANIC, That could SINK the TITANIC... Has Us Feeling MANIC..
There's a VOID in my HEART That RIPS Me APART... Compels Me to DEPART... And TELLS Me Where to START, As I PLAY MY PART...
As the YEARS Slip BY, I WONDER WHY, I LONG TO DIE, LOOK IN MY EYE, AND SEE ME CRY, So I JUST GET HIGH... WHAT ELSE CAN I DO? TO HELP SEE ME THROUGH, ALL I WANTED WAS YOU, BUT THAT'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, SO I PAINT MY WORLD IN CRIMSON AND BLUE, AND LOOK FOR A CUE, BUT I DON'T HAVE A CLUE, AND I LONG TO START ANEW...
I Suppose I Have LOVED and LOST, Been SHOVED and TOSSED, AND I NOW KNOW THE COST, AS SHE SWEETLY BREATHES FROST...
I'm DESTINED to DIE ALONE, SO I CRY on the PHONE, 'CAUSE You're ALL I EVER KNOWN I CUT MY ARM TO THE BONE, AND I DO HARM TO MY OWN, TURN TO STONE... As I Sit on a MEANINGLESS THRONE, Onto Which I've Been THROWN, I DISOWN, AND REALIZE THAT I CANNOT ATONE....
RELEASE ME TO THE TIDES, TEAR MY SKIN OPEN WIDE, AS I BEGIN SUICIDE, THERE'S ONLY ONE WHOM I CONFIDE IN, WITH THE STRENGTH OF POSEIDON, FEEL MY PAIN, SUBSIDING, IN THE PLACE, WHERE I'M HIDING
ALL I Really GOT Was A TASTE, NOW I'm HAUNTED BY HER FACE, WHICH I LONG TO ERASE... IN LOVE-SONGS, SHE'S ENCASED, As WE SLOW DOWN THE PACE, NEW LIFE GROWS FROM THE BASE...

Attached: GORE.jpg (720x960, 259K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KY2zBisK_bQ

||| 'BLOODY TUESDAY' |||
HOW DID I GET HERE, SOMEONE TELL ME!
BOUND IN-CHAINS, I'M JUST TRYNA LIVE FREE!
MOTHERFUCKERS HATING JUST 'CAUSE I 'BLACK-OUT',
AND START SAYING SHIT, JUST RUNNING MY MOUTH...
BUT THE TRUTH BE THAT WE BE LOVING EVERYONE....
'NEATH THE SUN....IT'S TIME FOR A REVOLUTION
LIGHTEN UP, KICK-BACK, PARTY ON THE BEACH,
CRACK OPEN A 6-PACK, AND COME RHYME WITH ME!
IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY FOR ALL OF Y'ALL TO COME AND PLAY,
SO DISPLAY YOUR ENTHUSIASM TODAY....

EVERYTHING IS JUST CASH!
HATERS CAN KISS OUR ASS!

CREDITORS CALLING, BUT I AIN'T PICKING UP,
BANK ACCOUNT'S DRY, BUT I'M FEELING IN LOVE,
WITH THE SUMMERTIME VIBE,
AS I RELAX AND GET HIGH
CARS DRIVE BY, HOLLERING OUT THE WINDOW,
AS I SIT AND PUFF 'INDO'....
THE FUTURE'S LOOKING BRIGHT,
IT'S A STONER'S DELIGHT,
YA HEARD??

THERE'S ENOUGH BLOOD TO FILL-UP A BOAT,
AS I SLASH RIGHT THROUGH YOUR FOOT-BALL COAT!

PSYCHOPATHY AT IT'S FINEST; I'M THE NEW 'NIGHT-STALKER',
FORCING MY VICTIMS TO SUCK MY COCK OR
LEAVING 'EM SCARRED WITH A 'DAHLIA SMILE'.
WHILE TAKING SOUVENIRS ALL-THE-WHILE....
CARVING YOU UP WITH GARDENING TOOLS,
POKING AND PRODDING 'TIL YOU START TO DROOL,
WITH BLOOD, REST ASSURED I'MA LEAVE YOU IN THE MUD...
AND TRUDGE BACK TO THE GETAWAY CAR...
DRIVE YOUR ASS SOMEWHERE REAL FAR...
GET THE FUCK OUT! Y'ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M ABOUT!
I AIN'T LEAVING ANY WITNESSES OR 'REASONABLE DOUBT'!
AS THE SHOTS GO OFF, AND THE TIRES SQUEAL BEHIND,
YOUR BODY EXPIRES, BUT I DUNNO ABOUT YOUR MIND...

Attached: RIOT.gif (394x234, 1.02M)

I AM A WORTHLESS JUNKIE.

Attached: SLIT-WRIST-2.jpg (1212x1616, 239K)

FREE SPEECH, MOTHERFUCKER! I BESEECH ALL YOU SUCKERS! YOU IS A POOR TRUCKER! TAKE A LOOK IN A BOOK; THEY'S A CROOK, YOU'LL GET SHOOK, YOU COCKSUCKER!
DON'T EVER TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK I CAN SAY!!! MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WILL BE RESPECTED TODAY!!! YEAH THE GOVERNMENT GOT NO SAY, WHEN IT COMES TO THE WORDS THAT COME OUT MY MOUTH!! SO I CAN RHYME ABOUT THE BLACK SLAVES THAT WE KEPT IN THE SOUTH!!
DON'T YOU EVER TELL ME WHAT TO POST ONLINE!! SAY I COMMITTING 'HATE CRIMES!'... I GOT BITCHES PEELING LIMES, THESE ARE SOME RESTRICTIVE TIMES!! WHEN A MAN CAN EVEN CRACK A JOKE ABOUT #GAYS... JUST TO BRIGHTEN PEOPLE'S DAYS!! WHO ARE THEY TO SAY... IF I WANNA JOKE ABOUT #MURDER WHILE I EAT A FRANKFURTER... AND #SLANDER A SHEEP-HEARDER!!! YOUR MOM IS A SQUIRTER! MY PEEPS GONNA HURT HER!
NO TOPIC OR SUBJECT SHOULD BE CONSIDERED OFF-LIMITS! I CAN THREATEN TO BOMB @TIM HORTON'S, JUST TO GET SOME FREE 'TIMBITS!' THAT'S MY MOTHAFUCKIN' PEROGATIVE! I'M ALLOWED TO BE DEROGATIVE! 'CAUSE I AIN'T GOT A LOT TO GIVE! POLICE ARE TOO INTERROGATIVE!!
STOP BEEPING-OUT CUSS WORDS LIKE 'BITCH' OR 'ASS'! OR WE'LL SPRAY YOU IN THE FACE WITH MUSTARD GAS! EVERYWHERE I GO, THERE BE CONDOM-DISPENSERS! WELL @ANONYMOUS WILL GIVE YOU NIGGERFAGGOTS SOMETHING TO 'CENSOR'!

~E

youtube.com/watch?v=PfFWvxAozrY

Attached: fsm.jpg (480x528, 78K)

I'VE GOT INTERNAL RHYME SCHEMES, THAT THE GAME HAS NEVER SEEN! MY INFERNO BURNS CLEAN; RHYME IN TRIPLETS SO OBSCENE! THROW A SHIT-FIT LIKE CHRISTINE!
I'LL STICK MY THICK DICK IN ANY BITCH WIT' A PULSE! LEGIT! I'LL HIT THE CLIT, AND FUCKIN' MAKE HER CONVULSE! AND I SPIT THE SICKEST SHIT THAT FUCKIN' MAKES'EM REPULSED!
I COULD KICK RHYMES UNTIL THE END-OF-TIME! 'BOUT MY LIFE OF PETTY #CRIME; BURNING ROSEMARY AND THYME; TO COVER UP THE CRACK SMOKE; I'VE READ THE Souls of Black Folk!
SO IF YOU WANNA START A #MemeWAR JUST KNOW I'LL MAKE YOU SCREAM, WHORE! USED TO WORK AT LCBO; SAMPLING BEER FROM Creemore !!!

All I really want is to be a PAID MUSICIAN! GETTING CONSISTENTLY LAID WOULD BE MY NEW TRADITION NEVER BEEN A FAN OF SUPERSTITION, MY POPPA KILLED MAN WHEN HE TOOK ME FISHIN' NAH THE ECO AINT FEELIN THAT SHIT YOU DISHIN! I'LL BEAT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!
I'M A MAD METH-MONGER! I'M THE BEST BEER PONGER YOU CATS WANNA TALK SMACK! TOO BAD, THE ECO IS STRONGER!! YOU CAN GUM MY DONG, OR TRY TO NUMB MY SCHLONG, SIR!
METH HITS ME WITH THE FORCE OF A FUCKING TYCOON! AND THEN I'M OFF-TO-THE-MOON! TO FEEL MY MIND BALLOON! ON A RESORT IN @Cancún WHILE I SPIT YOU A TUNE!

Attached: BSH.jpg (222x227, 11K)

This shit bumps hard asf. specially with tina coursing thru ya veins

keep it coming my g

Attached: cavity.png (602x323, 154K)

You're not wrong there

FUCK THE POLICE, 2019.

I don’t wear a shield or a bullet-proof vest
‘Cause I’m not a Fuckin’ Punk, with a badge upon my chest
I don’t spray mace, or taser little kids
I’m the one they beat-down in their body-cam vids

They harass protesters when they’re marching on the street
And ticket the homeless, just tryna find a bite to eat
If you’re Black or Native, they’ll knock you off your feet
The ‘Boys in Blue` be lookin` for the next soul to beat

They`ll throw you in a cage, if you step out-of-line
They`ll violate your Rights nearly every fuckin` time

If you`re in bad mental health or suffer from addiction
You`d best be ready for a Police crucifixion
They spray Automatics and ride in armoured whips
They`ll smash you with batons, ram them into your hips

Officer Oink arriving fresh on-the-scene
The Pig Patrol is only out for the green
Constable Cunt-bag be runnin` the Machine
Let`s Scream `Fuck The Police` in 2019!

Attached: STOP=RESISTING.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Let`s Scream `Fuck The Police` in 2019!

Attached: noodles.jpg (540x405, 38K)

THANKS YO!!!

I RECOMMEND MY LITTLE WAYNE DISS!

youtu.be/oJ_rM72yWZ0

Attached: EvW.jpg (1429x710, 282K)

Let`s Scream `Fuck The Police` in 2019!!!!

Attached: PIG.jpg (193x261, 8K)

Attached: PIG1.jpg (230x219, 7K)

Why is this junkie trying to be a rapper if he sounds 12. Have you ever listened to yourself??? How do you expect anyone to like this garbage

They Threw Me in The CRUISER, Banged My Head Against The ROOF! Then The RY-GUY Left A BRUISER, And He Called The Cops A 'GOOF!' Steal Your DRIVER'S LICENSE... Your #IDENTITY, I SPOOF! AND HAVE YOU BOOTED. IN-THE-FACE... WIT' A CAMELS' HOOF!
PIG POLICE PACK A TASER! I'm an AUDIENCE-AMAZER! I'll ZAP YOU WIT' A LASER, AND SLASH YOU WIT' A RAZOR, Kelsey Grammar PLAYS Frasier!
AND YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY GAY, SIR! SLASH YOUR NECK WIT' A RAZOR!

youtube.com/watch?v=EYzQaTMZWNw

#PSYCHOPATHY

Attached: pigs.jpg (268x188, 11K)

I AM THE SHIT, BITCH!!!

~ECO

Attached: ECO.jpg (888x499, 27K)

Attached: eco-adina-2.jpg (2592x1456, 1.27M)

Could Make you have NEUROLOGICAL BREAK-DOWN! I GOT METHODS I USE, WHEN I WANNA INDUCE... A FULL PSYCHOLOGICAL SHAKE-DOWN! START PUMPIN' THE BRAKES NOW! I'MA CAUSE AN EARTHQUAKE; WOW! MY STYLE IS PSYCHOSOMATIC, and IDIOSYNCRATIC! EVEN GOT HATERS ECSTATIC; THEY WIVES LOCKED IN-THE-ATTIC!
I'LL DRILL A HOLE IN YOUR BRAIN UNTIL YOU START TO TWITCH, AND DEPART, YOU SNITCH! DID YOU FART, YOU BITCH?! RIP APART THE STITCH! GLOVE COMPARTMENT'S RICH... AND OVERFLOWING WITH LOOT! WHILE YOUR BITCH LOOK CUTE... IN HER DESIGNER SUIT, I REFINE OR REBOOT, SEEK THE ABSOLUTE!

I Could Rain Down The FORCES of the GODS on your HEAD! Have you CURSED, then DISPERSED, and leaving in a HEARSE! Yeah, with the Strength of POSEIDON, I'LL EXPOSE WHAT YOU HIDIN'; IF YOU don't FEEL LIKE CONFIDIN'... WELL DAWG I BE HOMICIDIN'!!! WITH THE BOLDNESS OF THOR, I WILL KIDNAP YOUR WHORE!

Attached: eco-adina.jpg (2592x1456, 1.32M)

Unless you wanna get SNIPED in a DRIVEBY- SHOOTING, you'll Watch What you TYPE; STOP your mouth from POLLUTIN'! I've had ENOUGH of YOUR STUFF! And Bitch I'm gonna get ROUGH! Grab your Neck By the SCRUFF, And Lick Your Bitch's MUFF!
See I RUN things 'Round HERE! And it's CLEAR that you QUEER! So pass me a BEER, and Lend me an EAR; I'm the Man of the YEAR!

Attached: ENGRISH.jpg (259x194, 11K)

MY BRAIN IS CONVOLUTED, I'M INSANE; LET'S NOT DISPUTE IT, USED TO GETTING POLLUTED, IF I COULD, I'D JUST SHOOT IT, PUT A BULLET THROUGH MY TEMPLE, INSTEAD OF WATCH MY WORLD CRUMBLE, SO I JUST LISTEN TO THE TREES, AS THEY SOFTLY RUMBLE, NOW, I'M HUMBLE... BUT ISN'T IT A BIT TOO LATE, I CAPITULATE, AND GRIT THROUGH HATE, BUT IT'S A BIT TOO GREAT.... TO ARTICULATE!
I KNOW MY TIME'S NEAR, AS I THROW AWAY FEAR, EVERYTHING I HOLD DEAR, DISSIPATES INTO TEARS... SO WITH MY LAST DROP OF BLOOD, TAKE THE MASK OFF AND FLOOD, I'M AN EMPTY VESSEL, JUST LEFT IN THE MUD....
WHAT'S LEFT OF MY SANITY, AND ANY SEMBLANCE OF VANITY, WASHES AWAY, AND I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY...... ON THIS OMINOUS DAY THE COLORS BLEED THROUGH, A DOMINANT GREY... SOMETHING'S CLAWING AT ME :LIKE A BEAST THAT KEEPS PAWING THE SEA, AND LONGING TO BE, IN LOVE, ETERNALLY

From the CRADLE to the GRAVE... She's a FABLE; I'm a SLAVE... I'm TOO LOST to be SAVED... Just TOO DARK and DEPRAVED... Yeah, I'm Another DEAD SOUL, Descending in a RED HOLE.. Disappearing in the MIST, Aching to be KISSED and feel BLISS'd Now Here's Another PLOT TWIST...
We're Both HOPELESS-ROMANTICS, Who be Feeling FRANTIC, Spittin' out Words with NO SEMANTICS, Is just ONE of Our ANTICS That Puts Me in a PANIC, That could SINK the TITANIC... Has Us Feeling MANIC..

Attached: gm.gif (500x281, 638K)

Attached: METH-SHARDS.gif (220x220, 263K)

Attached: eco-shevvy.jpg (720x960, 128K)

BRUCE WILLIS!

Attached: harlem_photo.jpg (366x500, 30K)

Attached: I-LOVE-METH-GIPHY-ECOMANIAC!.gif (220x155, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=M1_nkr0HgWk

'METH MONEY MAKIN''

Attached: picture951.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Congratulations on understanding what a thesaurus is. Now if only you could add in some actual flow Maybe some melody I would be able to stomach this dumpster fire for more then 3 seconds.
You are a degenerate junkie loser whose only talent is being a warning sign of how not to live your life.
Just OD already... what are you waiting for

BLASTIN' OFF in T-MINUS 6-6-6-SECONDS, HOLD ONTO YA SEATS AS WE CH-CH-CH-CHECKIN' THE SPACECRAFT CARRIER, SMASHIN' THROUGH THE BARRIER, OF SPACE AND TIME, WITNESS THE DIVINE... HEAVENLY SHINE!
Mutants SPAWNING, It's The DAWNING, Of An ERA, To BLISTER Your SCLERA! Everybody RUNNIN' ON INSTINCT! Closin' DOWN THE STREETS AND THE PRECINCT!
Lootin' And Killin' are the Order of the DAY, FREAKS All Spilled Out Into the Street to PLAY! The ARMY Called In For An INDEFINITE STAY, But They'll SOON COLLAPSE, SO THE PEOPLE SAY!
CLUTCH YOUR POSSESSIONS! OR LEARN YOUR LESSONS! THE RAYS OF LIGHT WILL KEEP'EM GUESSIN' CONSTANTLY STRESSIN' THE KILL-SWITCH, I'M PRESSIN' The PIGS BE ARRESTIN'! BUT DAWG, THEY JUST TESTIN'! Tryin' To Cause CONGESTION!

Attached: picture931.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

NEVER USED A THESAURUS OR DICTIONARY TO WRITE MY RHYMES; I GOT ALL THE BRAINS UPSTAIRS!

Attached: picture2307.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

METH MONEY MAKING,
GOT ASSES ALL SHAKING,
TO THE BEATS THAT HEAT THE STREETS,
THERE AIN'T NO MISTAKING,
BITCH, YOU FAKING,
NOW, I'MA ROAST YOU LIKE BACON!
I'MA ROAST YOU LIKE BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!

~ECO

Attached: picture2413.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

My Fuckin' MIND KEEPS RACIN'! So I'ma GUT You Like JASON! I'll take an AXE to they BACKS, AS they RUN, I'm CHASIN' Got My GUN; I'M PACIN' My Heart Keeps POUNDIN' And ALARMS Keep SOUNDIN' Sirens are FLASHIN'; MOBS are DASHIN' I'm VEXED; at they NECKS I'm CLAWIN' and SLASHIN' ...GNAWING and GASHING!
I'll Lock You In My BASEMENT! Stuff You into an ENCASEMENT! That I've Hid beneath the FLOOR, Soon, you'll see what's In-STORE, FOREVER MORE, I'm OBSESSED With VIOLENCE & GORE! I'll DENY You FOOD or WATER, And I'll KIDNAP YOUR DAUGHTER! And You'll CRY as You DIE... Like A LAMB to the SLAUGHEER!
There's a REASON DOC's Say I Have 4 SERIOUS DISORDERS! There's no PLEASIN' Some Folks; I'm a DELERIOUS HOARDER! I've Been Labeled 'ANTI-SOCIAL' and SCHIZOAFFECTiVE; And I'm DOWN With the Anonymous Hacking COLLECTIVE! I also have BIPOLAR and SEVERE PSYCHOSIS AND YES THESE ARE OFFICIAL DIAGNOSES! I Collect the BLOOD, SKIN, And BONES of my VICTIMS! And put them back together, like I'm tryin' to FIX'EM! I SURELY AM A THREAT to the PUBLIC SAFETY! I always CUT MYSELF, Praying that DEATH might TAKE ME! In a Dream, I Drugged and HAND-CUFFED a BITCH Named CHERYL, I RAPED HER; DUCT-TAPED HER; then Ate a SAWED-OFF BARREL! And when my BRAINS Left a STAIN on the CARPET SEAMS, NOTHING ELSE MATTERED BUT MY FUCKED-UP DREAMS!

YOU DON'T WANNA LISTEN TO MY RAPS?! I'LL FUCKIN' RAM THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT! TAKE COMMAND OF THE BOAT! AND YOUR MAN'LL GET CHOKED... AND SMOKED, BITCH YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE!? SOMEBODY HAND ME A SMOKE, WHILE I DO A CRACK TOKE! PLEASE STOP TALKING BACK, BLOKE!
WHEN I UNLEASH A SHOT-GUN SHELL, I'll MEET THE BEAST, WHEN I'M LOCKED IN HELL! THEY RHYMES BE SOFTER THAN COTTONELLE, AND THEY MOM'S VAGINA HAS A ROTTEN SMELL!

Attached: picture1903.jpg (1280x720, 115K)