I love the edit they gave her last night at the tribal merge

I love the edit they gave her last night at the tribal merge

>Of course I would want to if I had to
>Brad is just a cisscum pretending to be the provider when he is really only doing it for his game
>No I won't do it I'll let the gay Asian in front of me do it

hey remember this dud of a thread from last night?

>her

This is EXTREMELY problematic

>watching survivor

Did it work? Is my time transport a success? It seems I've made it back to the year 2002!

It did and here you are, and now I'm here from the year 2017 to tell you that Survivor is in its 34th season and remains one of the top 10 rated programs on network tv

BB is superior because you don't have to watch the tv show in order to follow it

She has female chromosomes

they don't censor his nipples on network television.

(((network television)))

Zeke is female

I can understand MtF trannys. That's actually logical. Testosterone transforms the body. It's a performance enhancing hormone. Who wouldn't want an upgrade?

>I can understand MtF trannys.

*FtM

My bad. Have another bump.

Life on easy mode > effeminate manlet mode.

Testosterone is actually toxic and is the cause for sociopath and everything evil in society.

I honestly didn't expect Zeke to be a tranny

FtM trannies are much more convincing than the other way around

>I honestly didn't expect Zeke to be a tranny
are you blind and deaf?

People were able to tell that Zeke was tranny by the second episode of his last season.

Her arms hips jawline and shoulders all give it away to anyone who knew what to look for.

I will admit she fooled me for 3 episodes until they did a shot of her hips in a competition

sorry her last season

You realize women's bodies make testosterone too right?

Only a small amount and the estrogen negates it

>negates it

Lol no

All estrogen does is regulate ovulation and widen the pelvic bone. Androgens (testosterone) give humans body hair, help us gain muscle, and make our skeleton grow larger and taller.

All testosterone does is create testes you retard

Other way around. Testicles create testosterone.

Zeke is a male because he identifies as a male

this

bump