Am i an alpha chad or a virgin beta cuck on a scale of 1-10 1 being a virgin beta cuck and 10 is an alpha chad

am i an alpha chad or a virgin beta cuck on a scale of 1-10 1 being a virgin beta cuck and 10 is an alpha chad

Attached: IMG_20200106_025730_739.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Why is this pic from like a 2007 flip phone?

1 faggot

The alpha chad and virgin beta movement is the biggest bullshit in existence.
Humans are not dogs, humans are not lions, human society has a great deal of very many systems that all individually benefit from a large amount of many different skill sets.

You're normal. be thankful.

Take more pics while driving and find out.

Why would you say that? Its taken with a 2012 Samsung Galaxy s3 mini

christ dude it's 2020 gtfo
but yeah you look normal except lose the downtrodden facial expression it won't do you any favours

Your looks are average to decent. But your expression and the fact that you're asking this question on /b indicates you're in insecure whiny fuck.

Get rid of the piercing, wear some decent clothes, and leave this place forever

Phisically speaking nothing wrong, but the haircut, the expression, the badly trimmed beard and lastly the fact your posting here to get some validation suggests you need to care a little bit more of yourself and stop behaving an invalidated fag.

Attached: 1566642257709.png (503x644, 19K)

A man with facial piercings is automatically a 1.

Mexican Danny Mullen

how do you explain lesbians then?

they rate women, not men

What about trans? There are a lot of girls who are attracted to trans. It is not concrete as the graph depicts is what i'm getting at.

I am from Spain, from the Basque Country.

What is wrong with my expresion? Am I suppossed to smile? Thats my normal face

That is still how they will rate your attractiveness based on looks.

If you need to ask, you're a cuck

You're an incoherent piece of shit. Nobody knows what the fuck you wrote you goddamn fool.

Fuck I didn't even see that at first. Yes nose ring = try hard douche

How you hold your mouth and eyes. You look like your driving home from the vet after putting down your dog

Another pic of me.

Attached: IMG_20200106_055951_300.jpg (650x650, 200K)

You would look good if you got rid of your girly fucking hair and this pathetic beard.

5 I guess, just a normal guy, who is either to lazy to go to the barber or just wants to grow his hair out.

You look kinda cute desu

1 for the faggot haircut and the faggot piercing

I am growing my hair long. I used to have it long before. Here a pic

Attached: IMG_20180206_105251_475.jpg (720x706, 120K)

kys

You're beyond beta. You're an Omega cuck.

You look like the rapper poyua but with dead eyes. You need some more life behind your eyes.

sounds like something a beta faggot would say

decent looking dude but men's hair should be like 1 inch max

Jesus has risen, hallejewya

Attached: trapjesus.jpg (600x910, 140K)

neil /10

Attached: Neil1.jpg (360x450, 22K)

Only if you're ugly or don't have righteous hair. Good hair can bump you up a score

You're a fag because #1 you care and #2 you're asking

id say probably a6-7, but you could be a 8-9 if you took better care of yourself.

You look like a commie college drop out 2/10

Cut your hair and you will be a Chad

ill give some leniency if well styled but what you are talking about is not what op is proposing. he obviously doesn't do proper hair maintenance therefore buzz cut

side note i kinda liked the old captcha better