Condom PSA FOR ALL ANONS

Condom PSA FOR ALL ANONS

Guess what? You don’t have the right condoms FYI. Every find condoms to be a pain in the ass? Kill your boner? Don’t go on right? Are too lose? Or too tight

Well guess fucking what your length doesn’t matter your girth matters. All condos. Are roughly 7.5 inches long it’s the width of your dong.

I have struggled with condoms my whole life only to find out finally that I needed large condoms. It’s not that I have a long dick, I don’t, it’s wide. I would constantly lose erection to put the thing on.

So here is how you measure:
>take a toilet paper roll
>stick your dick in it
>if there is plenty of room you need small “snug” condoms
>if it’s just right your all good with standard
>if you can’t fit it in or it’s very hard to fit in you need xl’s magnums what have you

Congrats you now will have much better sex then the number of times my night has been ruined do to condom malfunction

Attached: 8D10FD4F-2DD2-4F0A-86CD-D25EC72687B2.jpg (173x291, 11K)

Self bump

Condoms still suck ass.

Girls have told me I should be wearing, OP's picture related.

Skynn Large master race reporting in

The only reason to buy condoms is if they're magnums and you're trying to impress the cashier.

You can fit any condom over your fist and forearm. Nobody needs Magnums, they’re just for insecure men to feel better about themselves

True,TLDR don't buy condoms by length because it can be adjusted but by girth. take your well deserved bump user

Are you fucking stupid user? Have you never experienced a condom being too tight it fuckign sucks

Probably because your long but that’s the mistake the true driver of needing a magnum or xl condom is girth

You can fit them over that, but you really don't want to be in pain while you fuck

Right I can squeez myself into medium shirts but I look much better in a large

Kinda like that, but imagine you couldn't breathe because the hole for your head presses on your throat.

Or you can just buy mysize condoms

I’m not going to spend 2$ per condom

lifestyles are too tight and hurt my penis
Magnums are too big and fall off.

so I just dont wear condoms

Or theyfit, if you're in the UK

I bet you buy your suits off-peg too

Lifestyles were always too small for me Trojans work better but they still sucked and were tight just not as tight.

I finally tried magnums and although they are looser they aren’t fall off level.

I just feel like such a clown buying and pulling out magnum condoms

Can confirm that op is tell the truth

Look at this small dick faggot

I actually fit in a 44 regular I hardly ever need alterations which is nice

Goldstein and his pals at it some more. "your dick is too short" thread died so time for "your dick is too thin" thread

This isn’t about shaming anyone I am in my late twenties and I quite honestly didn’t know what size condom I should be using and I have plenty of sex so I though I’d share I’m sure other anons had my problems with condoms just ruining sex and I wanted to tell anons a solution

I have a normal 6 inch dick I’m honestly shocked I need large condoms it’s never crossed my mind not been claimed that I’m “big” No girls ever have said so I can’t be the only one who has had this happened

Definitely the best. Pretty thin and no latex smell, although they still don't smell great

True

I figured that one out when the condoms they sell in my country killed my boner lol. Sad thing is I cant find larger ones anywhere here, so I have to buy them off of Ebay.

I think they had my girth in mind when they made the suggestion. heh.

Is anyone else legit embarrassed to buy or tell people you use xl, magnums whatever?

It just makes me feel like some sort of a jag and people expect that it means you have like a 9 inch dick

Is this how black guys feel when girls expect them to be hung?

LOL Trojan Magnums are just longer and bat shaped. They are literally shit. Lifestyles is the only major brand whose large size is actually larger.

No they are literally not longer they are wider that’s what magnums and large actually are condoms aren’t “too short” that’s not a thing

Well you just be pretty big then

8 inches is a small penor.
I thought the average was at least 9 for penis size? Do you really all have such small dicks?

I can get it like halfway down before the roll gets too narrow

You should try xl ones

Shut up

True

magnums are usually too long for me, I've found that the Skyn large fit just right. which reminds me I need to pick some more up, an uncle stole a half empty box of em last time he was in town and borrowed my car.

children are a lifelong std
You just need regular magnus, xls will look silly on you.
penislet detected
>Lifestyles
worst brand tho

Is there spray on condoms because even the smallest size is too big for me

>All condoms are roughly 7.5 inches
>Unroll my condom
>12 inches
>I am only 4.5