Just got dumped by my gf of 2 years. Recommend me a film to feel better, Sup Forums. Please...

Just got dumped by my gf of 2 years. Recommend me a film to feel better, Sup Forums. Please, save me from shooting myself in the head.

Leaving Las Vegas

First tell me your age

this

Swingers is perfect

>Please, save me from shooting myself in the head.
Nah.

I went through the exact same thing at the same age, my man. Hang out with your friends, get out of your own head.

If you don't have friends, watch some shit like a sitcom I watched Scrubs

Lol @ shooting yourself in the head over a vapid, stupid whore...Jesus you're an idiot.

>Jesus you're an idiot.
Can't spell "idiot" without "do it."

Watch a sitcom, user above mentioned scrubs but that show can get kind of pseudo-deep with some real situations.. I'd say Seinfeld because nothing sad happens in it tb h fám

>feeling like you want to shoot yourself over a gf

No wonder she left you.

Yeah it's called "Normies GTFO"

At least you had a gf faggot. I've never even hugged a girl that wasn't immediate family.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

You got 2 choices, either get over it quickly by watching something about breakups like Eternal Sunshine and literally crying it out, or, binge watch anything for weeks to stop you thinking about her.

You're constantly going to be reminded of her, and the pain never goes away it just gets ignored.

If you have friends, GO OUT. That's the best advice. Go out, meet chicks, flirt. You'll feel a million times better.

You'll get there fag. Hugging and kissing is legitimately better than sex. Your hand knows how to pleasure you more than any girl will, but you can't hug and kiss your hand nigga

Blue Valentine

>you can't hug and kiss your hand nigga
Yes you can.

>Hugging and kissing is legitimately better than sex

I feel this way too but I think that's because I've only had really bad sex

the rope
the deep cut
the overdose
shot in the mount
jump from a bridge
final goodbye
====
those are some really obscure kinos

Rashomon.

Great movie but I made the mistake of watching it after a breakup and it made me really wanna blow my head off.

I don't remember this scene.

I did too, it helped me realise that some relationships aren't gonna last forever. It was sad to watch, but it definitely helped me think less negatively.

Everybody's different I suppose. I still can't watch things if the mc looks like her though. That shit still hurts.

>that some relationships aren't gonna last forever
>some
the quicker you know it, the better

the Karate Kid

girls does not worth it senpai trust me

My gf of a year and a Half broke up with me and I felt terrible for a few days. But then a month later I met a new girl and have been dating her ever since. The biggest surprise to me is that I though I would care about her forever and now I could care less. If you can find yourself a new girl you will forget her.

Repo Man

"What about our relationship?"
"What?"
"Our relationship!"
"Fuck that!"

A Story of Yonosuke. It'll all be alright.

A Boy and His Dog
(it's a shit film, but the ending is great and will make you feel better)

Cosmos

to make you feel better:

i just listened to my brother plow some girl in the room next to mine, while i haven't had sex in two years and am currently skipping class because i start stuttering and sweating when i ask questions

Don't skip class user, you will regret it later in life :(

This desu

its always
>my gf broke up with me

never the other way around

good choice

>no one recommended 500 days of summer

cuck

>implying anyone here could ever afford to break up with any women that gives them attention

user, please

so many normalfaggots on Sup Forums now. fucking faggot mods ban this blog shit

cmon dude your young as fuck it doesnt mean anything, you have atleast 60 years left to do whatever

just pull the trigger punk

Don't watch a movie. Go out with your friends(?) and get wasted. Then get wasted tomorrow, too. Then go through as many chicks as you can until it is no more pointless.

Then find another girl you would really like to be with. Be with that one until one of you fuck up. Then repeat.