How often do you think about killing people user. I've been thinking about it a lot...

How often do you think about killing people user. I've been thinking about it a lot. Does anyone have any fucked up stories where they hurt people?

Attached: Perfect.jpg (1023x767, 88K)

I spend most of my time daydreaming, and murder comes up pretty frequently in my imagination. I probably think about it a few times a day.

I really like making up imaginary people and building up their lives, relationships and personalities just so I can eventually kill them off in my head.

I'd never try to kill someone in real life though, if only because it's really difficult to get away with these days.

Maybe you should give into your fantasies user and just kill yourself

Sure, everyone does. It's not a big deal.

Whenever I am handling kitchen knives the thought of how good it would feel to press against skin. That delicious resistance before it gives way and the blade can slide on inside.

So it is pretty common for me around dinner time. It is also part of why I deeply enjoy buying steak or whole chickens.

I think about it a lot, sometimes I'll lay in bed before I sleep just to fantasise. It can become extremely detailed, and depraved. I'll even go as far as visualising evasion from authorities and best practice.

Attached: 3ncer_dapnfa2-fullview.png (1024x576, 473K)

Depends on my mood also if I read shit like this cartel that kidnapped a bus and let all the people in there fight each other to their death, then I get very graphic and gory Ideas to kill these guys.

Like you get yourself a few guys and snatch one sicario at a time.
When you've got like 4 or 5 in your basement you get them out, while they are still sedated.
You lay them in a circle in the forest (South America so a lot of nasty stuff on the forest ground.)
Then you make sure that their limbs are fixed to the ground.
When they are all awake, you talk a bit to them and let them panic.

Maybe a few kicks here and there.

When you are finished you shoot each of them three times into their stomach and leave.

Soon after some animals will find them, or they will die from their wounds first.

Either way any cartel will understand this.

Btw nice futa pic

Attached: m_tumblr_mtbfygotBd1st9kc0o1_1280.jpg (1122x1600, 334K)

I don't think about killing but I kicked a guy in the nuts for no reason, kinda feel bad, not because I'm disappointed in myself but because he screamed and it was haunting, I wish I would think more before I act :(

Got more futa ?

Attached: IMG_20191228_011800.jpg (1936x2592, 1.26M)

Nearly nothing on my phone tbh but a bit more is still there

Attached: 7caac4afd4d5ca5a458014e846db42a3.jpg (1000x1425, 1.16M)

Honestly a bit worried about myself when I read this stuff, I mean I was more violent as a small kid and have cooled down a lot thanks to martial arts and stuff and am now considered peaceful, but damn.

I hope they never dig up shit like this when I join the armed forces.
Damn.

Post it user, dickgirls are blessed

Attached: IMG_20191110_232722.jpg (2592x1936, 944K)

Attached: a4f4e4823b5b5534bd6404556ec92b78.jpg (724x1024, 88K)

Go on

Attached: IMG_20191111_134305.jpg (2798x4020, 1.63M)

I have a story. Do you want to read it?

Not really user

If that's a trap, die

Attached: f141789964d428f1185777abce79f59a.jpg (868x1227, 117K)

You lose.

There is no pussy between those smooth legs user, sorry to kill your dreams

Attached: IMG_20191110_232334.jpg (2592x1936, 710K)

I wish I knew you in real life.

yes yes yes

Would you say the people in your daydreams more or less deserve it

Post cock

I think about murdering niggers and degenerates often.

Kill yourself, incel.

I used to a lot, but then I outgrew Edgelordism and have been fine since.

Attached: vern_troyer_getty.jpg (344x439, 48K)

My girlfriend once broke down and expressed to me that she had been having such thoughts. Specifically with a knife which honestly frightened me being that we live together, and our relationship was going through a rough patch (but I didn't let that fear reflect in my response). Seeing a psychologist really helped her but I think honestly speaking to me about it (as someone who knew her troubled past and wouldn't judge) also helped.

2 years later and she no longer has those thoughts. I think its important not to judge yourself for such thoughts and feelings but to recognize that there may be general stress or unresolved trauma/ something else potentially underlying it. Don't panic or begin to associate with these thoughts as "who you are." Rather, try to think of them as" just a visitor."

The Buddhist philosophy also really helped brighten her outlook. Im no expert but I believe we all have fucked up thoughts. Maybe its a survival mechanism for "understanding thy enemy"? They'll pass. Maybe not this week, month, or year, but tell yourself you will be okay and eventually you will. Good luck, Much Love!

Doesn't everyone have these thoughts at least once in their life? I've never acted on it because self control is important. That and I don't want to be raped in prison for the rest of my life.

I hurt my parents every day by being a neet, does that count?

I have to say, i've never had any wants of killing anyone. but i'm not black so, tomatoe tomarto

No user this is not the place nor thread for this

Attached: IMG_20200113_220128.jpg (2592x1936, 980K)

Still here OP? I'd love to chat.

Occasionally in the context of genie-wish scenarios. I would be very Old Testament.

Or anybody like OP