Waifu bread v9012 - 'y'know, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya isn't half bad!!' edition :3 how are you all tonight...

waifu bread v9012 - 'y'know, melancholy of haruhi suzumiya isn't half bad!!' edition :3 how are you all tonight? once again i hope you're all doing ok, love you guys

Attached: LinaInverse3.jpg (1300x1748, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lZS80zQrSU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy
github.com/cyrilf/windmill)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Under what pretense should this occur?

Attached: 1577393625346.jpg (720x1260, 294K)

Attached: 1 - 1girl coat crossed arms gloves hairband long hair pantyhose purple eyes silver hair simple backg (772x1105, 416K)

i like turtles :3

Attached: LinaInverse7.jpg (633x354, 78K)

Back at it again
Sachiko claimed

Attached: __shibuya_rin_shimamura_uzuki_koshimizu_sachiko_and_honda_mio_idolmaster_and_1_more_drawn_by_uso_ame (584x801, 76K)

good evening Sachiko-senpai!! how are you? c:

Attached: LinaInverse11.jpg (728x751, 120K)

She-Hulk claimed

Attached: she_hulk_by_dandonfuga_da6d1u3.jpg (630x891, 296K)

Attached: Rory_is_in.png (998x1000, 194K)

While I highly doubt I have the qualifications to be anyone's Senpai, i'm doing pretty average i'd say. Woke up late again, made chilli, tried to take a piss without washing the jalepeno juice off my hands. Regular shit. Yourself?
Hey you
>
Howdy She-Hulk poster

Attached: 14f473b38e3a655dff0513135b2f5440.png (660x976, 780K)

Blepr

Attached: Dw3jX1TUwAEeAD9.jpg (900x900, 94K)

I'm okay, just tired as hell, I had class and went to the gym today and I'm mentally and physically exhausted. I'll be around for a while and later I might finish The Mandalorian, it's good stuff

Attached: she_hulk___ted_s_commission_by_didi_esmeralda_damee9l-fullview.jpg (1024x1084, 102K)

Attached: Louise is a little morose she's comfy.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Sounds like you got a lot done today, then. I haven't seen The Mandalorian (No Disney+) but I've heard good things about it. Usually whenever anything star wars comes out I just hear people reeing about how much it apparently sucks now.
Hey there

Attached: sample_46a88054fc256d52093cb6f2833b10cb (1).jpg (850x1202, 129K)

Hello!
How're you?

Attached: Louise is confused by her gigantic head and the atoms flying around.jpg (559x828, 409K)

Claiming my lovely

Attached: Psycho Abby 1.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Sorry, I didn't mean to link you.

Attached: 1465066685744.jpg (1335x2000, 212K)

Sokay! It happens.

Attached: Louise is the real MVP.jpg (519x623, 164K)

U-uh so how are you

I am back home finally! hallo! having a gud day?
Im eating a whole cantaloupe all by my lonesome... but is gud :3

hallo! hey hey hey!
+head pats
your way

Attached: tex4tjjdg.png (1226x1208, 1.9M)

I was gonna chill w a friend but they had to cancel
The thread i started is gonna 404 without a single reply
But! I could be worse. You?

Attached: Louise is yelling through the portal not to forget her as it fades.....jpg (450x495, 59K)

Reena big qt

Attached: Reena Inverse tummy.jpg (1298x1946, 1.31M)

Hello!
I'm kinda lonely lmao and the program I use to write my game is crashing for no reason
but I've been worse, I THINK my gf is free today so i'll chill w her once she gets up
Cantelopes are excellent!! I'm gonna prolly have fastfood for lunch today tho

Attached: Louise is VERY UNSURE ABOUT WHAT IS HAPPENING.jpg (886x833, 166K)

im okay, just got got from doing a bazillion chores for my dumb family, i'm sorry about your friend

i would bump the throd for you if you want

Attached: Psycho Abby.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'm doing alright. Yourself?
She seems charming user
Handsome
Howdy. What's up my friend?

Attached: 73495065_p1_master1200.jpg (992x1200, 416K)

youtu.be/1lZS80zQrSU

Attached: 1403848493215.jpg (1440x810, 106K)

It happens;; sorry you had to deal with ya chores

it's okay!! a simple bump would be kind of weird.

see and What's new?

Attached: Louise is a powerful Lancer-Class.png (355x804, 311K)

Eh quite the opposite at least charming psychos pretend to be nice. She can't pretend at all.

There is nothing wrong with a selfish shame bump! What's really messed up is that I have to go to work later and I'm already drained.

Attached: Psycho Abby 3.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

a-at least ask me a question or something ;~;
Oof, sorry. I got work later but I doubt there's gonna be any bookings so I dont think I'll have to go in.

Attached: Louise is trying her best to use her rocket launcher.png (1564x931, 1.59M)

t. bc

Attached: N3.png (1920x1022, 859K)

you write game? I used to do stuff in Android studio, smol mobile games :3

sounds nice... im still- eh no never mind. I was going to say that im still looking for someone like that but then I realized I'd rater be alone. like have my peace, do whatever I want, for now at least.

they are! especially the flesh near the seeds! real gud ^x^
My whole hospital stay i didn't get any food cuz examinations and stuff... so once i got off earlier today i went to burgerking and got like two cheeseburgers, a whopper and like this long chicken thingy... ya was a little bit too much ^w^

not much, just enjoying the evening, gotta head out for work tomorrow again... hospital stay was kinda chill... jsut do nothing all day haha ^w^
tho always waiting in different places.. and often for more than two hours was rough... they do have a lot of people there

my fren!
you were right, not often on discord, you are :|

Attached: aya634uh.png (681x900, 431K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

An interesting contrast to the gospel music my mom is blasting in the other room. What's up Tomokoposter?
I'm a bit too lazy to keep up with new things. Another game designer, huh? What kinda game you making?
Well honesty is always admirable, even if it's being open about unsavory things.
>

Attached: 8c2a1e1bd26941e32744a776dc2d0f6d.png (1000x1253, 485K)

Husbando alice will rape ur waifus

Attached: 1578948289838.gif (220x159, 127K)

Being productive is exhausting, and I'm such a lazy person, I'd rather be in bed all day.
And yeah, the Star Wars sequels suck ass, but there's some other stuff that's really good (by the way, I don't have Disney+ either). How was your day tho? Sorry for the late reply btw

Attached: rBVaSlsFHouASM5zAAVzVwg8ozY856.jpg (492x600, 86K)

Yes.

THANK YOU FOR BUMP NOW ITS ACTUALLY TAKING OFF
A tabletop RPG, yeah! I'm more of a boardgame type person.
That's fair. I was alone for so long...I'm really bad at it at this point. Getting better, but...I get lonely really easily, heh.
Chicken fries are like the only thing I like from burger king tbh. Prolly gonna swing by chic-fil-a later today tho, they're bretty good
Tabletop RPG! I also have a couple ideas floating around for boardgames, but that's my main focus ATM.

Attached: Louise still can't believe she's engaged to me.png (1632x1080, 1.52M)

eep i'm super awkward at conversation, i'm going to duck out of thread now.. see ya

she makes my heart skip a beat

Attached: Psycho Abby 4.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

I wouldn't talk to someone who claims a psychopath for a waifu. Like those Yuno-claimers.

At least you got a break, even though you were in the hospital. Hopefully tomorrow will treat you well.
You and me both, fam. I remember the animated clone wars and whatnot being really dope to watch as a kid. That's about as far as my experience with Star Wars goes, though.
My day has been uneventful so far. I woke up really late again, so i'm still trying to shake off some tiredness. Just gonna look for something interesting to read, maybe clean my desolate wasteland of a room.
Nice. I used to play DND but I haven't touched it in a long time. That's about as far as my experience with tabletops goes, though.
See you. Space Cowboy.

Attached: ECV9POiU0AU5Axz.jpg (830x1058, 109K)

Appreciate it either way!
That's fair
It is the most popular one, but I honestly really don't think it should be.

Attached: Louise is in a light novel and loves Cattleya.jpg (652x700, 155K)

mhmmmm.. i find board games to be boring... but maybe i haven't played a gud one yet :)

sure, i do too. But then I realize how comfy it is alone... and also talking to frens is enough too sometimes, I'm kinda low maintenance social wise. Or maybe that's just what i tell myself but subconsciously i want someone to hold me sometime °-° i dunno...

dont have them over here in krautland, but kfc tho

ye... though i was supposed to hand in stuff tomorrow.. but i think they understand i wasn't able to make much progress

Attached: cb5x768.png (383x324, 116K)

Much of /tg/ seems to share that sentiment, if I remember correctly. It was easy to learn and all my friends were comfortable with it already. God knows how hard it would've been to prod them into trying to learn another system.

Attached: c0c8410c656385fac339fed056888d3a.jpg (757x738, 489K)

Maybe! Which ones have you played?
Oh man I am EXTREMELY touch-starved. My gf likes cuddling but there's no place to cuddle and game in my current house so we like never do
kfc is bretty good, but honestly popeyes is better
There are TONS of systems WAY easier to learn, but people go with that, since its what they've heard of...

Attached: Louise is happy about her cute new outfit.png (914x768, 691K)

I literally told you I don't use it. What did you expect?

Attached: N8.png (1920x1088, 1.01M)

They'd better. I can't imagine anyone working for a boss who expects people to work for a hospital bed.
Not everyone likes leaving their comfort zone, though. Don't torture the man! Most Europeans don't know they've only got the worst of our fast food joints over there.

Attached: 1571842337837.png (1350x900, 536K)

True. It's okay!!!!!! He will visit someday and have his eyes open! Like Chara! She loved the fastfood places here.

Attached: Louise is in a light novel and is very cute and happy.jpg (386x557, 64K)

Funny you should mention that, The Clone Wars series is getting a 7th and final season this year. I watched like 3 seasons but it's still fun to watch as an adult.

Waking up late is a hard habit to kick, more so during winter, it feels like it's 11pm at like 6pm. Oh, and some advice that has kind of worked for me to clean my room: tidy just a section of it, a certain area, it makes you feel productive and sometimes you just keep going and clean the entire room or most of it

Attached: 78241172_p0.jpg (1772x1870, 840K)

now i really had to think back.... hmm so maybe i only played really boring stuff, but if i recall it correctly, i played windmill (here's an example github.com/cyrilf/windmill) then mastermind (i think you had to figure out color combinations) and... some other game i can't recall the name of where you had to roll and like walk in a circle with your figure until you reached a certain point on the board

that sounds so wrong. You should hug lots... at least you can, so you should. Why can't you do it at home, i don't see why that would be a problem

don't have the pop eyes here :| im not much into chicken anyways, i like my beef :)

sorry... well i used to be quite active on steam but that is no more... maybe someday you use disc a little bit more :)

true, that's some cruel story you would hear in usa usually lol (not meaning to be mean but it be like that)
anyways, they cool most times but im still a little bit.. idk maybe im just too responsible and expect too much from me cuz i feel disappointed in myself for not having it done

Attached: hig3zhdj.png (1072x1516, 1.92M)

here

Attached: Smug.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

yeah, play something fun! I'd reccomend the binding of isaac game, xcom, boss monster is pretty decent...Those kindsa things!
Heart of Crown is another good one. We could play on tabletop sim if you wanted!!

Yeah...We don't hug too often, tho. She's not much one for physical affection.
There's just no place for both of us to sit and cuddle while we do something, and we're both ADHD and can't handle sitting just doing nothing!
Fair. I've been doing a yakiniku resturaunt lately that i ADORE.
Hiya smuggu

Attached: Louise is in a light novel and getting married and perfect and adorable.png (1200x1527, 1.52M)

hows it hanging louise?

Attached: 1475462921283.png (270x335, 85K)

I wonder how great it must be to witness the baptism of a heretic in the light of American fast food.
I might have to give it a peep then, if I can. Usually whenever I make an effort to clean my room I just go for the full overhaul: trashbags and moving furniture and all. Half-assedly of course, but I still make it look decent enough.
I can say with fair certainty that we have laws against that. I've been wrong about many things before, though. Commitment to your duties is fine, but you shouldn't beat yourself up over things that are out of your control. You'd have done it if you could.
there

Attached: ENsIgbaU8AImfQt.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

no no here

Attached: 1488457789894.jpg (1536x2048, 781K)

Alive

Attached: baac882740d97611ba5fd51facd980d7.jpg (636x900, 70K)

It's goin'! waitin' for jennygf to get up so I can GO EAT and stuff
It was pretty neat, having her here was nice
All I really have in terms of momento of that time is a quick selfie we took with my polaroid, one day on the beach.

Attached: Louise is a chibi and asks you to consider the following.png (960x1200, 247K)

bring me fod too plz

Attached: 1465857861549.png (362x431, 92K)

Eh, potato tomato. How are you today Tomoko poster?
I'd be confused and reconsidering turning to faith if you weren't, but were still somehow posting. How are you today?
Better than nothing. I've never met any of my online friends. Some are pretty close geographically but it's never something i've really been able to work out.

Attached: EN-vwjaUYAU6j6X.jpg (1997x2048, 370K)

but i dont want to drive all the way up there to deliver
Aww. Give it a shot! I spend a lot of time with my online friends tbh;;

Attached: Louise is a little uncomfortable in her candybath on halloween.jpg (500x502, 57K)

again with that mug!
you like that pic :3

oh! i heard about isaac and xcom before. xcom was no fun and isaac i dropped again after a short while... you know maybe these are not the type of games i would enjoy. Right now im really really into wow, and occasionally play the crew 2 cuz i like racing games and rpgs and that game is like both.

what is tabletop sim? maybe, if it looks fun.
really tho... these board games would've been perfect in hospital. I was thinking of playing heartstone on my phone for the whole night cuz i didn't want to sleep... but i gave in after a while and slept anyways ^x^

oof... physical is the nicest tho :( but ya if she don't want that all the time nothing you can do.
maybe lie down in bed then? sometimes it feels gud to just lie there and stretch

huh you have lots of cool things over there :< I wanna go to the us sometime too... krautland kinda boring

oh maybe it's just a weird stereotype then that us has like slave workers and shit like for example the dudes forking for ma name Jeff
you are too nice :) thanks!

Attached: shb72df.png (808x997, 1.4M)

oh! cute pic! ^w^

Attached: shb74fgh.png (605x1068, 380K)

getting ready for work. yourself?
hmmm how hard can you throw?
is a good pic i think heh

Attached: 1472959832150.png (568x895, 118K)

Thanks!!
Prolly like two feet?

Attached: Louise is surprised to see you in the field.jpg (514x800, 48K)

Trashbags and moving furniture? You have way more willpower than I do, my friend, the mere thought of doing such a thing makes me tired, even if it's half-assedly. In fact, I think I'm going to bed, my eyes are tired and I have class tomorrow.
Oh, and if you do clean your room you have my full moral support, you can do it!

Good night!

Attached: d5j85wo-f5e0162a-021f-4a87-afd0-7fe1655f41b9.jpg (638x1000, 195K)

I don't, at least not as much as I used to. Add in the fact that I'm a bit of a shut in irl and I don't think it would wind up being much more than awkward. Maybe if there was a concert or an event to go to, but neither me nor any of my friends are really into those. I did go to a concert last year with my half brother and I had an alright time though. Seems like it'd be a bit different if it was someone I didn't really know personally.
Well we quite literally have at several points in our history.
Doing NEET shit, being bored. I hope work treats you well.
I'm still in the process of talking myself into it. Rest well, and thanks!

Attached: EN_aYG9UcAIkQiX.jpg (1442x2048, 418K)

ᶜˡᵃᶦᵐ

Attached: KaoSmol.jpg (48x43, 2K)

>69
nice.

Attached: 1494954217310.jpg (720x710, 30K)

just go to the mall or something! That's what I did when I met up with people!

Attached: Louise is happy despite sparkles opening her shirt.jpg (323x567, 49K)

Haha like the weed thing

Attached: Kao12.png (700x983, 574K)

hmmmm maybe more of a shot put approach?
neet shit sounds nice right about now. it will be long and dull.

Attached: 483724768.jpg (1728x2464, 637K)

this pic looks... odd, when it's smol OwO

I can never get enough of louise! I should really rewatch it sometime soon, think the last time is like few months ago now.
+points at ... °-°

there have been lots of slaves in krautland too actually, which isn't really talked about a lot and hardly anyone knows. basically we had lots of blacks from africa but also these so called "Swabian children" from the Alps that were slaving away on farms

kaofren! :)

so immature!
+shake head

Attached: shvv54.png (1600x1950, 1.87M)

its fine when blown up!

Attached: 1478421285087.png (420x467, 70K)

I dont think that would really work...
OOPS SORRY I MISSED YOUR REPLY IM RUNNING MY OTHER THREAD AND DOING TABLETOP SORRY
Louise is adorable!!!! It's been a while since I did, too...s2 best season.
Hmmmmm...Maybe the dark souls boardgame? It's pretty rpg-y.
Tabletop sim is basically a game table, over Steam, to play tabletop games with your internet friends!
yeaahhhh...There are lots of single player ones that are prtty fun too! Like again, dark souls.
Physical is the BEST. But, yeah. I love her, and that's what matters.
Still, we both get bored and stuff. I unno. I'm moving soon anyway.
Mhm! Do it, come to the US, eat good food!

Attached: Louise is angry and chibi.jpg (450x450, 132K)

have you tried tho?

Attached: 1472337164951s.jpg (125x70, 2K)

Yeah, i'll just drag my emo niggas out of the internet so we can go run through the Hot Topic together.
Haha yes
'Least you're gettin paid? Maybe something interesting will happen, you never know.
Reinforces my theory that everyone's had slaves at some point in time. I'm not immature, just a kid at heart.
Wait..

Attached: 7e01f1f2a7648ea884c468d2f5debd29.jpg (968x1344, 172K)

Hirasawa Yui

Attached: 1546582507350.jpg (1230x2062, 1.97M)

Don't go back to faith its just a massive cope. I'm good pretty damn bored. What you doing?

Attached: Mai-Shiranui-Fatal-Fury-King-of-Fighters.jpg (500x681, 66K)

No, but I dont wanna waste food! Tell ya what, pay for the food first and I will :^)
I went to a hot topic with two internet friends from here, actually~ Makoto, and Talizorah!
They're one of the few places around me that sells hairdye...

Attached: Louise is going to detonate an asshole.jpg (567x400, 87K)

Hello fren

Attached: Kao9.jpg (850x478, 324K)

you do that?! cool! sounds interesting

she really is... and i was devastated when you told me s**to tries to rape her in the manga °-° my god... while it's kinda the opposite in the anime.

not sure if i will ever enjoy any type of board game :( but next time when im somewhere where there's nothing to do, ill try out a few i suppose

oh! sounds intriguing, what kind of games are on there, or like what games do you enjoy playing, i'll post my disc if it sounds like something i would enjoy, my steam is liked to disc.

so sweet to hear you declare your love for her :) maybe at some point in life i decided to go for it too... i believe no one will stay the whole entirety of their lifetime alone. Then again, i could see me being that dude haha!

move!? opefully not away from her :| like move together?

ye I'd totally like to do that sometime, maybe when im done with training

Attached: shw43a.png (877x1240, 596K)

Nice 4040 my man.
What's up?
I'd probably need a massive cope if I saw dead men walking, huh? I'm just sitting here being bored myself. Might start reading a book or something.
>420
Nice
I don't think i've met either of them just yet. It's been a damn good while since i've been to a mall.

Attached: EGUjvpXU8AMkHx0.jpg (600x800, 66K)

yup pretty much this.
...and at that point, they knew they played themselves. *gta v wasted sound*

not much going on this evening, how about you?

Attached: smg4g_m.png (1495x1052, 1.25M)

I suppose but I'd rather be at home ya know?
Kk how would you like the funds? Be sure to yell yeet and after its left your hands pray to Kobe for accuracy.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_hospital_king__samp (850x850, 93K)

I do! It's funsies. It's kinda a passion of mine.
God I hate him so much he's such trash and she deserves so very much better. Like me!
Okay, if you're sure~ Just keep trying!!!!! I'm a boardgame designer, so I'm sure there's one out there for you.
All kinds! I usually like, uh, the dark souls one, heart of crown (a deckbuilder) the isaac one...Whatever the person I'm playing with is in the mood for pretty much.
Noo, I believe in you!! i thought I was gonna be forever alone and here I am happy with my darling gf jenny! she's great for me.
Yeah, we're moving in together sometime this year, and moving to NorCal.
That'd be neat!
they're kinda oldwaifu crowd, I'm not sure either of them still posts. I'm kinda a mallrat tbh...Went to a mall yesterday...
Paypal would be food~
I will do my best!

Attached: Louise is ANGRY she's wearing cat ears.jpg (582x725, 57K)

Mans just mixed like six memes at once.
Fo sho. Gotta make the best outta whatcha got though. I should probably be less preachy, it's not like I do anything.
Once upon a time a really underaged me used to post here. I remember there being a shinoa poster and a yuno poster. That was a few years ago, though. Don't even remember the waifu I used to post, poor girl.

Attached: 77574805_p3_master1200.jpg (791x1200, 245K)

Pretty sure Makos been here shitposting with Shizuru lately

Attached: __itami_youji_lelei_la_lalena_rory_mercury_and_tuka_luna_marceau_gate_jieitai_ka_no_chi_nite_kaku_ta (1500x2004, 370K)

I'm gonna blast for a bit fellas.
Remember to stay hydrated.

Attached: 60948506_p0_master1200 (1).jpg (609x819, 372K)

wishing i could live in a dream
besides that, not much. i need to repair my sleep schedule

Attached: 1549489074116.jpg (664x935, 265K)

Same, work's got me fucked up lately. Ended up getting smashed and going to bed at like 6 pm yesterday, probably gonna do the same today

Attached: Kao32.jpg (850x595, 239K)

I started posting here prolly like 3 years ago??
I dunno.
What, like posting pics of shizu, or just @ him?
Have fun be safe use protection!

Attached: Louise is angry to be in a piece of good fanart.jpg (1200x1807, 368K)

Ryoko from Tenchi is mine .....

Attached: Ryoko315.jpg (228x311, 13K)

you feel so strongly about it? hen you need to show me sometime :)

ya... well from just the anime he seems harmless, maybe ill try the manga sometime soon.

it looks kinda fun i just checked out this tabletop sim thing on steam, there are quite a few games you can play there yes. Other board games im not so sure about... like slay the spire looks kinda fun too tho
I'll leave my disc anyways, maybe you can recommend me something else in the future, SupremeCord#1324 and ill probably get the tabletop sim one for now

mhmm.... i dont know if i can find someone like that.. i mean fren tell me i have the assets, buuut it's worth nothing if i don't actively go out and try :|

nice! im so happy for you!!! that means a lot of time together :3

hell yeah brother! OwO

i never get smashed... how do you do it. I was never fully drunk in my life :<
be safe! don't do stupid things...

Attached: shb8h4e.png (452x1047, 376K)

@ him.doing their usual.

Attached: __rory_mercury_gate_jieitai_ka_no_chi_nite_kaku_tatakaeri_and_nyantype_drawn_by_inugami_kira__ad4b0d (4084x5877, 1.62M)

Aight cool I can do that. How much for tacos?
Could always be better tho

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_and_tamura_yuri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_tsu (850x1222, 345K)

Heading out for now, ttyl~

Definitely!
Nah, even in the anime he's pretty trash to her. The manga isn't good, I wouldn't reccomend it tbh.
Slay the spire looks good! I'd wanna give that a shot tbh. Is it a tabletop thing?
Oki! Added!!!
I'm sure you can! It's just a question of meeting the right person, I'm sure you will someday~
Mhm! I'm pretty excited tbh.
fun times.
Sounds like him.
77$ plus tip

Attached: Louise is angry Siesta is feeding a chibi asshole bread.jpg (850x1184, 512K)

hmmm oki i won't try it then... never really been into manga anyways
it is kinda cool.. i mean i have watched people play it before but didn't try myself so far. it's a card game where you fight monsters to get to the top of the spire
someday :)
as you should be!

stay safe, whatever you do. am gonna continue watching stuff now

Attached: shb34.png (650x1000, 430K)

You just drink, it's not hard. And I just drink in my room

Attached: Kao29.jpg (564x797, 59K)

I'm scared of drinking too much... so I probably won't ever get.... "shit-faced" intentionally... probably only if im being forced to drink.
that sounds safe :) yes yes you know how to be safe! i like that! being safe is important.

Attached: shsv43.png (700x1000, 475K)

Attached: nxo8qvelkV1s6wgzto2_1280.png (597x844, 712K)