Did I break my butt?

Did I break my butt?

I read somewhere that the anus has taste receptors, so naturally I put soy sauce on my finger and shoved it up my asshole. Now my lower back hurts, not like the ass area but the lower back bone if that makes sense? Could this pain be from that? Or could it be caused by my period or something.
Thanks

Attached: D771D92B-A52E-4AE2-AADB-61A3A8AD9414.jpg (750x740, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/taste-receptors-in-testes-and-fertility-2013-7
pnas.org/content/110/30/12319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was it light or dark soy sauce?

Ermm..the fuck?

Were you able to taste the soy sauce

Dark, we had low sodium soy sauce but I didn’t choose that because I wanted the most authentic soy sauce to increase the chances of being able to taste something

Does your lower back hurt in a good way or in a bad way? Are you just aching for some cock?

Kind of! I didn’t taste the soy sauce per se, but i was able to faintly taste salt.

It hurts when I walk, so I’m guessing a bad way.

You tried to use soy sauce as lube. The bone pain is probably the result of some bumping while taking it in the ass.

Are you bleeding from your anus?

It's highly unlikely that you fractured your sacrum or your coccyx by putting fingers in your anus. It's far more likely to be a muscle strain from either reaching behind you or down in front of yourself. Menstrual pain can manifest in various body aches and pains. Wait a week (and don't put anything in your butt for the next week). If your back still hurts, you can go see a doctor. They won't do much anyway, most physicians guidelines state that they won't do an x-ray for nonspecific lower back pain.

The dark is usually thicker so that could be the cause of the pain

Take a picture of the affected area so we can determine if the asshole is ok

Kek. The thirst

Being a good doctor is not thirsty, asking for tits would be thirsty.

On second thought tits are also needed to determine overall patient health.

Somebody archive this shit.

tits timestamp or gtfo.

Why not throw in some pussy shots for good measure, my freelance friend?

P..please m'lady show me your tits..

Fucking found the incel, KEK

While I like where your head is at, typical professional doctoring would first require sharpie in poopar to determine elasticity.

Soy sauce is full of monoamine oxidase inhibitors, around 500 times as much as regular coffee.

Tobacco smoke and coffee are the largest sources of MAO inhibitors for humans, and their effects are rather pronounced, so it's not really a surprise that putting soy sauce in your ass creates a very painful neurological response.

On the other hand, you could try putting something in your ass, it might ease the pain.

Attached: coffee-harman-norharman.png (681x680, 92K)

yes it would make a lot of sense that soy sauce would fuck me in the ass metaphorically and literally, I just didn’t know if it could cause bone pain like that. Thank you!

No bleeding thankfully. And I do remember feeling lower back pain at the beginning of some of my periods. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on that! Thank you so much!

She shouldn't be exhibiting bone pain from a neurological response, should she? I'd be more inclined to agree with the user who ruled a strained muscle

I mean this with complete sincerity. If you're this stupid, kill yourself. You have to value to this world. You think there are taste buds in your ass? Do you taste shit all the time? No? Case closed

It's your kidneys dumbass

Attached: 1579092698354.jpg (350x913, 50K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1579088665153.jpg (720x421, 27K)

IT WAS THAT VERY POST THAT INSPIRED THIS DEBACLE

What do you think causes peripheral pain in the neurological sense?

Hint: serotonin

Rectal MAO-A inhibitors increase peripheral serotonin levels by preventing platelet MAO-A from breaking it down.

Hello newfriends.

>I read somewhere that the anus has taste receptors
So do you taste your poop every time you take a dump?

What is your bra size?

Burn it out with some hot sauce

I know, why do you think I posted this

The article I read said that the receptors can only sense sweetness or umami (in soy sauce).

Obviously this wasn’t well thought out and I most likely misinterpreted the article.

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/taste-receptors-in-testes-and-fertility-2013-7

pnas.org/content/110/30/12319

Glutamate and SP being the common neurotransmitters involved with pain would've been my guess. Serotonin can act on non nociceptors and make them respond to pain, but I wouldn't have made the MAO A/serotonin connection.

I'm really interested! Have any articles about this?

HEY since you seem to know a lot about neurotransmitters, would you by any chance know about how psych meds affect the brain?

Which meds

The Chinese president isn't gonna be happy with you photoshopping him

>pnas.org

penis

antipsychotics (latuda) mine make me SUPER SUPER sleepy and I was wondering if there was any way to combat this?

daddy xi pls don’t nuke me :(

That's all you're taking? NOTHING ELSE? No possible food/drink interactions?

That and Prozac. I used to be on Latuda, prozac, and depakote (sodium valproate) but I got taken off depakote bc it was causing my hair to fall out.

The only interaction is with alcohol, but I don’t drink. Pdoc told me basically to deal with it, but I refuse to sleep 14 hours a day.

It's been a while since I put my hands in my head. Thanks, Sup Forums, for briefly emulating 2007.

Our bodies are so weird.