What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Also:

>people actually think he's the villain in there

Well he's the antagonist

He just wants jimmy to pay for his crimes

Antagonist, yes. Villain, no.

he wants to fugg kim

He's just a jealous loser. No one likes Chuck, even his wife and mother like Jimmy more than him.

His alignment is lawful douche.

He fucked Jimmy over more than once. Just because he can doesn't mean it's not a dick move. And he got Kim fired purely out of spite.

Chuck is not a good guy.

he's not wrong, he's just an asshole

I'm Chuck and I'm here to fuck

Anyone else get the feeling Jimmy is going to be inadvertently responsible for Chuck's death?

To make Jimmy's life miserable.

>It's not enought that I should succeed. Others should fail.

>Jimmy playing it straight once he has a job in the mailroom
>has aspirations to make it out of there and studies to be a lawyer through an online course
>Chuck starts his autistic screeching and won't have it
>starts sabotaging Jimmy's progress in any way he can that's still in accordance with the law
>goes full-on dick mode and tells Jimmy he's not a real lawyer
>Jimmy sees no other way out from under his brother's thumb and -slips- back into old habits but this time with a law degree

Chuck can suck the crusted shit from my asshair. He could've assisted Jimmy and guided him, but he pushed him away to try and keep him in the mailroom.

Do people really think he is a villain? He is an asshole to his brother though.

Jimmy is actually as smart as or smarter than Chuck, but Chuck doesn't realize it. The difference between Chuck and Jimmy is not their morals but their impulsiveness. Jimmy is a daredevil. Chuck is the complete opposite, and I imagine he always was even before his mental breakdown. Chuck envies Jimmy's balls.

Yes.

Chuck envies him constantly and is deathly afraid he's Jimmy's lesser. "I have the brains, Jimmy has the charisma!" he probably told himself constantly. It must've killed him on the inside when his wife liked Jimmy so much. Jimmy may as well have gushed every drop of semen in his body onto Chuck's wife that day.

Yeah he's a villain. He needlessly sabotages Jimmy and his girlfriend. Maybe it'll come to light that Jimmy fucked Chuck's wife, but other than that there is no reason for Chuck to treat Jimmy the way he does.

Their childhood probably involved Jimmy being a popular kid with good-looking girlfriends while Chuck couldn't get a date until he was 30. Chuck idolized his retarded father while Jimmy had to live with the fact that his father was a naive twerp unworthy of respect.

Saul seems too happy.

I doubt it. I think he might land him in prison for something he actually did wrong.

He hates jimmy because his parents loved Jimmy more than him.

He hates jimmy because jimmy inadvertently caused the death of their father.

He's jealous of jimmy because even though jimmy is a con man, he's a surprisingly lucky and successful person. At the end of the day jimmy has the potential to be more successful than chuck even if he's not such a straight shooter

Jimmy loved his dad immensely. Nobody cried harder at his funeral than jimmy. There's never been any indication that jimmy didn't respect his dad aside from the casual stealing.

How many episodes would it have taken Walter to kill Chuck if Chuck was his brother? Halfway through season one?

Villains and heroes don't live within the bb universe. They're all just people.

He stole from his dad because he loved too much. Then he went bad when he lost the thing he loved most. Just like the Uchiha. Brilliant!

getting admitted into a mental institution

>He's just a jealous loser. No one likes Chuck, even his wife and mother like Jimmy more than him.

Except Jimmy like(d) Chuck, and went out of his way to be a loving brother to him. Chuck is just bitter about unluckily having the autism gene and is jealous that he didn't have the exuberant normie personality of Jimmy

Tuco being the exception, but maybe that's because of the way the actor played it. He was too good at portraying an insane irredeemable piece of shit so they just went with it.

Even Tuco is redeemable though. He made Jesse and Walt lunch that one time. And he loves his Abuelita.

He also murdered his friend in cold blood on a whim because he spoke out of term.
But you're right, he did cook some burritos.

Starting to think delay fags have a point, we literally watch Saul move furniture for minutes on end

Perfection

top kek

This is one of the reasons I don't care for the show. I learned early in life that when you figure out a family member doesn't have your back you cut them the fuck out of your life. So watching Saul fail to learn that lesson over and over is annoying.

His endgame is to be cut out, it's inevitable. That's why this show is shit, it takes forever to get where we all know it's going.

>muh electro-hypersensitivity!
Sorry Chuck, it ain't real

>muh brother is a better person than me!
And that's why you hate him

Chuck is a shitty brother. Even during the worst of his mental illness his brother Jimmy would bend over backwards to help him.

And how does he repay him? By trying to fuck him up.

Jimmy did NOT deserve to end up as a pancake chef on the run.

He's a miserable piece of shit. He may have some points, but he manages to look like he's in the wrong because he obviously acts for the wrong reasons. Can't wait for the moment he gets jimmied.

His only motive is to get Jimmy to quit being a lawyer because he's embarrassed by Jimmy not being a stuff politician type person like him.

who the hell was the guy with the mustache at his house

Chuck did have his back. He helped him get out of prison and into the mailroom but then Jimmy flew too close to the sun for Chuck's liking.
Chuck also read him good-night stories. They are brothers with a very strained reationship. Some people can cut someone out of their lives, but it's far from stupid to not be able to do that when it's at least a bit ambivalent.

>Chuck isn't actually a real person
>the entire Chuck arc is actually a battle between the angel and devil inside of Jimmy
>once Chuck "dies" that is when the devil wins and Jimmy becomes Saul
BRAVINCE DOES IT AGAIN

CHUCK'S GOT THIS, SLOW AND STEADY

It gets lonely in that house

chuck is a bitter, envious asshole reaching at straws to justify his jealousy of his brother

jimmy is stupid as fuck too, though. even if we didn't know that it isn't going to work out, i cringe for kim every time she agrees to go along with some of his bullshit. what little is between them is clearly getting forced by jimmy, and it's super obvious that getting into bed with him, figuratively at least, makes her extremely uncomfortable. he's just so charming and pushy that he manages to string her along, probably ultimately concluding in the end of her career as well.

Chuck can fix it

I think it's pretty well-established that one of Jimmy's many major character flaws is that he can't help but try to help everyone around him all the time, even when it makes no sense whatsoever for him personally to do so. He repeatedly risks even his own life to save the skins of randoms he just met for no gain to himself at all. So expecting him to *ever* cut Chuck out of his life is unrealistic. Although he seems to have managed it by BB... unless Chuck just dies on him. Which seems to me like what's going to happen.

Has anyone here ever had a brother that hates them and tries to destroy everything in life you want to do?

CHUCK SURGE

He was a PI, Hamlin covered it when talking to Chuck later in the episode. They were paying him to look out for Jimmy since Chuck thought Jimmy would steal the tape at night

Goddamn I love these brain pics. Best crossboard meme of 2017.

test