I am so FUCKING sick of being addicted to these god damn zoomer sticks. I FUCKING hate these things

I am so FUCKING sick of being addicted to these god damn zoomer sticks. I FUCKING hate these things.

Oh my stupid fucking zoomer stick died. Guess Im fucked now, oh my stupid zoomer stick battery died. Gotta keep charging it and trying to take a hit off it until it works because its always fucking dead. Oh my shitty zoomer stick wont turn on now. GUESS NO NICOTINE. Gotta wait for a fucking week for this stupid fucking morons that cant even make a proper battery to fucking get here. SEVERE NICOTINE DEPRIVATION. Every fucking time this retarded pile of shit fucking dies or gets lost i am fucked.

They are fucking garabage. I have literally lost multiple of these piles of shit just laying in bed. Just laying in bed. Literally just lost in a fucking abyss forever.

Need to buy another one while i wait for the other FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT to come in the mail.

RAHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THIS COMPANY IS FUCKING GARBAGE AND MAKES THE CHEAPEST CHINESE GARBAGE RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I KEEP HAVING TO BUY THESE CHEAP CHINESE GARBAGE FUCKING SHIT STICKS THAT DONT FUCKING WORK AND BREAK EVERY 3 DAYS

Attached: DA941E63-B05D-4A3D-853D-D65B7545ED69.png (1200x1200, 813K)

Smoke cigarettes dumb ass

Attached: 280B02AA-76B6-45AE-A5CF-E570126A3220.gif (250x188, 449K)

1. Cigarettes are some 1980s shit
2. I take care of myself and i dont want to age rapidly and not be able to walk without breathing hard
3. They are filled with so many fucking chemicals. It would be one thing if it was just tobacco but the cigarettes sold now have hard as fucking inhaled stimulants in them that make them hit you way harder.
4.i have SEVERE anxiety and panic disorders so the stimulants in cigarettes give me a panic attack
5. They make me even more tired than my usual chronic fatigue tiredness
6. They fucking stink
7. Just breathing in the air after smoking one is pure fucking poison

>I am so FUCKING sick of being addicted to these

Get a caliburn and start using eliquid that isn't 50 fucking milligrams.

Then suffer with your robot penis lmao

I use 3% but its so fucking bad when it just magically decides to fucking die.

Yeah I’m switching to a Caliburn or just anything ANYTHING but a god damn juul. I go through this once a month.. it was such a fucking slap in the face when they came out with the juul c1 which is exactly everything i wanted and then just refused to release it in my country. Probably a bunch of cracker rules or something.

I fucking HATE juul

3% is still very high. I quit 10+ years ago on 18mg and dropped down to 5mg currently.

It’s the fact that they just randomly fucking break or get lost whenever they feel like it

stop losing them, I mean that's no ones fault but your own. As for the breaking, I have a few smaller pod type devices for on the go that have never broken.
additional info : don't go smashing one with a hammer then dumping it in water. Kids are about to die all over social media.

see below

Attached: 1564239318918.jpg (480x591, 23K)

Dude. Like 8 times I’m just laying in bed with my juul and i set it next to my pillow NEVER to be found again.

Fucking tiny black fucking 3 millimeter thick piece of metal thats slick as fuck. They are designed to be lost

I think they sell silicone skins so you can attach it to a lanyard.

Just buy a Caliburn or Breeze 2/ NXT and fill it yourself.
Cut down in nic faggot. 50 and 30mg/ml is insane. Try doing 25mg salts and then you won't be so cripplingly dependant.

It’s cause my life is bad

It’s simple OP you can either be a fucking man and smoke cigarettes or learn some fucking self control and quit. I do all the hiring for my work and literally deny anyone who vapes just because I whole heartedly believe your nothing but a gutless faggot

All this is your own fault, I never have any of these problems anymore
>Always place it down somewhere you wont misplace it
>constantly charge it and make sure it's fully charged before going out.
>Buy an extra ecig or batteries if you need to.
>Learn how to have you ecig without it breaking. Don't run about with it in your hand. Buy a coat that has pockets capable of holding it without falling out.

Imagine being addicted to fucking vaping Jesus christ

Just chew tobacco instead of being a raging faggot

No juul is trash

I had 2. Fucking 2. The fucking same day my second one came. My fucking first one just vanished. Out of fucking sight. Not even in this universe anymore. Fuck juul.

I literally was just laying in bed with it. BOOM. Gone forever.

Fist bump.

Attached: 4C7FD687-554F-4BAD-9F9E-1B36C7DFC05D.jpg (1240x743, 75K)

Don't fucking buy juul

I know. I’m ordering a caliburn so in 3 fucking months when all my juuls go missing or die ill have a good vape

that doesn't look good

Easy solution...just stop using it.
Saying that you can't do that because you're addicted is just saying that you are a weakling.
I smoked real cigarettes, at least a pack a day for 15 years and I stopped cold-turkey one day and never ever looked back.
Be strong and do what you set your mind to. Don't be a weakling and cry about it.

Vaping is cool bro.
This guy’s hardcore, vaping tear gas like a boss.

Attached: 7DBD1D1A-7CE7-40F8-9008-FD77631A9937.jpg (1240x745, 83K)

Try getting 6mg “zyn” pouches at the gas station. They really do work. That juul shit is highway robbery though and made my lungs feel like shit compared to juice from mom and pop places. Repeatedly dropping this fucking thing down the side of your drivers seat will have you on the verge of a full blown mental breakdown. It’s not even about the fucking nicotine at that point, it’s about how fucking insane it is for this thing to just vanish into thin air, seriously, it just gone and makes you question your sanity.

Look up the relationship between Nicotine and Acetylcholine. Then, look up the relationship between Acetylcholine and your mood. Long days and pleasant nights, user.

So quit? I smoked one for years, 2 pods a day, when I stopped I had a headache for 1 day. And almost no cravings after a week.

addicted? I have two of those that haven't been touched, they're so harmless and useless... get addicted to energy drinks and drugs like a normal person

I had the same issues because I work in a metal shop and iron dust gets everywhere. If the light doesnt turn on when you put in a pod that means your connectors are dirty. Take a qtip and swab the 2 little nodes on the inside of the battery until dirt stops showing. Brought mine back to life like nothing was ever wrong with it.