CANADA HAHAHHAHA

CANADA HAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/05/13/germany-goaltender-thomas-greiss-criticized-for-social-media-likes/
twitter.com/search?q=canada germany hockey&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>national sport

Our national sport is lacrosse actually. I'm sure you would have learned that in school if it wasn't constantly on lockdown due to gun violence

HAHAHAHHA

This damage control

good one xddd

>Our national sport is lacrosse actually

>lacrosse

the salt is seething

>Canada shows Argentine levels of being sore losers

Look it up. It is. Hockey is national obsession though.

It literally is.

Canada is still the best country in the world in hockey and the best thing of all is that you all know that and still don't have the common sense to admit it. You really can't be that stupid can you?

it's you national summer sport. hockey is the national winter sport.

i don't know if you noticed but there currently is this tournament ongoing where pretty much all nations attend to determine who is the best in various winter sport disciplines.

We’re better at you in Lacrosse too, so you’re only adding more reasons to be embarrassed.

SEETHING

>lost at curling
>lost at hockey

Canada was a mistake

>Our national sport is lacrosse actually

This level of damage control

Nobody here cares about lacrosse I just wanted to point that out to the mentally inferior south Americans who choose to shit in the dark or have energy to flush

KEK MY LEAF INTO SILVER!
THIS IS THEIR ONLY SPORT!

You know the best players in the world didn't play in this tournament. If you think anybody cares that you beat a bunch of 40 year old washed up bums playing a boring defensive style you're out to lunch. I guess you can have a complimentary medal in a sport you will never have a sniff at again

>Canada is still the best country in the world in hockey
nobody over here cares. nobody over here watches hockey. we're just here for the medal and see that you may be slightly upset

Jesus Christ.

Underrated

So that's why you don't have any friends.

What happens if they lose bronze to the Czechs? Does an entire nation an hero?

as ron maclean pointed out, they usually play us tough and took our 2002 team (GOAT) right down to the wire
i'm disappointed too (in our players) but we got outplayed today and germany deserved to win, we were lucky to get finland on a back-to-back otherwise we probably aren't even here

>Chinknada

How bad does Canada hate this guy?

we still have our ladies silver medal
that's just as good right?

you tell me, we know how it feels and it isn't any where close in popularity here as it is there

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

a womens silver is like dead last in the mens tournament

OOOOOOOOOOH CAAAAAAAAAAANADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Just kys

>country with hockey as a national sports loses against a country that doesn't even care about it
Oh, another gold medal, sure we take it!

Le what?
Doesn't matter. We would kick your ass in that made up sport, too.

>yawn

Congrats, you beat our 4th string team. These bants are adorable.

Nobody cares.
If you don't want to be humiliated, don't send the peanut gallery squad.

>implying we had a choice

It's cool, we will let you guys pretend like you beat Canada best hockey team. It's comical in a way.

It's comical that you let a bunch of clowns represent your country.
You truly have no pride left.

>W-WE DONT CARE GUYS
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It's cool, we will let you guys pretend like you aren't actually butthurt. It's comical in a way.

>Germany is closer to winning gold than we are
They do not deserve it
I am contemplating whether to kys myself because of this
And if Canada steals our bronze i will

this is not fair
its 1938 all over again

>THIS SEETHING
>THIS DAMAGE CONTROL
>THIS ATTEMPTS TP CHANGE THE SUBJECT
>THIS ATTEMPTS TO BLAME AMERICA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>kys myself

>your 4th string beat our 4th string

just bend over and take it

>this was written before the german loss

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think you got bamboozled by a master ruseman

GERMAN NATIONALISM ON THE RISE

nhl.nbcsports.com/2017/05/13/germany-goaltender-thomas-greiss-criticized-for-social-media-likes/

>REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Stop liking what I hate.

I hate the Left so much.

>women's hockey
pffft
>u20 hockey
pffffft
>u18 hockey
pfffft
>worlds
pffffft

don't let them fool you. it stings.

>Canada is still the best country in the world in hockey
Nope the Germany is

SEETHING
E
E
T
H
I
N
G

>lacrosse
WTF is that? Is that a sport?

They have one in soccer. You lost to Brazil after coming second to South Korea in groups. Must be seething!

Juniors and worlds stung good lad. This doesn't. Im upset at bettman sure. Couldn't care less about the outcome though.

>You lost to Brazil
It's like loosing to Germany amirite?

"Ow look at the top of his hair" -Laughing video negro

Probably worse. According to German posters here Olympics is all that matters. And I don't care about this tournament. So....?

>Canada is still the best country in the world
im canadian and that is pushing. top 10 is even a stretch.

Nice b8. Here is your complimentary (you)

oh canada

Nice reply. Here is your complimentary (you)

why you bully me?

why are people bullying leafies all of a sudden?

S E E T H I N G

Canada is fucking shit bratia, you will rape them.

Canadian tears taste so good

>people unironically think anyone gives a shit about this
I have not watched the Olympics for more than five minutes due to NHL players being banned from attending.

If Crosby isn't on the ice, does it even matter?
complete fucking shitshow from the olympic committee and the NHL fuck these asshole. legit pisses me off so much.
>MUH INJURIES
>MUH FRANCHISE
>MUH MONEY
fuck bettman

>MUH CROSBY
>MUH NHL
>MUH BETTMAN

STAY MAD FAGGOT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO WIN EVEN WITHOUT NHL PLAYERS IF YOU ARE THE """NATION OF HOCKEY"""

lul seething
stay mad bettman

We are known for sending meme teams to Mickey Mouse cups, this is why we actually do so bad in these. Nobody expected us to reach the final vs Neymar and Brazilian stars with our youth team. We enjoyed a bit of footie back then and enjoyed seeing some young faces that could become the backbone of the NT one day like Meyer and Goretzka.

We enjoyed it and gladly took silver. And I guess you remember how much we laughed about winning the Confed Cup in which everybody sent an A team but us.

This is something to laugh about and have fun.

Native American sport that evolved into the stereotypical preppy Chad sport. Really popular for high school and college students.

to add onto this, and I know this isn't what the thread is about but fuck you.
Imagine if premier league players weren't allowed to compete in the World Cup because the owners wouldn't allow it. FUCK THESE CUNTS MANNNNS!!! !FHJISAHFI
obviously the WC is a much larger scale event but the logic is the same FIHFISHWIAFAIH

surely Canada, the country that cares the most about ice hockey by a huge margin and presumably has huge strength in depth, would be able to beat countries that don't care at all?

a Spain team of semi-pros would beat a Canada semi-pro team in football, for example

CZECH WILL WIN BRONZE
NO MEDAL FOR LEAF MEN
ONLY SILVER FOR LEAF WOMEN WHICH IS BASICALLY LAST PLACE
AND NO STANLEY CUP FOR LEAF OWNED TEAMS YET AGAIN THIS YEAR
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You assume this is German amateurs dumbass. Our pro mens team could still beat your sunday league.

you guys actually had a very good chance of fucking win in the finals which would be another FIASCO for us.

how can u laff when u lose

Guess what faggots. No one in Canada cares about this shitty tournament. If you can even call it that. Our A B and C teams are back home playing in the NHL. I don't even think we bothered to televise the game.

Congrats on beating a bunch of part time wheat farmers from Regina, some maple syrup bottlers from Gatineau and some unemployed fishermen from St. Johns.

Go fuck yourselves!

CZECH WILL WIN BRONZE
NO MEDAL FOR LEAF MEN
ONLY SILVER FOR LEAF WOMEN WHICH MIGHT AS WELL BE LAST PLACE
AND NO STANLEY CUP FOR LEAF TEAMS YET AGAIN
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>laugh at canada
>notice theres no mention of usa in the other semi
>laugh again

>looks at pic related
>checks british medal count
OH NO NO NO

Not to excuse our shit performance at all but all of our players on this Olympic team would get laughed at for even thinking about making the Olympic team if our NHL players could still go.
They are terrible-mediocre at BEST. Thats why they all went to random Lithuanian hockey leagues and couldnt stay in the NHL because those were the only teams that would take them

t. a few of those players played for my city's team and theyre shit now just like theyre shit then

the difference is that canada literally has no soccer league, >we just latch onto the mls. germany at least has their own national pro ice hockey league.

twitter.com/search?q=canada germany hockey&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

SALT MINE

You clearly aren't from Vancouver then.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does everyone pretend that we don't care for Icehockey?
In my city it's the number one sport before football.
It's also in Germany the second most popular sport after football.

I am glad as fuck that the German team made it this far. We beat the best in the competition and achieved something nobody could ever think off even without beating russia already.

yeah just imagine a youth team fucking up Brazil with Neymar leading them after all of you said this 1:7 was just because he missed. This would have been glorious, but it's okay how it went. gg, see you in Russia this summer!

you will get gold because OAR is about to have all their medals stripped
2 of their athletes have been caught doping already

There is literally no city in Germany where Ice Hockey is the biggest sport.

there is.

Are boys played awful for 40 min they deserved to lose

which?

The one that won our championship in 2014 for the first and only time so far.

Fucking (((Deutschlandfunk))) shitlibs!