What are some films about terrorist attacks in France?

What are some films about terrorist attacks in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2013/08/27/health/exploring-salines-secret-costs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superman 2

Why doesn't france just enact strict gun control?

megamind

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra

What are some movies about fat sacks of shit?

>sage with an image
cringe
did you report this thread too?

Should I?

Not him. Butthurt detected
S
A
G
E

>tmp
Sup pedo? You gonna posy more younow webms you freak

they said you already did

... what?
fucking reddit cancer trying to fit in kek
>you have to go back

Yes.

It's fuckin April you loser. All these things don't happen overnight.

>playing dumb to save face
Cute, pedo. I hope for your sake you downloaded the Sup Forums version of mobile Firefox because you're done of you didn't.

>trying this hard
Keep going friendo we're all having a good laugh!

>It's fuckin April you loser. All these things don't happen overnight.
And yet he managed to already break more than half of them. OVERNIGHT

The US is so cucked by Trump, its hilarious.

>trying this bad to hide that you've been busted
Even used "friendo" of like all the peds use to. Lad you're fucking done

Trump is terrible but Obama had two fucking years to his shit done without obstruction and his only achievements are getting us in more wars than Bush.

Don't be a hypocrite.

you can't restrict it more when you consider they hardly have rights now

It sounds like you're really desperately reaching trying to decry him. Really dude it's been practically only 3 months. He came in at the end of January. What do you realistically expect.

>but Obama
I don't see anyone else mentioning him. Stay on your knees and keep on sucking now.
>but Obama
>but Obama
>but Obama

You're country is a corrupt shithole, and nothing can change that now.

>another meme shitposting thread about europo-
yikes

What the fuck is it with you yuropeans and violent gun crime? When are you going to make harsher gun laws? And ban assault trucks while you're at it.

What about your country being a shithole. It likely is.

Oh I'm done! Okay then what happens now? You declare e-victory? Am I supposed to care in some way?

You Trumpkins don't like being called stupid, but look at your posts. Do you wonder why? You shouldn't.

Trump's a fucking kike.

Yurop sucks.

America is still better.

End of thread.

>two fucking years without obstruction
He had control of less of the government than Trump does now you fucking idiot

>getting us in more wars than Bush
Can you actually count?

we have already won , by you being retarded we will always win now go back to redd!t where 79 genders is a thing.

this, they explicitly knock down the Eeffle Tower

>America is still better.
AHAHAH, no.

why are americans so obsessed with """"Europe""""?
and by Europe I mean their misguided concept of Europe being like a singular giant entity

>Can you actually count?
Muh military interventions don't count guyz

>tells someone to go back to Redd*t
>Sup Forums is literally Redd*t incarnate

?

The next step is getting you locked away with the help of redwood, pedo

You know Obamacare was passed during those two years, right? The same Obamacare that the GOP spent six years trying to dismantle. The same Obamacare that the president promised he would repeal day one.

In case you forgot, that repeal didn't even make it to a vote, despite the president's own party holding both halves of Congress.

They're obsessed.

You're deflecting again.
>But but but

And I live in Norway, Its going great here, I have no big issues with my government works.

So when is the world gonna wake up and realize we need to enact a new holocaust on /reddit9k/ abnormies and Muslims?

Gas those two groups and mass shootings are pretty much eradicated. If I was Hiro I'd spend all my Chinabux hiring ninjas to kill everyone who posts on /r9k/ for the good of the world.

>dropping a bomb without any American loss of life is the same as a intervention based on a LIE that results in 4,000 Americans dead, 20,000 crippled and 23 killing themselves a day

They aren't the same and you know that you bootlicking fuck

> thinks all members of congress is gop
> what is a moderate ?
> what is a democrat
you my friend have autism

Coming for you boy, sleep tight

> thinks pol is redd!t
> believes in 79 genders
what are you retarded or something ?

I'm not saying America is better, but I'd like to know who you think is better. Not underhanded, no ulterior motives, just honestly asking out of curiosity toward your stance.

Uh huh so is that going to happen in the real world or just your make-believe pretend one friendo?

>> thinks pol is redd!t
>thinks

At least when the Democrats got control they
A) promised things that were actually possible
B) got what they bitched about for years and years to a vote
C) actually enacted it

L
O
L
Did you backtrace it? What will the consequences be like? Are they never going to be the same?

Sweetie, take a civics course.

We're obsessed? You fucking third worlders make a thousand threads a day crying about America on this American imageboard then ONE gets made about you crybabies and you're pissing your pants. You niggers literally have America on the brain, and you need to pull our cocks out of your mouths and start focusing on your own backyards where Muslim terrorists are leaking in like a fucking sieve. If you crybabies used even half the time caring about your own countries as you do about America maybe you wouldn't have these problems. The only time I ever give a thought to you people's existence is when these threads pop up. If you all died today I wouldn't give half a shit.

t. top mod of /r/the_donald

Too many countries to name, mate.

>most active rolling generals on Sup Forums actually, factually have links to their subreddits

Do you aspire to be an idiot, or did it just sort of come naturally?

> a healthcare act that made 300 $ a month insurance into something that costs 750 $ a month while halving coverage
perfect just perfect

>you make thousand of threads

man, that's such a victim complex
I am sorry for your obsession

Ok. That's fine. I only deflected once, you were mostly talking to a different guy than me.

Why do you hate reddit when they made it possible for you to post on this board??

> can't tell what a moderate is
keep going it is getting funny

Remember guys we must learn to live with terrorism as a price for living in such a multicultural utopia.

>What will the consequences be like?

> hates facts
k den

samefaf harder newfeg

>I know he's right but I'll say he has a victim complex and ignore the facts

Typical. Why don't you call me a burger and post one of your hundreds of pictures of some fat cartoon bear saying "LE FUG XD" or say I "shart in walmart" while you're at it you goalpost moving homo? Face it, you're literally all tsundere faggots for America. It's embarrassing.

>hurr obama didn't do anything his first two years
>Obama signed the American Care Act.
>HURR I'M A MODERATE THOUGH YOU TRIGGERED?

lol kys

Why does france keep them there

> that salty
y tho

Is she /ourgirl/?

>companies can't boot people from plans for "having preexisting conditions" (re: being unprofitable
>CEO and board members of health insurance conglomerates suddenly can't afford the new Gulfstream off the misery and suffering of their customers
>double prices everywhere
>it's somehow Obama's fault

Kind of like if the kidnapper kills a hostage, it's the police's fault for trying to stop them, amirite? Stop being a bootlicker and thing with your head please. Health insurance shouldn't even be an industry here, every other country gets along magnificently without those fucking vultures. And you want to let them continue ripping off people? They were (in some cases, literally) getting away with murder.

What do you call one dead European?

A good start.

Well I see that my small comment really triggered you, you do know that no one really gives a shit about you, and that you're nothing but a joke to rest of the world, right?

There was a movie called Speed, it was pretty Nice

> suddenly raise prices after Obamacare is passed
oh my goy what a coincidence

forcing through a shitty health"""care""" plan is certainly something

>and think with your head***
Yes, I get the irony.

>saving and posting thumbnails
dumb frog

please provide archive links

>archive is down

How convenient you would claim those things without any means to prove it.

Man, this quantity of samefagging, it's really sad

>Y-Y-YOU'RE TRIGGERED ;_;

He says while proving me right, and posting on the American imageboard after crying like a fat pussy about Americans then saying he TOTALLY DOESN'T CARE ABOUT AMERICA! If you don't care and we're such a joke why are you people coming here in droves on vacation and stinking up the sidewalks in my city? You are literally addicted to America. It's seriously embarrassing.

I know, that fag who posts that "le altright pussies xD" in every thread samefags all the threads he's in before it 404's

Well if you know so much about that, why don't you explain how that is even possible for someone like me who has been posting here before that site even existed.

>Affordable Healthcare Act bans many, many shady practices and double-dipping
>insurers are allowed to raise rates accordingly instead of just running an honest, non-exploitative business

Here's one of the top of my head:
>How to Charge $546 for Six Liters of Saltwater
nytimes.com/2013/08/27/health/exploring-salines-secret-costs.html

I'm not the good goy here, that would be you.
>in b4 Jew York Times
There are countless examples from every other reputable publication. Unless you are doubting that medical supplies and insurers try to make as much money as possible?