Hey b i just came and this happened is this normal?

Hey b i just came and this happened is this normal?

Attached: IMG_20200115_224327.jpg (1456x1750, 419K)

nigga thats rectum mucus im an off-duty combat medic

No.

Attached: whore.png (182x217, 4K)

Woah your ejaculate is caramel? Cool

>is this normal
Why in the fuck would you think brown colored cum is normal?

Attached: IMG_0841.jpg (467x515, 48K)

U think its what's werther's originals are made from?

Nigga, get your ass to a doctor.

do you vape?
y/n

I know, what i meant is is it real bad or is it no big deal

You appear to have contracted Candia, you'll be transfered to Canada in the next 72 hours.

>no that's not normal, go see a damn doctor, I don't care if it's expensive for you because you live in a country with the Healthcare of a 3rd world country, your health should be worth a lot to you.

No but recently ive been upping my caffeine and salt intake by a lot, could it be related?

Probably some bleeding from the prostate. Might persist the next 12 ejaculations or so. Get it checked out, but don't worry about it too much.

Thx

Either you got cancer or you popped a cyst and called it cum.

idk
i asked cause i took e-cigs a while ago and started cumming blood lol so i dropped that shit

google that shit.. it's likely a broken capillary vein, and it'll go away with time..

does it hurt or anything?

Attached: Brookesia_micra_on_a_match_head.jpg (800x480, 80K)

Looks like the sauce left after I finish my Chinese food.

Prostate cancer

I was with my gf like 2 weeks ago and we fucked lots of times during that weekend but at the last 2 times when i cummed i felt a sharp pain in the muscle between my butthole and my balls but i came after and it wasn't hurtful nor brown

no, its not.

Yeah. It's normal. Why?

taste it

thats blood in semen, or anal mucus

Use an enema before you engage in anal sex

surely this is prostate related

sounds like it

>i felt a sharp pain
how do you not see the doctor?

Attached: 82426272_146020986835375_3276269644016517120_n.jpg (442x403, 15K)

looks like some decent concentrate I recommend a low temp dab

This is a well known condition where the rectum gets connected to the urethra. It's called Ligma.

Ligma ass u cunt

Nigga thats fuckin sweet chillie sauce

I had the same thing after an injection to the balls.
Pretty sure they were sterilizing, so I don't have any more incest babies.
Of all the girls I got pregnant, every last one aborted, but auntie decides to keep the incest baby. My life is over dude. The daughter I wanted got aborted, and they decide to keep an incest baby. I can't even properly express how incredibly unjust it is. All that crying on camera over wanting a daughter with my crush and I still get calypso'd.
Anyway, you probably acted like a tard so they sterilized you. There's been a focus on eugenics these past few years and I've seen several peoples right to reproduce questioned and revoked.

BBQ flavor. Eat up.

What

I diagnose you with ghonorrea

Attached: 1577629509948.png (1395x536, 1.4M)

that just some bbq sauce

could be testicular torsion, go to the doc, might need surgery

Males cum blood at least once in their lifetime, if you're really concerned go see a doctor if not just forget about