THIS EVENING, January 15, we all post a whole bunch of these at university campuses and anywhere else you can think of

THIS EVENING, January 15, we all post a whole bunch of these at university campuses and anywhere else you can think of.
We have to all do it the same night for maximum impact.
>why Wednesday?
Mid week means less people out and about to see us putting them up.
>why January 15?
Not too far out but far enough out to give anons time to see the threads, get printer paper/ink, etc
>why post these?
If you have to ask then fuck off kike
>there is no phase 2
This has nothing to do with IOTBW

SECURITY:
It's winter so if you live in a respectable part of the country/world, it's cold enough to wear a hat and scarf. If you don't want to be seen on cameras or by witnesses, wear clothes on your head/face. Don't be dumb.

Attached: 1578763314571m.jpg (784x1024, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qUhHt
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Putting fucking paper signs up isn't going to change shit you ass moron

Not your personal army you mudslime faggot

Then why are you wasting your time shilling for us to stop?

Attached: 1479923567530.gif (480x238, 415K)

>Mid week means less people out and about to see us putting them up.
Translation:
>I know I'm being a racist cunt and am too much of a bitch to own up to it

>everyone who disagrees with my faggotry is paid off by da joos
Yikes!

What's racist about it, and even if it was racist, so what? Eat shit faggot.

Attached: 1578679255037m.jpg (1024x505, 132K)

>>everyone who disagrees with my faggotry is paid off by da joos
Unironically yes.

Attached: 1578166947210.jpg (960x960, 167K)

Go back to your cuck threads then. Thanks for the bump.

Attached: 1578221685664.png (960x960, 485K)

Oh look, another uneducated faggot with a fourth graders understanding of foreign policy. Please tell me where the war is happening? If you're talking about Iran please explain how them threatening the US, attacking our embassy, blowing up ships is Israel's fault. You're a fucking moronic faggot.

Wait, are you telling me that Israel is just a puppet of the American right and the horrors it constantly unleashes on brown civilians?

Or is it the other way around?

Or is it that the American right and the Apartheid state of Israel are one and the same?

The hilarious shit is that the drooling fucks that make up the GOP's base hate Jews yet vote to have Israel run the USA.

Nah I’m doing this for free. I wish I got paid to call you a retard.

Based, OP has autism

>Distances Israel after general was killed
>Somehow Israels fault though
White supremacy is a mental disorder

Found the kike.

Attached: 1578104142584.jpg (759x567, 65K)

You're just as retarded as the white supremacist advocating for this crap.

Im not even white, kike. What does calling out Israhell have to do with white supremacy?

Attached: 1578450264151.png (619x659, 320K)

Nah, I don't hate Jews, but Israel is an evil nation built on evil intent. We should be above doing business with any of the dirt bags in the middle east. The first part of MAGA is to never, ever spill another single drop of American blood in the middle east.

Attached: 1578679370339.jpg (595x420, 48K)

You're not superior to anyone. The fact you can't argue my point and instead resort to calling me names and posting stupid memes proves you're intellectually inferior. A superior man would also not make assumptions about peoples race without evidence. Again, you're a moronic faggot.

More war for israel plz. Wipe em out for gooood.

What does Iran attacking our embassy, blowing up ships, and threatening the US have to do with Israel?

Lol seethe more jew rat.

Attached: 1578164420241.png (1016x1607, 472K)

That's fake, you don't need fake bullshit to demonstrate the violence of Israel. Facts are what matter, making shit up makes you as pitiful as the drooling shits in Mississippi who think niggers are making their lives shit and not dropping out of grade four.

>not OP
Israel wants everyone else in the region gone because everyone else in the region wants Israel gone

Kek. Intellectually inferior mutt who's ideology is based on memes.

Israel is using America's military as a proxy army to expand their grip on the region, whilst staying out of the conflict themselves and blaming america for everything. We would not be in these endless wars were it not fot Israeli influence. Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Libya had every right to protect themselves. There should be zero american troops in the middle east.

Not to justify Arab argression because if we're honest, Israel disarming results in the destruction of Israel. We do have to acknowledge that the land Israel is built on belonged to somebody else when the allies gave it to them.

When you're dealing with a bunch of genocidal lunatics, it's hard to find heroes.

So Iran threatening the US was actually Israel? So Iran wasn't the ones attacking our embassy it was Israel? Face it, you can't justify this.

It's not fake faggot

Attached: 1578163645230.jpg (420x291, 24K)

>implying we aren't Israel's attack dog

>memes
>on Sup Forums
No way!

You have no proof for these claims. You're absolutely retarded if you think the only reason we're in the middle east is because of Israel and not the fact that we're trying to prevent Russia from taking over the area.

Nah, it's fake, it's a fabrication from a popup conspiracy site that vanished, it went viral throughout radical right sites, but the source is pure fabrication.

>Makes claims with no evidence

Plenty of proof ITT and also link related

archive.is/qUhHt

Attached: 1578679121080.jpg (750x590, 389K)

Of course you missed the point.

America doesn't fight for Israel, only her own interests. Israel is our personal bitch.

>being so autistic that you can’t communicate without memes
You definitely belong here

Lmao kikes are in full damage control mode

Kek. You mean fake memes from biased, unsourced sites? Iran took action against the United States and we responded. Has absolutely nothing to do with Israel and you know it. You're reaching faggot.

Attached: 20200115_161330.jpg (1024x718, 257K)

>exposing you as a retard is damage control
Nope

Can they start paying us our foreign aid money back then?

Attached: 1578164356817.png (772x833, 436K)

>ITT:

Attached: 1567576361869.jpg (960x935, 158K)

Can we just ruin this thread with a gwysrael flag?

Lmao mutt can't argue his dumb conspiracy theory so damage control

>anything I don't like is fake

Attached: 1541816928319m.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Also why does op hide?

>Anything I like is true

Attached: 1565517379010m.jpg (1024x1016, 141K)

Good one

Attached: 1578060807921.png (791x579, 328K)

Attached: 1576005555719.png (720x720, 135K)

Conduit for American control of resources that would otherwise be squandered by farm animal-fucking Arab radicals. Who cares who's in charge of it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh8rpFTVBuM

Attached: dualcitizen.jpg (879x881, 188K)

>only whites hate jews
Ok joomer

Attached: 1578223737922.jpg (832x827, 87K)

Attached: jewharvard.png (960x970, 1.1M)

>Neocon
I also have a fourth grade understanding of how foreign policy works. War bad. Peace and love man.

Boomer detected

Attached: 1519513038764.jpg (413x449, 23K)

>only whites hate jews

Attached: NYJewattack.png (698x703, 541K)

Fuck all you jew haters. I just turned 18 & I'm voting for Trump in November.

Blacks are making their lives shit.
When whites in southern states drop out of school in fourth grade, they move to the country, raise and fuck livestock, and are generally content. A small percentage of them end up on meth, but you have to take some bad with the good.

When blacks do the same thing, they become responsible for 55% of violent crime despite being only 13% of the population.

Attached: 1572388969728.png (2150x1060, 71K)

>less people

Attached: grammar.jpg (623x652, 78K)

Sorry I don't want to get my legs blown off for Israel. Do you think you could fight your own war for once, nosebergstein?

Attached: 1579022148407.jpg (1000x750, 131K)

>Only blacks hate whites

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

Good idea. We should just "take care" of those fucking Muslims in Palestine for food and start fixing that shit hole known as. The middle East. Jews are the only good thing in that shit pile part of the world

Still haven't explained how Iran attacking our embassy is Israel's fault. Then again you're a anti-semite so I don't expect much from troglodytes like yourself

ISISrael is a cancer.

Attached: prevent_holocaust_bomb_iran_by_latuff2.jpg (800x512, 109K)

>Thinks intelligence is related to SAT score
Kek

You have yet to make a single coherent point.

Attached: 1578063818378m.jpg (1024x764, 164K)

Sat? What are you? Fucking 14?

Sat? Sat score didn't pay for my house.

How is Iran attacking our embassy Israel's doing? Reply in something other than a meme if you can.

And when Japan attacked the US, Churchill sat back and said, "We've just won the war."

What's your point, idiot?

Why should we be in the middle east at all? Let the Jews fight their own wars.

Attached: 1578855004435.png (625x605, 47K)

Valid point

>If you don't want to be seen on cameras or by witnesses, wear clothes on your head/face.
Just where the fuck do you think your target audience lives?

And get the fuck outta here, you tried this shit last night

Attached: Jonathon Blakeley A guide to Hasbara trolls.png (816x4732, 605K)

The SAT is almost perfectly correlated to measured IQ across all demographics. Will provide sauce if requested.

Hey, dumbass, the device you are posting on Sup Forums with...where was it made?

I have yet to meet an "isolationist" that owned a fucking business.

Question: are you personally aware of exactly how retarded you are?

But, then again...maybe I'm wrong. So, dude, tell us how much your company grossed last year? ;-)

Update your infographic.

Ahh, how cute. Did you make that up all on your own?

We shouldn't even be in the middle east. We have destroyed the entire region, and flooded europe with refugees all for Israeli benefit. They have every right to fight back against us. America has been the bad guy in every conflict since the civil war.

Attached: 1578089458884.jpg (600x669, 135K)

>Several coherent points in post that show Iran is the aggressor and Israel played no part in escalation
"Bruh u no even show proof."
Anti-Semitism is a mental disorder

Op is correct. We should stop these endless wars and just get rid of all the moislims

That goat fucker Mohammad screwed up the world with his whack job followers. We need to fix that error

What war? There is no fucking war moron. How is the United States killing a general of a country that attacked our embassy Israel's fault? Respond with something other than a meme if your feeble mind can handle it.

The middle east had zero geopolitical value or natural resources until the early 20th century.

>anyone who isn't completely subservient to Israel is an isolationist

Attached: 1577131825704.gif (320x228, 1.78M)

Just curious, what Jr college did you get kicked out of?

It's Okay To Be White was national news. Waking people up takes time. You first must change hearts and minds, or at least let others know they are not alone.

>Hurr durr hey Washington let me ask you about foreign policy decisions that don't relate to present day at all

Youre kind of...what's the word I'm looking for?...oh yeah!..a fucking moron.

Nice argument

Do you care to refute it? I'm happy to make you look like an idiot in front of all anonymous weebs present.

>our embassy

Attached: hasbara.jpg (998x800, 100K)

Fuck a bunch of Muslims

I do not refute that you are a fucking idiot. No.

Hasbara troll can't tell the difference between an editorial cartoon and a meme.
No perutah for you, Shekelstein!

Very well. Eat dicks.

>Shouldn't be in the middle east
So just let Putin influence the area until it's big enough to take it out? Also genocide an entire population just because you're brainwashed and don't like them?
>for Israeli benefit
I know you're a retard but you're supposed to back up your claims with evidence. How does this benefit Israel and for the third time what does Iranian aggression against the United States have to do with Israel?