What happened at Pearl Harbor?

What happened at Pearl Harbor?

Attached: sleptthroughhistoryclass.jpg (650x806, 87K)

We were bombed by the Germans

Attached: af17d4dd-ebec-4370-9eee-c142ba6cb136.jpg (568x346, 24K)

I don't know.
T. Donny

"We?"
Speak for yourself
T. Kraut

Attached: whateverhappenedthere.jpg (739x415, 26K)

That’s where the first kaiju appeared in 1837

Jewish trickery. Everyone knows Japanese bombs can’t melt steel ships.

Attached: 50275384-C5B7-4CDD-AEC4-D8C3E31549AB.png (640x405, 1.22M)

It's where the Hawaiian royal family was overthrown

I fucking hate the belief that the President should be all knowing of every historical event in our nations history.

The Japanese knew we would get into WWII eventually, so, in order to "weaken our resolve" and try to cripple our forces, they attacked Pearl Harbor early on the morning of December 7, 1941 with a shitload of planes with bombs.

They did a lot of damage and sunk some warships.

After it was over, and his staff was praising him, the presiding Japanese admiral, Yamamoto, said, "I fear all we have done is awoken a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve."

4 years later we nuked their asses.

Twice.

Hirohito did nothing wrong.

The Americans bombed their own ships in order to create an excuse to attack the righteous Japanese people, because they were jealous of the Empire's success and wanted to take the Japanese assets for their own.

A perfect display of Western greed and barbarism. Our glorious, honorable nation did nothing to deserve such unprovoked wicked acts.

Attached: 7a.jpg (640x818, 37K)

Hail the emperor. Hail Japan!

Your bait sucks shinji

Americans lured the Japs into attacking, to give them a good reason to spank their ass

This.

El true story of Le Pearl Harbor. Germany was on the downswing. FDR parks naval ships close to Japanese territories. Lured them into attacking. We join war,look like heroes. All about swaying public opinion b4 we entered

He should at least have a cursory knowledge of the basic history of the county he supposedly leads.

Cockzilla happened.

>"what's this a tour of?"
kek fuckin based

Attached: 1579042193221.jpg (750x496, 331K)

Who cares.

Attached: BS.jpg (849x624, 104K)

you're a dumb fucking nigger. Germany had already surrendered when we glassed those fucking gook faggots. and the Japanese attacked us because their stupid ass ching chong emperor listened to the samurai that lived in oceanside beach caves rather than listening to his military generals. the generals knew that attacking us was a massive mistake. emperor didn't care to listen. the emperor was such a dumb nigger that he didn't even believe the generals about us decimating hiroshima like we did after we dropped the first bomb, which is why we dropped 2 of them. they absolutely could not believe that one bomb could do that much damage. there was no baiting involved. prior knowledge of the attack is one thing but us baiting them into it isn't true.

i didnt know Sup Forums came in this variety