Is this true when it comes to both summer and winter olympics?

is this true when it comes to both summer and winter olympics?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ODWnkrUAKhQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

explain this meme. which one isn't soy

the one above

I'm swimming in soy right now, a bathtub full of it

>sweden
>not soy
how are those migrants there?

closed mouth isn't soy.

open mouth is, for whatever reason.

>why sweden is in not-soy section
>see op flag
oh nevermind

This is retarded

rooting for a country that
>you weren't born in
>your parents were born in
>you never lived full time in
is soy. for example if you're american and your parents were born in the US you don't go rooting for germany because your great great grandmother lived there 130 years ago. you root for the united states. just like how a man born in switzerland should root for switzerland and a woman born in australia should root for australia.

The US is top5 in both

you guys aren't soy

>t. literally 50%
pipe down will ya

soy lol soybeans lol soy milk haha

>there's only one race, the human race
ugh burguer posters are the worst

>your parents were born in
should read
>your parents weren't born in

god you're one hell of a cuck, probably a mexican baby shat on america too

can you not read?

even if my countrymen were not competing? I can literally never ropt for anyone in the world cup or ice hockey finals then.

how's it feel having your little brother Norway doing well while Sweden chokes on migrant cock?

>being nationalistic is cuckholdry

t. Huang Zho, son of Xin Yan and Ling Zen, store owner, proud 100% american.

I guess the 56%ers wouldn't understand the problem...
A horse a stable does not make, even if you're born there

Being a braindead nationalist is the ultimate cuck. Like Best-Koreans, Moldovans and Zimbabwens. Just swallowing propaganda without a critical thought in your head. Or Trumptards believing everything was better in the 50s. Nationalism can be a trick, it can be false nostalgia. But if you have something to be proud of, that is worth bring proud of, then that's okay in my book.

t.Mohammad

The ultimate cuck position is being for open borders and lose your money to the welfare state

herewego.jpg
How's the unemplyment rate in Spain nowadays? Plenty of your countrymen now work here.

Would be much better if we didn't have about 8 million immigrants but heh what can you do.
Wished we didn't lose our own in favour of outsiders but if you say nationalism is cuckoldry i'll believe you :^)

this meme confuses me so much

Fake nostalgia is a real life problem

Sup Forums summed up

I agree with most of that, but your choice of examples illustrates the power of imperialist propaganda.

I think it started on /fit/
There the traditional low testoreno meme evolved to the soy boy meme. People then realized that a lot of nu-males try to appear zanny and fun out of their insecurity and instead of smiling just open their mouths ( there are many examples ).
This is called the soylent grin

UK is better than France in general when it comes to the Olympics. Jamaica is only good in a few events but they absolutely dominate those few.

Hey retard. There are tens of millions of illegals in the US. They'll not even hide it if you ask them. That's fucking insane. We would never accept that here.

Only in the US would Trump be called nationalistic for wanting to uphold some resemblance of law and order. We send small children back to Afghanistan all the time.

I know right. The fact that people think trumptards are braindead nationalists when they're supercritical of the current state of affairs and only intend to uphold the laws already in place is only possible through imperialist propaganda.

Ok, I get the open/close mouth, but why those countries?

>America first
>MAGA
>Trump's constant stream of lies
>both being supercritical and only intending to uphold current laws
You're being willfully ignorant, right? Or are you really braindead?

i assumed he was being sarcastic

Maybe I was braindead all along

If America first/ MAGA is a problem for the fucking president of America I just don't know what to say to you.
You want a

its a fascinating time to be alive

I'm laughing at the fact that someone would consider the mildest form of civic nationalism as anything more than that but would go full damage control once someone mentions the commietopias.
/leftypol/ doesn't know what the second A in MAGA means i guess.

Why would we ever be a good choice?
Weve only ever won 4 golds plus we dont care for the shit fest that is the olympics
>subjective """""sports""""", hobbies, 3rd rate tournments and womyns rated as highly as atheletics and swimming
Really dont know how you manage to care for this

You got Ronaldo.

his mouth is closed because he isn't excited like in the bottom

MAGA is the best example of false nostalgia going and America first, for a country that tries to police half of the world is only good for China and Russia
When did I defend communism?

How dense can you get m8
see
>I agree with most of that, but your choice of examples illustrates the power of imperialist propaganda.

So he agrees nationalism is bad yet the three examples are somehow proof that imperialist propaganda is powerful. I then wilfully misconstrued what he said showing that only propganda would have you believe the trumptards are anything more than mild nationalism

If he didn't put America first, he would literally be a traitor.

America has clearly regressed in some areas , so how you can so blatantly say that nostalgia is false is beyond me.

I was under the impression it started on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

I mean it probably developed all across the site like most memes but the low testosterone- soy consumption connection has been a /fit/ thing for a while.
The switch loving nu-male is absolutely a Sup Forums thing

>I think it started on /fit/
It started on Reddit.
See: youtube.com/watch?v=ODWnkrUAKhQ

China is closed mouth tier

The Soy meme has literally been around since Marco polo

Why do we have this exact same thread every day? Let's just boil it down to what it really is.

>not soy: what i like
>soy: what i don't like

This is true.

Why hasnt this thread been deleted? This shit is gay as fuck and retarded. Perro caca and bar sinson threads were way better tbqgwyf

>hey um guys you're not allowed to root for that country ok you werent born there so stop that please um stop or i will post a meme

France is gay

>bar sinson threads
i miss those

>tbqGwyf
please x-plane

USA isnt soy, soyboys are perpetully butthurt about them

think I might be getting a bit old for Sup Forums

Nice ideology you got there.

I don't get the connection to soy though.

These people believe the soybean is the cause of capitalist atomization of individuals.

Soy beans reduce testosterone and promote an increase of female hormones or something along those lines

I like seeing Brazil and Holland succeed in football and have only ever visited Holland. Literally nothing wrong with bandwagoning another country.

I've seen plenty of articles going around /fit/ speaking against soy but it all seems like weedscience to me. The connection is that since soy reduces testosterone, these weak and childish males are soy-boys.

UK is the least soy probably

>It started on reddit
Explains why it's so forced by carnist plebs.

Aravindakshan J, Gregory M, Marcogliese DJ, Fournier M, Cyr DG (September 2004). "Consumption of xenoestrogen-contaminated fish during lactation alters adult male reproductive function". Toxicol. Sci. 81 (1): 179–89. doi:10.1093/toxsci/kfh174

Luconi M, Bonaccorsi L, Forti G, Baldi E (June 2001). "Effects of estrogenic compounds on human spermatozoa: evidence for interaction with a nongenomic receptor for estrogen on human sperm membrane". Mol. Cell. Endocrinol. 178 (1–2): 39–45. doi:10.1016/S0303-7207(01)00416-6

Rozati R, Reddy PP, Reddanna P, Mujtaba R (December 2002). "Role of environmental estrogens in the deterioration of male factor fertility". Fertil. Steril. 78 (6): 1187–94. doi:10.1016/S0015-0282(02)04389-3

>Austria
M8, they ave 1 (ONE) bronze medal at the last summer olympics. That's it. No gold, no silver just one bronze. Among the nations who did better than them are for example Fiji, Tajikistan, Burundi, Niger, Lithuania, Bahamas and Grenada.

But real milk and real meat has real estrogen instead of estrogen analogues from any plant substitute.

It's worse than that, actually. Application of organochlorine pesticides in soy, used to feed cattle, does acumulate in the meat. Synthetic exoestrogens are harder to degrade than natural ones.

Still butthurt ginger faggot

Talk for yourself buddy

Good post

So basically
>everything I like: not soy
>everything I hate: soy
Every time.
Sup Forums died a long time ago. Don't be surprised.

And americans can't handle the banter once again. You realize how autistic one must be to take OP's silly picture as if it was unironic?

Problem is we actually do have people on the other side of me who probably are that autistic enough to channel all of this seriously.

all members on the right would still knock the fucking soylent from your weedy little mouth. Faggot.