Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums,

These triggered assholes expelled this girl for being a faggot. Turns out she is not a faggot but just likes rainbows.

How can we ruin them?

Attached: sizohafrfza41.jpg (640x1316, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/01/14/kentucky-christian-school-expels-girl-gay-rainbow-cake-mom-says/4418756002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think we need to blame the gays for stealing the rainbow from us normies. Rainbows are awesome why should fags be the only ones allowed them, that's not very inclusive.

They stole it because it was a Christian symbol and faggots hate God.

courier-journal.com/story/news/local/2020/01/14/kentucky-christian-school-expels-girl-gay-rainbow-cake-mom-says/4418756002/

I'd make her feel nice by eating her ass,rubbing my dick around her pussy, jam my heaving cock into her vagina and pump her full of babies.51 is older than i like she looks young thou.

Attached: 1556241217638.jpg (347x270, 12K)

Send pizzas to them obviously

Since they went against the Bible, let's send them Gore and shit.

Exposing the staff's sexual deviancy would destroy their reputation, and play's to our strengths. But Sup Forums doesn't do that stuff anymore.

Fag.

>Exposing the staff's sexual deviancy would destroy their reputation, and play's to our strengths. But Sup Forums doesn't do that stuff anymore.

Come on you newfags, let's fucking go! All we need is to get some results and other newfags will get the true Sup Forums experience and we will turn this board around. Let's relive the old days of pool's closed.

This school is closed!!!

>sends faggot kid to Christian school
>Is surprised when Christian school teaches that faggots are going to hell

Wtf did this retarded Mom expect?

Let's fax them shit. Classic Sup Forums

We could pester the KKK on social media to make an official statement on the matter.

Fuck off this is not your personal army go suck some stupid gay ass youtuber dick you fucking nigger clown

This

This

kys faggot, this is exactly what we used to raid over. Unfortunately raiding is verboten now.

I feel the same way about fried chicken.

Fuck off with your shitty raid i want to call someone nigger and get on tv that's the raid i'm looking for not this shit

This is promising

Operation KFC?

All new fags Fuck off and kill yourself none of you bitches even been in a real raid fuck off. Back to youtube and Reddit

We need to take it back! Make the faggots fly the flag of Israel.