When a Saudi Prince meets a New York City Cop

>youtube.com/watch?v=hM25of6Ftew

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R0CasxnKHoE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nope, he was an app developer, the guy who put the title was an idiot. Look it up.

I'm too lazy to click on click bait but is it just an argument about a parking ticket?

>Nope, he was an app developer
He could be an app developer and also be a Saudi Prince, look it up.

>american cops

>cop writing you a ticket
>you try to leave
Just pay the ticket and move on with your life (at another time, as in after the ticket is given).

Cop should have beat the shit out of him, props to him for having so much restraint after some rich brown faggot tried to run him over a fucking ticket

The sad part is, look at traffic. Did he actually think he would just speed off? NYC traffic is bumper to bumper 24/7.

People who drive sports cars should be arrested on principle.

Foreign sport cars, yes.

All sports cars are obnoxious wastes. Should be banned from the road.
Also, why would anyone need to drive a fuck Ferrari in NYC.?

>why would anyone need to drive a fuck Ferrari in NYC.?
Why would anyone need to drive in NYC? For looks.

I love how American cops don't give a single fuck and simply get the job done no matter what, even if it's a rich person or a white attractive girl.

Cop's reaction is perfectly understandable, I'd have never stood in such a way the guy could hurt me but if someone did I wouldn't let it go quite as easy as that. What a fucking douche whoever/whatever the Arab guy is, you got caught, deal with it.

>American cops don't give a single fuck and simply get the job done no matter what
They dont have a choice, fines and fees from these people pay their pensions.

>Why would anyone need to drive in NYC
The only reason is if you commute.

to be honest I would not like to live in the USA.

youtube.com/watch?v=R0CasxnKHoE

>They dont have a choice, fines and fees from these people pay their pensions

actually tax dollars do

The law must be upheld.

good

spread the word to your fellow brown folk

not welcome here

Taxes are paying less and less of pensions, whether its teachers or police, etc.

thank you canadiANO sin leaf

We aren't exactly clamoring to get you here, so it all works out.

Should have shot him.

Agreed.

no they're not

go ahead and check out whatever city budget you want, they're all easily publically accessible through city websites, and you'll see what's earmarked for city employee pensions

you can also look up state statutes and city codes to find out where fines go
traffic fines almost always go to the road maintenance budget

The cop is willing to sacrifice his own foot to give a ticket to someone just to raise money for the city. Cuckoldry at its finest.

>affluent Middle Eastern man
>therefore Saudi prince

>kid
They always have to infantalize these people. Leftists are garbage humans.

Why dont you look it up? Fines and fees go to paying pensions, that includes pensions of road workers.

Unions aren't negotiating higher pensions, then are negotiating lower pensions. Meaning less and less taxes are going to pensions.

you're a moron

Well it is how they see themselves.

>Prince Sultan bin Khalid bin Sultan Al Saud
Do a little research Tyrone, no one is being labeled or stereotyped here.

pig detected

begone, leaf

He didn't expect to have to sacrifice his foot though...

Not only is he not a saudi prince, he is a white guy

his name is Julien Chabbot

desu I don't want to either.
Fuck that murder-ape though, and fuck his piece of shit human-garbage family that raised that worthless fucking murder-ape.

>girls don't care about mo-

i have done the reading that's why i'm educating you about it and encouraging you to not just take my word for it but to also check it out for yourself

that's a bad picture of him
he is objectively attractive as fuck

I mean Brazilian cops go beta orbiter mode if the driver is a white girls or woman and submissive mode with a rich guys. If cops saw a Ferrari like that parked in the wrong place, they would just ignore it because they know it belongs to powerful person.

lmao who is more conceited and obsesssed with his perceived power, the police or the fagot?

He looks like a 56% like most Americans.

if he is a fucking saudi prince why didn't he just pay the fucking ticket? fuck

wow I love the NYPD now

that fucking sandnigger got owned

They're used to being above the law

>to be honest I would not like to live in the USA.
awesome news

> he is a white guy
Is the young man on the right his lawyer?

aren't there like a million Saudi princes?

and what an entitled little cunt. I'm not normally on the side of the police but this dude obviously thinks he's above the law because of his wealth, feels good seeing him get man handled.

>aren't there like a million Saudi princes?

I've never understood their system, it seems like "Prince" is a title awarded once you hit a monetary threshold, not some sort of royal bloodline or government title.

If he is a saudi prince then I am the Duke of Sandwich.