Saudi Arabia is the best place to live in for REAL MEN...

Saudi Arabia is the best place to live in for REAL MEN. Only betafags who like to see their sisters getting FUCKED by a BBC would trash Saudi Arabia.

For women, too. No need to dress like a whore anymore to please any sexually driven society, no need to work hard jobs only to give all your money to your husband (Its forbidden for a man to take what his wife EARNS and in Saudi Arabia it's nearly impossible for that to happen. And if you do it then you're basically asking to become a social outcast and you're asking to lose your friends.) They have maids, drivers and their own luxury cars that they can drive themselves, they have equal pay and can hold public office and become ambassadors that represent the country. Now how the FUCK does a western woman's life compare to that? Please some try to argue against this.

And no, dressing like a whore isn't liberating nor is it a right for a woman and therefore you can't use that as a counterargument.

I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong.

Attached: images.jpg (224x225, 9K)

Nice b8 m8

How is it a bait if it factual?

Your just gonna fuck this dead horse, aren't ya

Mooslim fucker.

You tainted, brah

Nah..he's gonna fuck that dead camel though.

Well played. You win that round

And that's coming from a guy who lives in a country that literally turns guys to girls. LOL. Say hi to Caitlyn for me you fag.

Please. PROVE ME WRONG.

Insulting me or Muslims only proves that you're too stupid to respond to me.

Dude, I make $180k / year. My house is worth $1.4MM. I drive a Corvette. Ok it's a c5 but still a Corvette.

I have literally stepped in 0 piles of camel shit.

Do you honestly think a camel fucker can day ANYTHING that will trigger me?

Go fuck mohammed

I'm not the faggot wearing a dress. ;-)

Muslim countries have the highest closeted homosexuals by far. They are made to be super close to only men and have no female contact. Look that shit up retard.

I concur. Zero piles of camel shit here

Just curious...do you at least buy the camel a drink first? Seems kinda rude just to walk up to it and insert a mooslim dick inside it.

tl;dr
Nice tooth Habib

Only 180 a year? That supposed to impress me or something? I wipe the floor with 180k you broke bitch.

I'll give you the camel shit one though, I did step on one by mistake.

I wonder if they have the camel equivalent of Tinder style app for camel fuckers

Closeted homosexuals.. if they're truly closeted homos then how did you find out about them? tf lol?

You ever do that Alla ackbhar thing and accidently hock a loogie on someone?

That's a gay American stereotype. Most Saudi's have luxury cars not camels,

Don't they whack your willy off if you diddle? That's why them moislims are so angry all the time. They don't whack off enough .

There. I fixed Muslims and all it involved was letting them didle

Muslims are disgusting, they have no sense of hygiene, if you ever been to a Muslim country you would know this. I've been deployed before these nasty Fucken rag heads are disgusting. They have so many Faggots there its not even funny. If you dont love seeing beautiful women in skimpy clothes walking around maybe youre part of the high gay Muslim population.

Stop watching vines you cringey fuck.

I'll stick with my truck. Could not pay me enough to go to that shit hole country

You have, haven't you..

"Alla ACKbhar...oh pardon me...let me wipe that off for you."

Lot of throat clearing going in with hat Ackhbhar.

Bruh, I think you went to India which isn't a Muslim country. Muslims make Wudu 5 times a day besides showering and washing their asses with water. There's no one who is more hygienic than us.

CRINGE.

How does one drive a stick shift while wearing a long dress?

Nah brah.

Wanna know why Saudis wear dresses? Cuz a camel can hear a zipper from a quarter mile away.

Why the fuck would anyone pay a trailer trash trucker to come to their country? Bro, you're not special. No one wants, not even your parents.

Is wearing the dress a cultural thing to make it easier for butt pirates when there are no camel's available?

It's not a dress, you can pull it up and drive normally. You can't be this stupid my guy.

Kek. You win that round. :-)

I'm not the faggot wearing a dress

Are you seriously this retarded? They can't come out of the closet because they will get their fucken heads chopped off. So they still have a high rate of gay sex, they just cant come out to the public because they will be beheaded lmao how dumb are you my guy?

Nah it's to intimidate the sissy Americans that come here, and it works every time.

I can confirm.

Yes...he is seriously that retarded. I believe a camel kicked him in the head when he was a small child.

Bro, your country promotes trannies and gays. You're a first ballad hall of fame fag.

Yes...I know when I see a dude Waring a dress bunches up around his waist pumping away on a camel...well, I'm just down right terrified.

How the FUCK do you know about them though? They are closeted homos, no one knows about them.

Ballot, dumb ass

You can confirm cause you probably got your ass ripped apart by many of them.

Moislims are weird creatures

Which literally proves that the majority of your country are fags. Thanks for proving my point you fucking moron.

My as is a Muslim free zone...sorry, bro

What's weird is your spelling of Muslims, pal.

Kinda hard to be an internet tough guy when you're wearing a dress. Just saying.

Mooslim, Muslim. Does it make any fucking difference?

Goat fucker, camel fucker? Only difference is a step ladder

Highly doubt that if you say you can confirm that there are many gay Saudis.

Ok, I'm bored with this bait thread. We both know if you were a real camel fucker you wouldn't be in this board anyway.

Piece out, brah. Was fun .

Closted means they haven't came out to the public, as in not telling their parents and family. That doesn't mean they're not having steamy gay sex. You seriously are mentally challenged aren't you? I just thought u were trying to troll kek

This.
I still like talking shit about Muslims tho.

And it's kinda hard to take as an intelligent person if you can't tell the difference between a dress and a cultural men's clothing. You guys wear jeans, shirts, just how a woman wears jeans and shirts. Are they the same or is there a clear cut difference?

;-)

يا حبيبي وش بيحدني اكذب عليك ولا على غيرك يالمنيوك؟

I'm not a camel fucker you disrespectful bigot.

Definitely a clear cut difference. Why just the other day I tried in the wife's panties and I can tell ya they are definitely cut different than my FOTLs

Do Muslims wear thongs to go along with their sex dresses

Online tough guy. Fight me IRL.

Challenge accepted!

They don't but westerners do, in fact the highest percentage of guys wearing thongs are in the west. LOL.

I take that back.

99% you're a fucking 20 year old virgin that's never had a real job before. Nice LARP though faggot

Your kinda dumb. Bring back the other guy. That was just dumb

I'm the other guy though.

I believe taking it in the back side was what you were already accused of

Damn, I guess in America you throw accusations left and right. Calm down there cowboy, don't drag me into your sick fantasies.

OP here, thought you were describing me for a second there. Damn.

bump