Why do you actually want kids

why do you actually want kids.

I don't. I actually value my free time.

Im gay and want pol to collectively explode when I raise them with two dads, they are fine, and I don't molest them.

Yes

to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Only reason I would even consider is for taxes. Not worth it at all.

So they can take care of me when I'm old and sick you stupid fucking leaf.

Eleven, twelve, thirteen... Hey...

>the absolute madman!

>wanting to live as a parasite

During secondary school you were all about seizing the means of production and Che Guevara t-shirts, weren't you?

>A society grows great when men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in

I hate Canada at I hope Trump nukes it. I sincerely do.

>not saving for your own fucking retirement
>having kids because you're too fiscally irresponsible to care for yourself in old age

Kill yourself.

To have a legacy
To build a dynasty
So I can molest my daughters

Thank god for these responses, I wouldn't trust you people with a hamster.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?

Because as a biological organism, it is my prime directive to pass on my genes. That's all there is to it.

Go to bed Milo

I don't, because I am a selfish bastard.

I'd keep the kid until they're a year old then give them away. Babies are cute, kids are annoying and destructive

I don't want kids, I already have them, and I'm raising them to be be self-dependent and not reliant on the Jewish man's teet.

So I don't disappoint every single one of my ancestors.

>and I don't molest them.

At the same time you're "monogamous", right?

Fuck off faggot. You're our enemy.

cuz im not a cuck

africans in africa can have 20 kids on 3$ a day but white americans cant have 1?

ya, nope.

as a white person you should be dead set on having as many kids as possible

god expands your ability to take care of them as you have more

you dont need the mindset that babies suck up all your resources

I want other people's kids

My genes scream at me to do so at some point.

because we are going to win

because I'm not a good enough cult leader, indoctrination from birth seems far more useful.

Off-topic but I figured you guys can help me

I didn't get jewed at birth and I shower daily

My gf says my dick smells when she gives it some sucks

tbqh I can smell it sometimes too when I am getting an occasional jerk in.

What do Sup Forums ?

progeny nuqqa

i want my genes to win

Wash yourself.

you need to wash your dick dude with soap

showering isnt enough

especially underrneath your flap

i want kids to make my parents and girlfriend happy and to fulfill some kind of biological need.

i decided not to have kids so we could dink it up and retire in our early 40s while living the life of luxury up until then. being the favorite uncle should be good enough

Canada cuck would not like to have his own kids, that would be very retrogressive for a Canadian white male. Instead the Cuckadian would prefer Jamal to do the work as it is 2016, come on guys. Remember to raise you're wife's son/daughter/child/them/xe to know her/his/ze/it's 50% white privilege.

Pass my glorious genes on

Great blue eyes
6'0
Pretty strong although have been bsing for the past year but getting back to working out as soon as I am able to since I got surgery done recently

Biological instinct, like all life on earth, I'm subconsciously motivated by the need to pass on my prodigy before I die

People are all "nah I want to live the kid-free life" but instinct kicks in eventually

ur post didnt make much sense

statement 1 : you want kids
statement 2 : i dont want kids

>flag

I do nigga although I forget to roll my skin back sometimes so probably that's why

Only downfall of not being jewed I guess

To trap a qt3.14 into staying with me forever and ever

im snipped :)

i have feelings of want but i decided not to have kids. learn to read

seeing how happy it made my mom when my older sister had a kid makes me regret not impregnating a girl.

I'm most likely sterile though because I always cum in girls and they never get pregnant.

so you dont want kids because you said only because my gf and family wants it

>I'm most likely sterile though

try not doing drugs

Because I'm not about to break the oldest family tradition.

yea and briefs probably don't help either

I had a bad bike accident when I was little that gave me a big bruise on my ballsack. that's why I think I'm sterile

i bet youve put a tremendous amount of thought into that and it might not even be true at all

and ur sterile cuz ur fornicating and god understands how messed up itll end up

if it was under the proper context of marriage it would all align because the child would be guaranteed a proper family

god completely controls sterility in the bible