Billie Eilish is such a fucking idiot I hate her so fucking much. She was LITERALLY born into the music industry...

Billie Eilish is such a fucking idiot I hate her so fucking much. She was LITERALLY born into the music industry, and grew up in an area of LA where people like Skrillex and Beck came from. Her brother is a professional music producer yet people still want to sit around and talk about how fucking smart and talented she is holy shit man. "uhhh buh her voic is so good!" yeah maybe if you're a fucking dipshit teenage girl that started learning how to sing from taking choir freshman year of high school but obviously her voice is going to be good. Listen fuckhead, imagine you're born into LA, you're entire family works in the music industry, you're parents put you in the fucking LA Children's Choir when you're 8 years old, and you sing for literally you're entire stupid dipshit wannabe depressed life, obviously you're going to be able to sing very quietly and do falsetto by the time you're 16 and your fucking MUSIC PRODUCER BROTHER is helping you write music. But that's not even the worst part of Billie Eyelash, her stupid fucking wannabe depressed attitude. Look, I get it, she's 16, she doesn't understand her emotions yet. But If she's 16 and want to express her emotion, learn how to express it in a way that isnt the most fucking vapid emotionless shit on the planet. One of my favorite bands is Radiohead, and Thom Yorke has a quote where, in regards to their music being sad, he talks about how it's not about the music being sad, it's about using that emotion as inspiration to make something good. Billie Eilish is homeschooled and hangs out with celebrities every fuckin day, but all she can manage to do with her emotion is by basically bragging about being depressed 24/7 like it's some cool shit. Is there anything more annoying than those fucking idiot chicks you knew in highschool that would talk about being sad all the time? Why the fuck are you imbicils actually supporting this dipshit that just brags about being sad all the time. I hate Bully Goolash so bad.

Attached: billie-eilish-vf-interview-2018-billboard-1548.jpg (636x421, 30K)

Agreed, got a nice ass tho.

Bait sage nigger

Where

Double dubs

Attached: 1578681773916.gif (500x490, 971K)

She obviously hasn't made the music about her; she's donated a lot of her money to suicide awareness and the like. I don't love her music, either, but it's clear to see her style is a little distinct from what's mainstream in pop right now, and any change from the normal blah blah on the radio is a welcome one. I dont claim to know who she is, but she definitely portrays herself as someone making music as a passion and not a business. My favorite rapper has always been Tech N9ne, and it is unfathomable how just hearing someone else's thoughts and emotions can help a developing adult gain context of emotions and the world surrounding. Emotional music, regardless of style, has impact

Tbf I don't listen to this sort of shit at all but if you hate HER because she was BORN into the industry, and other people praise her voice, sounds like you're just mad lol. Why would you hate somebody because of their birth circumstances and because others praise them? Imagine being that jealous you write this essay. If this is how you spend your evenings then why be mad she got a good draw you clearly aren't aiming to do anything so not like she pushed in front of you lol

Some people are dealt better hands than others. Get over it.

I don't really care about any of that except where are the noodz?

Attached: F4E36A96-4C3E-4DC4-A7A1-C59E55F63CE1.jpg (589x1024, 44K)

Attached: 348473D9-8CB4-42DD-A78B-246D2129DA04.jpg (540x720, 68K)

my dude

Wait are those faked?

neat

Attached: Frog.png (400x400, 280K)

I hope not. Them are some great floppy knockers

both fake

Looking close they match some moles between each pic

no there’s been several shoopers tell me they’ve looked pretty close and as far as they can tell its top tier photoshop or 100% real

>shooper here
these are fake af
I've seen the originals
>near-horrible job on green fingernails but it's hard to do, honestly.

I shall trust you

you should... here's the 2nd pic's origins

Attached: eilish01.jpg (352x550, 23K)

youre ruining m fap. pls stop

I don't know anything about her personal life or social media because who gives a shit, but is it not possible that her music style is a creative choice and not necessarily her bearing her soul? Who cares anyway, the songs are catchy and different from everything else going on so she's fine in my book

Lmao youre trying to get a point out but people are talking about her boobs

What’s wrong with Beck?

Tbf I typed that out before the titty pics

I mean... she's got nice boobs.

you can hate her all you want man it wont stop her being popular guess you will have to deal. I think she is overrated but not terrible. I am a big Thom Yorke fan as well, I have to point out that in a recent interview he praised her individuality in music and style essentially. She is lucky to be in her current position but success in the arts is always a blend of luck, nepotism, wealth and least importantly talent.

She's the fucking man I love it. I'm not even looking her up, but the isn't it tits or gtfo? She showed tits, and you have to deal with it. We made a deal she followed through.