Since she's 18 now, would you?

Since she's 18 now, would you?

Attached: rs_634x1024-190522154219-634-billie-eilish.cm.52219.jpg (634x1024, 63K)

Marry her? Fuck no

>she

hag

Who is that

Sup Forums lost interest when she turned 18

Op thats not a girl buddy

This

*he

Christ no
She looks like she reeks of over priced weed and female lynx/axe products
Also look up her brothers girlfriend

Its Billie Ellish

titty fuck, yes

Attached: 5umgenzj51a41.jpg (1280x1280, 244K)

Beat the angst out of her. It is the mental disorder of the overly coddled. There was a ornithologist who told of a story about him working with butterflies. He noticed that they were really struggling to get out of their cocoons. So for a few late bloomers he thought he would help them out and cut the cocoon open for them. They plopped out and squirmed around on the ground. Their wings never developed and they eventually died without ever taking flight. He learned that the struggle of getting out of the cocoon was a necessary part of their development. This is why we have so many mental health problems in our society. There is no struggle and therefore no opportunity for these kids to develop.

Attached: 1572423133752.jpg (393x523, 50K)

That's a dude, right? Named Bill? Must be a guy. No female could possibly be that fugly.

nah, reminds me too much of one of my psycho ex gf. even looks eerily like her.

Yes

Attached: 1579050550395.webm (320x240, 1.63M)

Is... Is that real?

Attached: 1576433912666.jpg (1280x1735, 316K)

fake
lookalike

Pretty impressive lookalike.

Well, that's one loophole to incest

>she
LOL!

Attached: that's_a_man_baby.jpg (307x438, 41K)

>ornithologist
>working with butterflies
Pick one.

Fuck yeah

Attached: 04.png (612x778, 725K)

Attached: 02.png (987x1000, 1.38M)

Nah, she reminds me of the wannabe edgy try hard scene / goth / emo girls I went to high school with that cut themselves and made whiny suicidal shit tier poetry they'd post all over their social media. Fun to fuck occasionally if you're between girlfriends & drunk at a party, but never get involved with them long term unless you want a stalker psycho controlling bitch that will slit your tires if she even sees you talking to another girl.

She's always jumping around with fat and big boobs and hurting her ankles.

Fuck no, she's a coalburner, look it up

Some of the roughest people of all time saw the worst of life, are you fucking retarded or something? I'd even bet that Billie Cumberbatch was molested as a child or something. Struggles don't make the best of mature people, mature people make the best of struggles.