Mark Hamill thinks Luke Skywalker is gay

Mark Hamill thinks Luke Skywalker is gay.

Do you?

he can be whatever you want him to be

Pretty sure Luke is still a virgin. It doesn't matter what he's attracted to.

he was always happier around Han than Leia

He made out with his sister. What was he? "Confused," back then?

The thing about the lgbt movement that irks me is they don't understand that non-gay people are not bi.

this is more common than you think it would be

the first part

He has never been with a woman to our knowledge, who can say

he was trying to make Han jealous

Plus he was wondering around looking like this.

Meh, another example of a click-bait title. (And I still fell for it!) From the article itself:
>...fans are writing and ask all these questions, 'I'm bullied in school... I'm afraid to come out'. They say to me, 'Could Luke be gay?' I'd say it is meant to be interpreted by the viewer... If you think Luke is gay, of course he is. You should not be ashamed of it. Judge Luke by his character, not by who he loves.
Also:
>His sexuality is never directly addressed in the films. Luke is whatever the audience wants him to be, so you can decide for yourself.
I can dig it. Really cool for him to write this.

I think he's a huge paedo.

Gays are the same as everyone else you guys!

Very cool of him to write this, very brave, very down to Earth. I really dig it.

Can you imagine saying something so daring as this? In 2017? Mark Hamill is a hero to all transsexuals.

He's asexual idiotd

he looks hot, don't blame him.

>spend 18 months losing weight
>gain it all back in 6

What a piece of dogshit, hope he is fucking embarassed of himself

yeah this, he's the protagonist of a childrens movie, he's asexual, the target audience doesn't feel funny in their pants yet

I think Star Wars is gay

nope.

Can't go back in time and sprinkle your SJW faggot bullshit all over Luke Skywalker.

He's straight af my nig.

then how did he have a grand/daughter? Rey I guess he forced himself to conceive one.

The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural.

Maybe, since Star Wars has been for faggots for a few years now

>a hero to all transsexuals.

sodomite

Luke is JGTOW

See

People should stop forcing this.

Luke is a faggot? Oh well. Who cares?

I think Star Wars is gay

>pink smear in the middle

ONE FUCKING JOB

well i do now.