BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE

BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINAL PEOPLE

Attached: DB27A65C-5E9D-4A90-80CE-D89061BD9A99.jpg (1100x618, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CRACKERS SHOT THE NOSE OFF THE SPHINX OUT OF PURE JEALOUSY. FEAR OF THE BLACK MAN IS PROMINENT

They aren't even people.

Every creation needs a rough draft. Whites are the DLC humans needed to advance

Attached: 1579077789672.jpg (500x520, 66K)

If we all evolved from blacks, then why isnt africa the most advanced civilization?

I agree. They are the prototype which means they are the inferior human version (version 1.0)

Attached: 1570034270206.webm (640x350, 360K)

Attached: 1569099628837.webm (198x360, 984K)

Because white people destroyed everything including our history .

I guess we’ve upgraded then, Black-monkey-white

Imagine thinking the pyramids were built by niggers

Attached: 1578683025847.jpg (999x665, 262K)

Black people don't have history. They just steal everyone else's.

Then nature fixed it's mistakes and created Whites.

Agreed.
God still had a lot of bugs to Iron out before he got to Whites.

Any historical evidence to back up this claim?

Alright... and then what happened

posh dish oogie so tight, crashed at 1001 alright :P

SILLY WHITE MAN YOU’re fooled. ORIGINAL MAN STARTED IN AFRICA

Sure, its all in Europe.

So that's the reason why humans are such retards.

OBVIOUSLY THIS IS A WHITE PLATFORM WITH WHITE OPINIONS WHO NEVER HAD TO THINK OUTSIDE OF THEIR LIMITED SPACE. The truth WILL BE REVEALED

THE ORIGINAL NAME FOR EUROPE WAS EUROPA. WHITE PEOPLE STEAL EVERYTHING CLAIM IT AS THEIR OWN AND CONFUSE THE MASSES

YOU’RE RIGHT WE’RE GODS BOW PATHETIC HONKEY

WHITE PEOPLE ARE CAPITALISTIC CANCERS TO THE EARTH

Lets not act like africans invented a bunch of shit and big bad white man came and stole it.

Attached: 1567626585041.jpg (1024x1010, 68K)

HAHAHAH DO YOU KNOW THAT MOST RESOURCES ARE BEING DRAINED FROM AFRICA. YOU WHITES ARE SO delusional

Calm down Tyrone

Attached: 1572590265628.gif (224x255, 90K)

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WHITE MAN

MY NAME IS REGGIE, HENRY

YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE THE SUN CRACKER. WEAK Pathetic skin

YOU’RE A GENETIC MUTATION

Yeah and white people kept evolving

Top kek. Did your granny tell u all this while washin clothes at the river?

Attached: 1527053792144.jpg (817x840, 67K)

TYPICAL WHITE RESPONSE CAN YOU BE 5% MORE CLEVER PINK MAN

STEPHEN KING LOOK LIKE A MONKEY

The only blacks that have ever done anything had to be shown what to do and whipped until they understood.

Attached: 1577703725702.png (535x675, 382K)

THE ONLY THING YOU'VE EVER DONE WAS FUCK YOUR LITTLE SISTER AND MADE HER PROMISE NOT TO TELL MOMMY

youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY

this
whitey could have built america without niggers help, but niggers could have never built america by themselves

WE BUILT THE SPHINX YOU IDIOT

>Believing niggers built the SPHINX

Black people were first. You are correct.
Apes evolved from black people.
Whites evolved from the apes.

That is how things went down.

blacks are actually the youngest race, that's why they aren't as advanced as the others

If black people are so great then why did we evolve into being pale skinned on a planet that can be burned by the son's rays?

Nothing against black people.

THE NOSE WAS SHOT OFF TO HIDE THE TRUTH YOU WHITE BUFFOON. BIG WIDE NOSE. NIGGERS BUILT IT I KNOW IT HURTS BUT IT ISNT YOUR FAULT THIS SCHOOL SYSTEM BRED YOU TO THINK THIS WAY

Attached: 855.jpg (392x429, 47K)

No it's because they have subnormal intelligence.

ARE YOU DUMB OR STUPID I'LL ANSWER RETARD. THE BODY OF THE FIRST MAN WAS FOUND WHERE? AFRICA DUMB ASS

>AFRICA
wrong

How do you know it was human? Because its skeleton (fossilized) looks similar?

AFRICANS AND CAUCAZOIDS HAVE DIFFERENT BONE DENSITY YOU IMBECILE.

uh... white people *destroyed your future* maybe? while in fact you ruin white people's history technically? how can you botch up a simple sentence.

Agreed everyone used to be black.

Blacks however did not build (or have built) the pyramids.

I can't wait till blacks as a group stop blaming anyone and everyone for they're own problems and rise up to join other cultures in accepting their own shortcomings and faults. They will never be able to fix the problems that plague them until they look inward and become more than they have so far allowed themselves to be.

What the fuck is that thing?

Shut up you Fucking Egyptian. Were trying to have an intelligent conversation about niggers.

WE WONT STOP COMPLAINING UNTIL WE GET ARE JUST DO YOU FUCKING WING. EVERY OTHER GROUP HAS GOTTEN THEIRS

WHITE PEOPLE ARE ONLY BRAVE UNDER ANONYMITY

Yes, niggers are gods lol

Attached: 1579142170193.jpg (600x973, 126K)

Ok white person pretending to be black, ill play along.
All the other groups got theirs themselves they worked for what they felt they deserved. No group will ever respect another for whining about things being unfair and demanding free Shit. You have to respect yourselves first and earn your place at the adults table by actions of honor and pride. Something no group or individual can simply give to another.

Them why are the girls in the pic not niggers idiot?

A. Bullshit
B. Black people are only brave when they outnumber their victim, or when the victim is far weaker AND unsuspecting of attack.
They fight like Fucking bitches. Because they are.

YOU DONT REALLY BELIEVE THAT. WHEN YALL CAME IN ABUNDANCE AND CAPTURED US FROM OUR HOMELAND

We saved niggers by enslaving then, you should be thanking us

We didn't capture you from your homeland. We purchased you from your own countrymen. :( now or eons in the past... throughout history... Niggers gonna nig. Sad to say.

Seriously, wtf. Anyone has more info on this shit?.

ARE YOU DUMB. THATS LIKE BUYING A SEX SLAVE THEY ARENT WILLING PARTICIPANTS YOU BUFFOON

Umm, read some books. most niggers were already slaves for their own people before they came here.

So fucking what? Who the hell cares?

Yes...that is a nigger

so what you are saying is that white people are an evolutionary update, and that is why we surpassed niggers and lead the world to all good things?

BUT WEREN'T TREATED LIKE CHATTEL . IT WASNT INHUMANE SLAVERY. IT WAS MORE LIKE WHAT YOU DO EVERYDAY ON YOUR HAMSTER WHEEL LIVING CHECK TO CHECK

ME AND YOU THATS WHY YOU RESPONDED YOU DEPRESSED HONKEY

nobody is denying that you are monkeys. things have moved on since then

yeah, marching for months to ports to be shipped of is not harsh at all. many, if not most died on the way. your nigger is showing. nigger

black people are the original niggers!

and you got damn apes haven't accomplished shit. a better version of people exists now.

YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY IS FLAWED I PITY YOU WHITE MAN.

I'm not proud of, or happy with my ancestors actions. They were obviously wrong.
Just pointing out the unfortunate truth that tribal African people stole one another for work and sex slaves loooong before, during, and after white people showed up with a desire to purchase them. Can you blame the 80's/90's American black culture for the crack epidemic? I've known a lot of black people but ive never seen one growing opium.

WE ARE APES. THIS IS WHY WE DOMINATE EVERY SPORT WE ENTER. YOU SEE THE NFL TRYING TO HOLD BLACK QUARTERBACKS BACK. BECAUSE IF WE TAKE THAT SPOT WHATS THE POINT IN WATCHING WHITE PPL PLAY

IF YOU KNEW THE HISTORY OF RONALD REAGAN YOU WOULDNT BE ASKING THIS

You lost to the white man. Stop being a whiny bitch and accept your defeat. Be glad they let your race continue

Attached: 1505790770258.jpg (480x553, 33K)

>imagine taking a bait post seriously
typical Sup Forumstard

NIGGER DOESNT AFFECT BLACK PEOPLE ITS 2020 BE MORE CLEVER. I LIKE MOON CRICKET

NEXT TIME YOU TALK ABOUT THAT BLACK SHIT HOW ABOUT YOU REMEMBER THAT THE MOORES SOLD YOU OUT IN AFRICA YOU FUCKING MONGREL.... your race is so impure that the African Moore’s could not stand your witch craft and culture that you held you Africa... therefore the actual kings of Africa sold you to the white man because you’re whole blood line was fucking garbage to the real African kings... see the pic?? That’s a fucking Moore whipping YOUR people... you have no home neither a culture... THATS WHY the Spanish and settlers marked you with a sign saying that you do not have a soul nor belong to god...how’s that make you fucking feel you ignorant cunt

Attached: F236EE5A-B79B-42AD-B7F5-254C740E839C.jpg (517x800, 160K)

"IT WASNT INHUMANE SLAVERY"
What the Fuck!? Can you please explain this statement to me. Because it makes absolutely zero sense. What is humane about any kind slavery? Do you have any idea how savage black people were (and still are) in Africa? Yes please do explain what you think life for a African tribal slave was like that long ago.

I'd ask you to read some specific texts, but you probably can't get through complex sentences.

'It sometimes took several months to transport captives to the coast, and they often were sold and resold to several new owners along the way. Once they reached the coast, some captives were taken to slave forts or compounds, where they waited for a slave vessel to arrive. Many of these fortresses still stand on the coasts of Africa, at places like Ilmina and Goree Island, as ruined monuments to the cruel economy of years past.'

Oh, and those 'captives', were captured by africans' The crackers operated the ships.

All to entertain white people.

The NFL top 10 QBs of all time doesn't include any black men, if I remember correctly. I'd say they are the experts on the matter

THATS CUTE SWEETHEART IM GLAD YOU GOT THAT OUT

sorry nig, that be the truth

THERE IS A REASON THEY STOP NIGGERS FROM BEING QUARTER BACKS BECAUSE THE NFL IS A WHITE RACIST ORGANIZATION

The only question asked was "can YOU blame the black culture..." I know exactly what branch created the crack problem.
Suggesting that id have my answer to what you would suppose, if i knew Ronald Reagan better implies you are the ghost of Ronald Reagan pretending to be a butthurt black person on Sup Forums. If by some slight chance your are serious and black. A white person having to explain to you why and how stupid your own sentences are would be very embarrassing for you.

your claim to culture is shite, and you black bastards should give it up because it isn't productve in a more advanced culture. as it turns out, if you do white things, you do better in life

ITS NOT THE TRUTH YOU FUCKING WING. NIGGA PULLED OUT A DRAWING LIKE IT WAS A TRUMP CARD WHERE ARE THE FACTS WHITE MAN

or maybe it is because monkeys don't have the cognitive ability for playcalling. they can chase a ball like a dog though

nigger is triggered

US MOORS HAD WHITE SLAVES AS WELL DID YOU FORGET ABOUT THAT U BIRD SHIT SKINNED CRACKER

THATS FUNNY I LIKE THAT YOU PROVED MY POINT :) THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE NFL THINKS

and we took over and don't blame things on shit that happened to people that have nothing to do with us today. that's your lazy monkey specialty