Can y’all help a brother out?

Can y’all help a brother out?

Can y’all use my link to sign up for this investing app. You’ll get 2 stocks worth a minimum of $15 and a max of $1600

act.webull.com/promotion/invitation/share.html?inviteCode=zjLTOLp8IT3y

Attached: 7837B019-DEE2-498A-896C-0F116D91B3BF.jpg (2702x2587, 1.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A-tNkuYV4_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally a free >$15. And it’s legit

No

>I value my time too much to make $15 by filling out a form for 5 minutes

Sell your wares elsewhere edboi

fuck off nigger

Correct.

I think you’re the nigger sir. Keep wage slaving while I’m making all the money on the stock market lol

You're better off using an investing account through a bank

Attached: Screenshot_20191227-122845_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 278K)

Once I get my tax refund I’m going to open a Charles Schwab account. I just need better credit to get approved(paying off my credit cards)

Have no idea what your talking about, am canadian tho.

I've made more on my house than investing in stocks, but I primarily trade in oil and gas so...

Another thing I'd reccomend is looking into investing in index funds initially to better spread risk.

Canada has something called a tax free savings account, I usually tell my friends to put into that before buying individual stocks anyways, and then perhaps going into rrsps to lower tax bracket to get a nice return on tax time.

You'll need to do some research, but I would honestly reccomend a financial advisor to give sudgestions, get a good base and go from there.

What sector are you planning on investing in anyways

Hey scratch my back and I'll scratch yours brotha. Knock on my friend Bob Jone's door and have a little chat with him.

As of right now I don’t have a lot of money so I’m just gonna invest in companies I like... but I’m still doing research

Canada thread

Attached: 255px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (255x128, 2K)

Good call get rid if all that cc debt asap

Unless you're a day trader...just open a Robinhood accnt.

No fees, access to a lot of the stock market. Plus access to a lot of ETFs in case you don't want to pick individual stocks.

Only deal with a real broker if you're opening an IRA, their chicken shit research isn't worth it.

Yeah but what companies do you like, I'm just curious I'm not going to hate just...idk want to talk to someone who wants to talk about investing. Its not a popular topic in meatspace for obvious reasons

>OP in a month
youtu.be/A-tNkuYV4_Q

I do have a Robinhood acct but I’m trying to move away from it. When I made my rh acct I was like 16 lol. I edited my state ID on my computer to look like I was born in 1990 and I don’t want my account closed for fraud or something

Here are my current investments.
The crp one is a weed company so I’m thinking that may take off lol

Zgna was free so I’ll hodl it.

Sunpower was free and I like the company. I sold all my other free stocks(I’ve invested $0 of my actual money except for crypto)

Attached: 9FBC6C4B-D572-43D8-9363-76C669639BD6.png (1125x2436, 337K)

I’m supposed to get $2,2000 back on my taxes but since my credit card has a 20+% apr I’m gonna pay that down before i invest

You're Canadian? Look into AQN, alqonquin power. Rock solid utility, good dividends, and dividend growth. It's a Canadian company, so the tax situation will be much simpler.

Also, if volatility returns in a big way, or we get a major recession in North America (we are over due one) utilities are a safer place to have money.

Good luck and happy hunting user!

Sage

Affiliate link spam

American. And I’ll save the company name so I can track it

My current situation...

Attached: 6E6E0208-C1D9-4184-871D-B8C6C78A48BC.jpg (1125x2436, 216K)

I'll give it a look thanks, looking g to diversify my portfolio...the only thi g keeping mine in good grace was when GE bought Baker hughes and I got a nice cash supplement for my 550 shares. All of them are losers for me right now though.

I know a lot of coworkers who bought Aurora stock and lost their money, which sucked for them because it was money they couldnt afford to lose to begin with. My personal theory is big tobacco is waiting for us law to become more favorable for weed and they will just buy up the market since they have the land and machinery to mass produce weed and can diversify weed/tobacco mixes for the masses. That's just my theory though

Pay off credit cards first. Unless you're very lucky your returns in the market will not beat the 18 percent interest your being charged.