Any of you drug fags out there know if i can smoke a xanax

Any of you drug fags out there know if i can smoke a xanax

I got a few benzos recently and I wanted to try smoking them to see if the effects are any better. If any of you degenerates can inform a fellow degenerate it'd be appreciated.

Attached: Xanax-2mg-Blue-768x1027.jpg (768x1027, 101K)

Benzo abusers are the fucking shittiest people. I seriously have more respect for crackheads and meth monkeys than for you.

Try sticking them one by one inside of your asshole, I hear you can catch a wicked buzz.

Youre retarded. Flush those and get a job

Either swallow them or snort them. Nothing else

yes, you can smoke xanax

You can, but its kind of a waste

You can also dissolve them under your tongue/gums.

/thread

xanax are for chewing, dumbshit

you have to be 18 to post here

You could vape them

Took a xanax, didn't feel much at all. Don't understand how they can be so addictive. What'd I miss?

Smoke it and report back with video afterwards

Drugs affect people differently mkay. But Xanax was real popular in 2000-2004 I remember going to parties and my bros popping 10 of those fuckers. And drinking 5 to 6 beers smoking a couple of joints then being passed out the rest of the night...... if you really just want to get fucked up fast just pop 4 thorazine pills

In the past I've popped about a dozen trazodones and they didn't affect me other than my depressed attitude was improved.

Not sure about what you say though. I have dickloads of abilify... would they "fuck me up?"

Boof them

Attached: 904D10C3627A4CF7AF4A97A0184F1A93_4_5005_c.jpg (184x184, 9K)

No OP, you cannot get high from smoking any benzos.
Swallow
Sublingual
Intranasal (This is reported to have an effect, depending on who you ask. Couldn't tell myself.)

>abilify
I was on that before nah it won’t do much

Yeah u can fax them

It all depends on the mg. most people start their script on .25-.5mg but I have 2mg on me

This. Load up a pez dispenser and stop being weird.

I got xan plugs
Sc: imverywoke

yeah ok cool. wya tho. fucktard. dumb idiot incel fucking retard. fuck head ugly. with that lurkin only on 4 chan lookin head ass

You can smoke em in a blunt but i wouldnt expect much probably destroying the chemical by smoking it. There not water soluble so u cant snort them. Chew em they work just fine that way. ud be smoking fillers and binders if smoked

I ship outta state usually, I live in a city where everyone is addicted to something, I got plugs for just about anything but not for that retard that replied to me. Don’t hmu

You can but like a few others already stated, its kind of a waste. If you take these on the reg you're just chasing your first high. If you don't need them don't take them OP. Addiction suck dick

Attached: YgwuZ0Y.jpg (1069x720, 643K)

Niggered

Attached: Right back to the trap.jpg (720x1280, 232K)