Why is there no negroe hate thread?

Why is there no negroe hate thread?

Attached: 1241181876105.jpg (450x303, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-Niggerfuxation-and-TNB
youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q_pUNyMVM0&ved=2ahUKEwjagYWio4fnAhVDnq0KHbLyCVEQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0qhOJ2zEUaJlhcaoAXQT3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's niggermania.net for that and we don't banned for it like we do here.

because it looks so fucking cringe to other people

Attached: anyways.png (886x470, 1.07M)

Attached: 05E154D5-1134-44DE-A2B2-3D1B5DC1F140.jpg (500x550, 65K)

niggermania.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?2-Niggerfuxation-and-TNB

Attached: 1575715996834.png (796x597, 466K)

That bitch got the fetal alcohol syndrome going.

Kek'd

Some gay white kid named Dylan from the suburbs had like five or six pro-bbc threads up a second ago, nigger hate was temporarily drowned out

Attached: yo_yo_yo-gime_mooney_now.jpg (470x264, 16K)

WHITE PEOPLE ARE OBSESSED WITH NIGGERS AND NIGGER CULTURE HAHAHA

YOU HONKEYS MAKE THREADS LIKE THIS THEN GO BACK TO YOUR MISERABLE MEANINGLESS LIVES. STARE ATE THE CEILING FAN AND CRY YOURSELF TO SLEEP

Parrots speak better than that scumbag, that' political correctness and quotas at their pinnacle, just remember when he fucked up reading a simple cue card fro miss universe or miss usa. How the fuck people can uderstand him on family feud is beyond understanding, he's sure no richard dawson.

But you’re just trying too hard my dude. Take your time man. Choose the words, don’t let them choose you. And if you have any time left over at the end of the day, try not being a gay dork. I’m not saying you are my man, I’m just saying try - NOT - to be. You dig?

Why would I need a ceiling fan? I'm not a nigger so can afford air conditioners,

true, but at least my father wants me.

youtu.be/B6JoLbXfGtY

Because you're a future ghetto-gagger, bitch. /thread

GET A LOAD OF THIS GUY! HE WANTS THAT ASS I HOPE YOU SWALLOW WHEN DADDY SAYS SO

Wait wut

YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE WEIGHT THO FAT BOY! GO FOR A RUN BEFORE YOU LOSE YOUR FOOT TO DIABETES

Man, that’s gay tho

But wat do u mean my friend

LOOK AT THE WHITE MAN TRYING TO SILENCE THE BLACK MAN YET AGAIN. THEY WANT US TO ASSIMILATE. YOUR PRESIDENT SAID IT HIMSELF. BLACKS NEVER GOT THE CREDIT WE WERE DESERVED FOR BUILDING THIS COUNTRY

Keep telling yourself that gansta boi and you might start believing it.
yo yo yo

IM NOT YOUR FRIEND WHITE MAN I USE YOU TO FURTHER MY AGENDA IN THIS WHITE RACIST COUNTRY

Hitler killed 1000x more whites than black people. He was a Jew

YOURE CORNY EVERY RELATIONSHIP YOU ENTER WILL LAST NO LONGER THAN 7 MONTHS

Did you learn that advanced English in community college or prison?

ENGLISH IS A BASTARDIZED LANGUAGE. THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT CAN BE MANIPULATED IN MANY DIFFERENT WAYS.

Nice ode to faggotry

So... too complicated for you?

My man I mean no disrespeck, if you aren’t capable of assimilation ain’nobody’gon blame you. But don’t stop trying tho my dude, the president of the country that you and I both live in never stopped trying. It’s an excellent example for you to follow. YOU CAN DO IT MY DUDE, I know it!

You should consider sticking to the hotten tott languages and beating drums and hollaring "oooga booga!"

Then you are not oppressed.

Attached: 1577889706173.jpg (966x1024, 155K)

Attached: 1479091309170.jpg (590x882, 62K)

You've clearly lost the plot. It's not about whites assimilating with niggers, bringing ourselves down, it's about niggers trying to better themselves and be human beings.

OH I AM. THE ROLES ARE REVERSING AS WE TYPE ON THIS ANTONYMOUS FORUM. 2045 REAP WHAT YOU SOW BABY CAKES

>LOSE YOUR FOOT TO DIABETES
Listen to this man his momma lost her foot to diabetes

Attached: h00isa1ekhqr0hih.jpg (1000x805, 115K)

YOU SHOULD STICK TO GETTING FUCKED BY YOUR UNCLE AT 7YRS OLD AND HIDING IT AT THANKSGIVING

I guess you know all about that from your own personal experiences with your uncle prison buddy bubba?

ANONYMOUS EXCUSE MY BLACK RAGE

7 years old is about the right age for niggers to start the prison experience.

MY UNCLE NEVER DID PRISON TIME HE DID WORSE. SERVED FOR A COUNTRY THAT DOESNT GIVE AF ABOUT HIM

Attached: 1568800105157.jpg (640x608, 66K)

Attached: CHOICES.jpg (590x882, 107K)

7 YEARS OLD IS THE RIGHT AGE WHITE MEN LOOK AT CHILDREN TO FUCK. LOLITA EXPRESS BABY

You can’t be serious.

He’s a 17 year old white Trevor Phillips living in a duplex within a mile of his high school dicking around on his dad’s desktop computer and we’re fucking with each other non-seriously. There is no plot.

My beautiful White Culture and history...Fuck Niggers

Attached: Nigger women 2.jpg (439x503, 75K)

HAZNIG is on the scene

Attached: HazNig-Danger-Niggers_In_Area.jpg (340x410, 49K)

Negro pride pictured here

Attached: nigger-6198869-5-4.jpg (500x393, 91K)

Niggers shouldve been shipped back to Africa after their service. I don't get why they kept them

slavery was a mistake in the first place, it cost us way more to bring them here and keep them here. Remember that nation liberia, we were gonna ship their sorry asses back there but they didn't want to go.

It's because even the blacks in Africa didn't want them.

So damn true.

Attached: 1570753713166.jpg (463x626, 61K)

Sup Forums is that way.

Take your hate that way you miserable white nationalist. I can't wait for Warren to beat Trump in November and shit you Nazis up!

A mules more worth than a negrape

This meme is so fucking old and tired.

Wow, you be so edgy dude...

My eyes have seen the glory of the trampling at the zoo,
We washed ourselves in niggers blood and all the mongrels too,
We're taking down the Zog machine jew by jew by jew,
The white man marches on.

Attached: 8DC63CC384C54E49AF0855E6D911EB1B.jpg (750x700, 352K)

WHATS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT TAKING PEOPLE FROM THEIR FAMILIES RAPING AND PILLAGING A PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF CAPITALISM

Hey dumb fuck we only bought what the nigger man in Africa was selling

Should of given them a free boat ride to no where.....sharks gotta eat to

YOU ARE CORRECT BUT THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT YOU IDIOT. IF YOU BUY A DOG DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN RAPE AND KILL IT HMMMM YES I COMPARED US TO DOGS CAUSE YOU HONKEYS VALUE ANIMALS OVER HUMANS SUCK ANOTHER DICK

cause its not funny and is for faggots

You need to learn how to spell before you take over.. Reading is fundamental you know?

Fuck you nigger lover its the White Man who gave niggers everything worth living for...drink bleach to cleanse your soul nigger lover

Well, dogs in most cases can be be civilized.

Great White history....Fuck Niggers

Attached: Nigger women 3.jpg (550x800, 87K)

Sharks don't like the taste of primates...it's sad but true.

" HMM I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY SO I'LL POINT OUT AN OBVIOUS SPELLING ERROR TO FEEL SUPERIOR "

Blame each other for that you fucking nigger that wants to blame the USA for all of your problems. You fucking disgusting savages were enslaving each other way before the USA ever existed or was even colonies.
If you fucking pathetic niggers think that some sad soccer moms are going to pay you reparations that they had nothing to do with you have another thing coming, like bats to your sorry nigger heads.

Dogs are more intelligent than niggers.

my point exactly

Fuck off nig-nog

BECAUSE YOU CREATED US THIS WAY AMERICA CREATED NIGGERS DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TRAUMA FROM SLAVERY CARRIES ON NO! BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE LACK EMPATHY UNLESS ITS A CHARACTER THEY SEE IN A MOVIE THEN ITS LIKE OH HES ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS. FUCK U

The nigger copter is flying around

Attached: nigger_copter-1356400719598.gif (400x219, 104K)

based non-evil stuntman

WHITE PEOPLE KISS DOGS IN THE MOUTH THEN GO HOME AND LISTEN TO JOE ROGAN TO FEEL LIKE THEY UNDERSTAND HOW THE WORLD WORKS

Savages aka niggers have always existed, you're just looking at it as a way to get "gubment monies."

Niggers fuck zebras.

I wish he’d been killed in action...if you’re dumb enough to join the service you deserve to die.

here's what niggers do to dogs, moon cricket

Attached: 5F466D82-7C5A-4A80-A6BB-1F8111BE6EE4.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Where do you think the AIDS came from?
It was from niggers fucking monkeys.

I hate niggers, why isn't real user?

Attached: dk.0.jpg (348x145, 8K)

There was a documentary about this guy being his huge nuts fixed. I kinda felt bad for him.
Then he died of diabetic year later. .

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q_pUNyMVM0&ved=2ahUKEwjagYWio4fnAhVDnq0KHbLyCVEQFjAMegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0qhOJ2zEUaJlhcaoAXQT3M

IT CAME FROM WHITE PEOPLE TRYING TO EAT MONKEYS LIKE YALLL TRY TO EAT EVERYTHING

Isn’t it a school night? I think your moms coming to tuck you in.

Bush meat wasn't typically made by or for white people.

all the guys there could beat your autistic ass with no effort

LIES!

TELL THE TRUTH...TELL IT!! (WILL SMITH AFRICAN VOICE)

Attached: 1574902980868.jpg (1200x1706, 353K)

Attached: 1574902999259.jpg (845x1200, 136K)

Why do black girls like frazzled hairstyles? It's such a turn off. Bald looks prettier than afros or whatever shit that's on Triss' or Fringilla's head on that one Netflix show.