Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Are you voting for Trump in 2020?

Attached: 1501221024545.jpg (840x720, 312K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2020/01/05/785672201/deceased-gop-strategists-daughter-makes-files-public-that-republicans-wanted-sea?t=1579149033881
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>voting in 2020
Ok boomer

Yes

alright zoomer

I am not prejudiced, so no.

Attached: 1578877686499.jpg (250x244, 8K)

no, my parents are not brother and sister. I am not retarded

Also you are overweight, animaterr man

I pay attention to things like words....do no.

>> I pay attention to things like words....do no.
"do no"
Other than the ones I type myself.

classic

if you can vote and dont do it, dont cry later bitch

Attached: literally_you.png (1181x1299, 363K)

yes

Voting for Sanders so we can end corruption. Or at least significantly reduce it.

Actually I feel this gives me EVEN more right to bitch about the retarded and wrong decisions made by the retarded collective voters who go on enabling this shit shower of a clown show

Ok boomer
When I put you in a shitty old folks home and never visit you, don’t bitch and moan and cry about it later

He won't end corruption. He'll just expand government authority, and use other politicians as proxy to continue practicing the same cronyism which already exists.

He claims to be anti-establishment, but he's hyper-establishment. He believes in a government elite having power over everyone else.

Oh.
Is Bernie a hypocrit?

Boo Fucking hoo.
The president is a fucking rapist AND a hypocrit - yet I don’t see you bitching as hard about it as you bitch about Sanders.
Because you’re a brainwashed cuck retard.

Vote Bernie 2020

Even still, it will be the gerneral public that will be benefiting rather than the 1% and the corporate elite.

imagine it being 2019 and someone still believing the president is a rapist. my sides

Ok.

It’s 2020

I'm not a retard

A choice between believing Trump - a habitual liar and repeated self admitted sex offender - or a woman - who has ties with trump in office or work proximity - who accuses him of rape - then balance of probabilities means I believe the women. Every time.
I’m just not such a retarded partisan cuck to not be able to admit it

Didn't he say something about being rich gives him the right to grab women by the pussy?

You are blind if you think this is true, he has benefitted the 1% over everything.

Sad

Thanks to this, I will now not be voting for Bernie, thank yourself.

Trump's will win again

Fucking noooooooooo

The opposite of this is true.

Thanks concern “I would have never have voted for sanders but now I will reiterate that I won’t be voting for sanders and attributing it to you” troll.
Your concern is duly noted.
And ignored

Thanks to this comment I will be voting Sanders with multiple IDs

At least once

Post truth / post facts .
What is “the Trump era”.

A billionaire inherited trust fund New York socialite has managed to convince “heartland America “ that he gives a fuck about coal or miners or farmers and that they are “his people”.
Because those people are easily duped. And without a comprehensive system of gerrymandering - the Republican ticket would have been buried decades ago

So, did you honestly believe Hillary cared about you?

Yep. Boasts about a thriving economy but people working from paycheck to paycheck are not benefitting at all, only the 1%.

npr.org/2020/01/05/785672201/deceased-gop-strategists-daughter-makes-files-public-that-republicans-wanted-sea?t=1579149033881

B-b-b-b-ut Hillary!!!

Give it a fucking rest dude. It’s 2020.

And your argument for NOT voting for Shillary is “she doesn’t care about the little person just like Trump”....but you would vote for trump?!

And how doesn’t that make you an equal hypocrit!

Yep he just signed a 40 billion dollar farm trade deal with China. The only people who will vote against him are California, New York, Washington, and Oregon. These soyboy faggots need to kicked to the nearest 3rd world country where they can face reality.

Attached: 3E1FAFDD-34E6-4AD8-BABE-43240F2E4602.jpg (1200x1200, 310K)

fuck no

Attached: 812.jpg (400x443, 21K)

ITT
"mah government person good, ur government person bad"

Its just Trump supporters knowing nothing about the real world. Nothing new.

No. Because I am a girl. And also because I am not old enough to vote. Also because I am from Australia

Tits or GTFO

Sure listen to trump as he says “All politicians are corrupt and on the take”

>all politicians
>all
>all includes trump

No. I have a brain in my skull and I am doing my part to ERADICATE the ENEMY Trump and send him to Hell where he belongs.

We are ENDING that subhuman maggot and there is NOTHING you retarded scum can do about it.