kindspring.org/story/view.php?sid=63753
sacred-sex.org/scriptures/hinduism/57-bhagavad-gita-desire-and-control.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
youtu.be/hvoD7ehZPcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is he sleep walking?

youtube.com/watch?v=rprf7LEraU4

omg i love ben carson now

Man, Carson did a great job working the crowd.

I had no idea he could speak so well

Ahem...
youtube.com/watch?v=IP3VVsA_xXc

BASED BLACK MAN
A
S
E
D

B
L
A
C
K

M
A
N

based sleepy doctor.

Kek blesses our doc

>that libtard at the end with the codepink sign

Hail KEK, Hail the God of Sleep!

Herr Docteur Carson Is it prophecy

RETURN MY SLEEP OR SUFFER MY CURSE

I can't take these fucking redpills anymore, Sup Forums? Who the fuck thought Saul Alinsky would be trending on Twitter and Carson, fucking Carson, would call out Hillary and the Jew?

What a time to actually be alive.

He needs to be Trumps reelection VP!

sleep soundly surgeon

KEK IS SURELY WITH US

youtube.com/watch?v=Ik4PyoXQmP0

THE HEROIC PALADIN

>gives out her address and number while practically begging him to contact her

Yeah, she was definitely fucking him

/comfy/ AS FUCK

BASED.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/Clinton_Email_July_Release/C05764911.pdf

IMPORTANT DEVELOPMENTS FROM LAST THREAD:

>um...uh.... god on money XD

LOL, that was pathetic. everyone saw right through his retarded little rant. the crowd was laughing at him. he should have stayed asleep.

sleep soundly surgeon

Hillary is going to lose badly.

Sleep soundly surgeon

Friendly reminder
>Michael Obummer plagiarizes Alinsky in her speech
>Melania God bless her soul writes her own speech but at the last moment a man only known as Jason Miller modifies her speech and includes some quotes from that speech
>Jason Miller
>John Miller
>at the convention Carson who would have surely gone over his speech with Trump informs him that he's going off the prompter to connect Hillary with Alinsky and name the Jew
>mass redpilling ensues
Trump is operating on levels of politics we can only dream of.

TO ARMS MEN

THE ALINSKY DEMON IS SENDING HIS MINIONS

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Where does he name the Jew?

(((Saul Alinsky)))

wew

thank you user for linking muh shit

now i'm going to rant

WHY DOES NO ONE ON POL KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OCCULTISM/SYMBOLOGY/SUBVERSION/SORCERY

STOP BEING BLUE PILLED NORMIE FUCKS IM SICK OF IT. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
youtube.com/watch?v=jV-ts7t2xBs
youtube.com/watch?v=2yRo2qDGLtA
youtube.com/watch?v=27g5Xs4lHUk
youtube.com/channel/UCQ0PCNPm2aDbWuaFt9W8qxQ/videos
youtu.be/n33PWMWtwCM
youtu.be/qXAzjvDk92o
kindspring.org/story/view.php?sid=63753
sacred-sex.org/scriptures/hinduism/57-bhagavad-gita-desire-and-control.html

FUCKING SICK OF FAT FUCKING NEETS NORMIES ON POL CLAIMING TO BE RED PILLED

MUH FEDERAL RESERVE N SHIEEEEEEET
(((EATS MCDONALDS)))

fuck off. literally Sup Forums is a shill operation. get your shit together you blue pilled fucking niggers. EVERYTHING IS A PUZZLE TO BE SYNCHRONIZED INTO PERFECTION TO MAKE OUR UNDERSTANDING COMPLETE.

cya

I'm going to sound like a huge faggot for saying this, but are you guys honestly just now hearing about Alinsky and Hilldog's huge crush on him? Those letters, the books dedication, and everything else have been public knowledge since the 08 campaign when people brought up Obama's connection to Alinsky. What makes you think any of it will catch traction now?

I mean.. I hope it does catch traction, but I'm really not seeing it.

holy fuck why was this not brought up sooner?

>If if if if

LAD

Is the jason miller thing a reference to john miller or is that actually what was said?

ITS ANUDA SHOAH

>repost
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
"-1-4n UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri"

Who is that? I watched his speech live and didn't even catch that

sleepy soundly surgeon

Sleep soundly surgeon

The difference is we're here now user. Keep faith.

sleep soundly surgeon

>le alinsky meme XD

carson literally had nothing to say, so he just made up shit on the spot about someone no one gives a shit about. he is still butthurt he lost, and it shows. carson is pathetic, and Sup Forums is even more pathetic that they think anything he said matters.

sleep soundly surgeon

Tell me that's not real...

Where were you when Ben named the jew?

Go away jewling.

Because (((they))) don't want us to know. Spread this letter on Twitter. Identify the connection. Next we expose her relationship with Sanger

So

Trump had melania read the loaded speech. Then had Carson reveal Saul Alinsky. Then everyone finds out Michelle copied Alinsky.

He's seemed pretty upbeat since he lost. He was one of the first people to endorse trump and he seemed pretty at peace with it.

Based sleepy doctor Ben reminding people of the useful idiots on the left.

Alinsky is the original SJW and we're in a period of political conflict where the regressive left is mirroring actual Marxism

Need a meme of Michelle taking notes from Alinsky, maybe throw Hillary in there too

4D Quantum Chess

GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! LOOK AT THE LAST NUMBERS OF THE URL! THIS IS KEK'S BLESSING!
>11

Moloch is Saturn

Acts 7:43 Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.

Jewish elite worship Saturn aka ba'al aka Moloch

>911

Fug.

sleep soundly surgeon

he's the only politician fearless enough to name the true enemy, lucifer and the satanic democrats that pray to him

WE DO

Or at least there was more of it a while while back. 8pol knows more about it.

Public knowledge is not the same as mass knowledge.
Like how the Clinton Foundation stole money meant for Haiti Earthquake relief and used it to open sweatshops while bribing the government to siphon everything of value there is public knowledge, but not everyone knows it.

>aka ba'al
Awww man, I thought Ba'al was cool

That moment you realize you were not Red Pilled...Until NOW

Truly a great businessman. Know your enemies' secrets, and know even more of your friends' secrets

sleep soundly surgeon

I SAW IT LIVE IN MY BED ROOM

God she's such a pseudo-intellectual insufferable bitch

Sleep soundly surgeon

there's more than one. I'm talking specifically about the Canaanite one. Ba'al = lord, so it was used in the Old Testament as a Title for God after the Jews took out the real name of God from their scrolls.

Moloch was the false god that idol worshippers sacrificed their children to in the bible

sleep soundly surgeon

REMEMBER FOLKS:
We're in a less active hour on pol right now, save these images and ideas..
AND REDPILL THE REST OF Sup Forums TOMMOROW.

Before we can do ANYTHING, we MUST redpill our fellow anons, only then will we have the numbers to redpill the normies.

>No, it's not a quote.
It's just based on his tactics in Rules for Radicals.

>Make America Safe Again
>Make America Great Again
>Time to Take America Back

Anyone got anything else?

>trumptard pissed that trump lost
fucking sad HAHAHAHHA

look at his interviews, he has given the worst endorsement out of anyone

No-one told me the rabbit hole was this deep.

Maybe it will. I know that when I first caught wind of this stuff almost a decade ago I went on a major fucking deep dive to learn all about what these people believe, why they believe it, and how they plan to implement it. Not everyone really wants to know the truth though.

Another hurdle is that a significant portion of people will immediately dismiss everything you say when you namedrop Lucy. It's like they can't comprehend that you're not even addressing whether or not the supernatural exists, you're simply explaining why these psychopaths do what they do.

>Gas the Kikes, Holocaust Now

Bump

MR. TRUMP I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. HOW MUCH LONGER ARE WE GOING TO KEEP WINNING?!?!!?

Truth.

Get it while the gettins good, lads.

((WYjj04si)))

Uh I disagree. Paul Ryan is by far the worst. Carson has seemed fine, and he didn't have to endorse him at all. He endorsed trump before it was even clear that he would win

It's also painfully obvious she wanted to slurp all over his disgusting shriveled Jewcock

One of the immediate presidential candidates for the United fucking States is a commie groupie. You can't make this shit up

sleep soundly surgeon

>Jason Miller
I need some sauces

I completely agree with the name dropping of Lucy, I wonder if there's a way *around* name dropping it directly?

(((SATAN)))

Who was also the Spirit of Saturn, the Time Lord and the Lord of the Harvest. Gods weren't just made up, they saw the planets and created semi-anthropomorphic symbolism from them, Moloch isn't just an ephemeral fantasy, he was the harbinger of war. And for whatever reason made the Ancients very afraid. Afraid enough to sacrafice their firstborn to him.

> We're all professionals so we all know score

youtu.be/hvoD7ehZPcM