After I've memorized the whole periodic table, what is the next step in the chemistry learning process...

After I've memorized the whole periodic table, what is the next step in the chemistry learning process? I have memorized them, not just in order, but I can go from any number to the element, and any element to the number. That was my first goal.

Attached: 188330.jpg (1920x1080, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz4Dd1I_fX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Basic shit like the chemical make up of h2o, n2o, carbon dioxide. Learn all the different chemical mixtures to make a flammable gelatin for use as napalm.

Learn the atomic mass of all the elements now, and how many bonds they can form.

Then learn just how much more important, and complex, organic chemistry is. You can safely ignore the inorganic stub.

THERES ANTIMONY ARSENIC ALUMINUM SELENIUM AND HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN AND NITROGEN AND RHENIUM

Thanks Tom.

Are you fucking retarded? Learning the periodic table won't do you any good. It's practically available at all times when you're doing chemistry. Learn some concepts, some stoichiometry, some acid/base properties, learn about stereochemistry, learn about electron configurations and orbitals, learn about hybridization and sigma vs pi bonds.

For the love of God user, I appreciate an honest attempt at learning, but the time you took memorizing the entire table you could've studied off of a first year general chemistry textbook and learned SO much more.

It just took a few days

OP, if you really want to learn chemistry hop on Kijiji or Craigslist and check out some listings for chemistry textbooks from local university students. If you're too Jewish for that, go on lib genesis and download a PDF of one for free. Study it, make notes, attempt the problems in the book. If you don't understand a concept, have "Organic Chemistry Tutor" on YouTube explain it. Hank Green from SciShow does a pretty good job as well.

Did you study periodic trends along with the table?

learn what a mole is

Attached: 2831A.jpg (800x800, 85K)

I prefer the asap science one.

youtube.com/watch?v=rz4Dd1I_fX0

Attached: 1541358353226.gif (320x454, 1.93M)

6.022 x 10^23

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Avocados number

Buy a scroll saw with all direction 1/8 inch blades and Create!

>how i faked my way through state college

that ones really good too

you could be doing better things with your time. none of your friends will really give a shit and they will just be annoyed as you keep talking and talking and talking about how you memorized useless shit. and you know you will. that's pathetic.

I don't have any friends

Ooh, a chem thread. Anyone interested in the island of stability?

I fart a lot

that's not chemistry idiot. that is nuclear physics.

The thing on your mom's lower back

Like telling a biologist to study only elephants and ignore all non-elephant life.

well that is good news for people that would otherwise be bored by you. maybe go to a bar and make bar bets you can recite the entire table. maybe a girl will be impressed with you can suck your dick.

Why not find a chemistry textbook PDF? There's probably a million places to find them for free. You can also sometimes find old textbooks (thankfully for natural science, the content doesn't change much, so old editions are usually just fine) at thrift stores for next to nothing.

>to answer your question

The next areas you should focus on are probably the different properties of the groups and periods, metals, metalloids, non-metals, covalent/ionic bonds, basic compounds, and how they're named.

LEARN THE VALENCE SHELLS FOR EACH ELEMENT

that's too much work

My teacher said I was boring

Sometimes I figure it'd just be easier to memorize the results of every possible reaction than to figure out the "physics" of these reactions.

Like how does the average criminal shake and bake?

I'm also studying how to be a mime. Should I combine mime with chemistry?

Learn to make LSD

From Wikipedia:

>Chemistry is the study of matter, its properties,
>how and why substances combine or separate
>to form other substances, and how substances
>interact with energy.

Valence shells are practically the only important part of chemistry when it comes to the combining and separating part of that.

The next step in the chemistry learning process is learning the valence shells and what those mean. Then learning trends along the periodic table (electron affinity, atomic radius, ionization energy, etc).