Is this a good video game?

Is this a good video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsCGXcpa3Qw&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't played it.

Obectively and unironically one of the greatest ever made.

this, yes.

are you a good shitposter?

Looks like a generic DMC clone 10 years too late.

Also.

>Sup Forums

As long as you aren't autistic about framerate it's a great game

What's a "video game"?

no this is
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsCGXcpa3Qw&feature=youtu.be

I don't play console trash.

It took me 10 days to get platinum in one of the easiest games in the history of gaming franchises. Seriously each area following the "chosen hunter" and his excessively buffed weapons from assorted game locations as he fights brainless enemies has been less engaging than the last. Aside from the handholding, the game's only consistency is providing you with absolutely retarded, unchallenging mobs and allowing you to run through all of them without any combative motivation thoughout the entire game. All to make the difficult feel easy, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody. just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for the souls series. Bloodborne might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the normalfag game in its refusal of challenge, skill and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the Dark Souls games were good though
"No!"
The enemies were easy; the bosses were unfairly hard. As I played, I noticed that every time a enemy went for an attack, he spent an unrealistic amount of time telegraphing an attack.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every second the enemy stretched his arm back. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope a several dozen times. I was incredulous. Miyazaki's mind is so governed by outdated game design philosophies that he has no other style of challenge. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Dark Souls by the same Kevin-V from Gamespot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are playing Bloodborne at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to play the Star Wars Jedi Knight." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Jedi Academy.

Remember Sup Forums is somehow the problem on Sup Forums not Sup Forumseddit

>DMC clone

No. It sucks and its to easy. Pplayed the whole thing longing for the end of it. Looks cool as fuck tho

>video
>game

>he thinks Bloodborne looks like Devil May Cry
>he thinks it's "generic"
you really don't know much of anything about media that you seem to have disdain for huh, haha

>muh atmospheric horror

>Thinking I play babby's console
Console cucks are so hilarious.

I game exclusively, 24/7 on PC

Fucking Louie. I just kek'd hard, thanks man.

>5 minutes
>300 replies
Remember

looks fun

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking child. Sup Forums will always be shit until fucking freaks like you don't feel welcome here. There has never been a """gamer""" with an opinion on media worth listening to.

>And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you play "Bloodborne" you are, in fact, trained to play Jedi Academy.

nah, way too repetitive. there are nowhere near enough safepoints, so you'll have to go over and over the same area learning how to defeat a greater and greater amount of enemies until you finally reach a save point

its pretty good. one of the greatest? that's a laugh back to Sup Forums please

Every Trump general in Sup Forums ever?

Ok, Terry, back to your Dr Who thread. Go on, shoo. You're scaring the tourists.

It's pretty fun. It's not as hard as people make it out to be, just learn the attack patterns, and how to dodge. Setting/lore was cool.

"Child" is always my favorite insult people throw around on 4chin

One of the best my man.

VILEBLOOD FOR ETERNITY!

>not enough save points

Holy shit there's too many, get good faggot

i dont want to have to spend time to get good at a videogame. that takes time i could be getting good at important things.

Why do people love these one-play narrow platformers so much?

I can't play these flashy, all-style-no-substance titles

>alien plot twist
>mentor was a bad guy the whole time
>mentor's associate (doll) is actually the true antagonist

literally 'tropes: the game'

pure ludo

it's people like you that the bar has been set so low that now people think souls games are "hard"

>i could be getting good at important things
>currently posting on Sup Forums

kys self

it would be okay if i could save at any time, i dont want to have to kill the same enemies over and over again. and even if i learn their moves, when they attack in groups its still random

>Don't you ever reply to me or my wife's son's posts ever again

Top kek

>plot in a video game

>In another universe Bloom was a video game reviewer
Worst timeline strikes again

>gherman
>bad guy
you haven't even played the game, shut the fuck up

>still up after they deleted a thread not even 2 minutes before this one
reported to hiro!

>Alright, so killing the infant didn't work, what's plan B?
>THAT WAS PLAN B!

i can turn my brain off for this. i cant do that for Bloodborne.

Now doom was a good game that was hard, because the checkpoints/save points werent ridiculous - and it was quite fun doing the things over and over again until completion. It was not fun in bloodborne

bruh

sounds like high school fanfic tier

so most games really

Bloodborne is pure, unadulterated kino and is up there with the greats such as Citizen Kane.

>Now doom was a good game that was hard

I would rather have this board flooded by Sup Forums than Sup Forums.

no, who has the patience to learn enemy moves and continually dodge them until you get a sweet moment to strike, rinse repeat until all enemies in an area are dead. FUCK THAT

Its way more satisfying hacking and slashingaggressively until they're all dead, not worried that one stray hit is going to fuck you up

>you fight him therefor he's a villain
Astrea

just because you fight him doesn't mean he was a bad guy

on the hardest setting

didnt even have a freaking story, like any of the dark souls. some cryptic lore does not count, as its too ambigious and scarese

Pure kino.

are you really this dumb? or just pretending? he offers to wake you from an eternal nightmare
if you refuse and kill him, you're the one that ends up trapped for all eternity in a fucking wheelchair

>if you refuse and kill him, you're the one that ends up trapped for all eternity in a fucking wheelchair
>he didn't eat the 3 third cords

over 500 hours mate, I do that everytime
I'd rather be a cripple than a fucking slug

>Perhaps the die was cast when From Software voted to make the game a PS4 exclusive; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody.
top fucking kek this is perfect

PURE KINO

Also probably the best game on the Last 7 years.

Depends. If you own a PS4, it's amazing. If you only own a PC, it suddenly becomes the worst game ever made.

Yes Bloodborne is the best video game ever made

>not wanting eyes on the inside
>not being tenderly loved by the doll

shit taste tbqh

Ah hah hah ha! Ooh! Majestic! A CIA is a CIA, even in a dream. But, alas, not too big...

i want to enjoy it, but dying and having to do the same shit over and over again makes me hate it

it's sad that Sup Forums unironically praises garbage like TDKR as kino when BB exists

either way, gherman wasn't a bad guy at all

>Sup Forums unironically praises garbage like TDKR as kino
what fucking world do you live in?

this
also sif ;_;