Just had a thought:

Just had a thought:
1. Large numbers of men are meant to die in war, hunting, etc.
2. Polygamy is the norm since women are meant to outnumber men.
3. Modern society means we have a surplus of men.
4. Women only go for the top 20% of men
5. Low tier men are lonely and turn into traps
6. Other low tier men pair with those traps
7. High tier men can now return to polygamy with real women

Attached: D60A8DAB-EDA5-45AC-A5D6-6FDDBBDAE1B0.jpg (978x1158, 90K)

But women can be soldiers and breadwinners now.

How ya like dem apples?

Show her asshole

In the same way chihuahuas can be guard dogs. Technically true, buut....

Being breadwinners has nothing to do with what I’m saying. I don’t think women are going to go in droves to die for their country. If there’s ever a draft or a serious war, you’re not going to see any feminists protesting for more women to go die lol

“her” lol

Haven't you heard? Don't have to go anywhere but the base to fight your enemies now if you catch my drift.

So anyway, I guess my point is I used to hate traps and think it was degeneracy, but now I realize it’s nature’s way to restore the balance so real men can go back to having harems.

crossdressing gay faggoots were always a thing
its just that back in the day it needed to stay secret, they had to marry, have children, go to chuch, and be fucking miserable
now they can plug a furry tail in their ass, broadcast themselves online 24/7, openly suck dick, and be fucking miserable

indeed, not much has changed

no one is MEANT to be anything...
all of what you wrote is completely pointless nonsense based on false claims.
Fyi - your god isn't real. you're a sheep.

Lol if you don’t think we’re still governed by our biology.

>no one is MEANT to be anything...
>all of what you wrote is completely pointless nonsense based on false claims.
>Fyi - your god isn't real. you're a sheep

Attached: 1578100461507.png (866x812, 240K)

>1. Large numbers of men are meant to die in war, hunting, etc.
why can't women hunt/fight? what if women are better hunters than the men? do they still stay home just because the guy's a man
>2. Polygamy is the norm since women are meant to outnumber men.
what do you mean? I think its hard to make any statement about "the norm" when there are multiple counterexamples of anything you might suppose. If anything I would say serial monogamy (however brief) is the norm
>3. Modern society means we have a surplus of men.
???
>4. Women only go for the top 20% of men
what about women that marry "under themselves? hot women with ugly partners? poor partners? yeah.
>5. Low tier men are lonely and turn into traps
>6. Other low tier men pair with those traps
>7. High tier men can now return to polygamy with real women
why do you like polygamy so much?

>what is a gun?
you telling me a 5 year old girl can't point a rifle at you and kill you?

based.

>le biology which I'm pulling out of my ass

if you want to try to use biology I think you would have to base it on Bonobos, out closest relatives. And basically, bonobos are total degenerates that fuck anything that moves.

>girls can't fight in wars

Attached: Lieutenant+captured+by+vietnamese+girl+us+air+force+lieutenant+is_ab843f_5395413.jpg (645x870, 144K)

>cherrypicking
>incel white knights
Reddit absolutely ruined this place

haha yes let's all laugh at op for being a fucking retard

op you dumbass, you're thinking cultural constructs equate to biological fact

Attached: 1507161770373.jpg (640x640, 86K)

>everyone who doesn't blindly support my shitty opinion that I cooked up in between fap sessions is reddit!
>wh-what do you mean I'm proven wrong with counter examples!? no that just means you're an incel!

nice ad hominens, shithouse

>Cherry picker
Ay.ee

I'm waiting to see where you proved anything wrong lmao

I'm waiting for you to actually offer any kind of intelligible response besides 1 sentence insult replies roflcoptermaokekjej

whatever fuck this. It could have been an interesting discussion but you're so stupid it's obviously not gonna happen

Love them apples and true as the emperors Edmond, or Edward or fang snagle tooth sumtin

LOL

As soon as you make a post that isn't just >wahmen are stronger and more capable than men at war/hunting just because I say so
What precedent can you draw from to prove that? Because it seems like it has always been men invading countries and raping their women up until recent history

Yeah! What is war??? Robots or automatons don’t fight me don’t fight me... we’re drones

I know a woman who divorced from her abusive Christian husband. I had a crush on her for awhile. Anyway she found a boyfriend among our group of friends and moved in with him. Then like a year later she fell in love with this other dude in the midwest and flew out to fuck him while still staying with her bf. They fell in love and the bf accepted it as a polyamorous relationship and the 2nd dude moved here and in with them. Everyone though it was weird but it works.

Then she got pregnant with her first bf and had a kid and now they're all raising him and the kid is adorable.

Somehow that all works for them, it's pretty cool. I still wish I could've fucked her though.

The reproductive capacity of a society is limited by the number of women they have. A relatively small number of men are needed to ensure genetic diversity. All other men are essentially expendable. This is why men are:

1. Physically stronger
2. More impulsive and aggressive
3. Have shorter natural life spans (even after normalizing for risk taking behaviors)

Societies where women took on dangerous roles were eventually outcompeted by ones where women were protected and men performed the dangerous tasks.

This naturally leads to a gender imbalance in those societies. In order to be at peak reproductive efficiency, each man must mate with multiple women. Again, societies which were able to reproduce faster outcompeted those which couldn’t.

We need genetic diversity. 50/50 ratio is ideal.

This is so wrong on so many levels I don't even want to address it. Just look it up on YouTube

Pretty much the textbook leftie response when they can’t back up their position

Eh, I'd say textbook uneducated response, wouldn't say it's just lefties

There’s very selection pressure on women. At the population level (and this is true for many mammalian species), natural selection happens through males. Perfectly evenly genetic distribution from one generation to the next leads to eventual extinction.

Very little*

Fair enough. The uneducated always just point you to their dogma, hoping someone else did their thinking for them.

Just interesting that traps are nature’s way of weeding out low tier men from the gene pool. Life always finds a way.

Brain fart.