Reddit bumblebee010

Reddit bumblebee010

Attached: IMG_20200116_011526816.jpg (4096x3072, 1.55M)

Bump

OP are you jealous that your friend is dead, that she gets more attention than you, that people don’t give a shit about them being gone or something else?

reported for obvious PA request

>reddit has not replied to anybody

It's me ffs

Attached: IMG_20200116_012513601.jpg (3072x1063, 701K)

Spread that cunt already

op here, please stop reposting my pics, I just want this to die now

Attached: 1572773104360.jpg (3216x1808, 1.11M)

full link?

Spread that cunt and we have a deal

I dunno who to believe anymore.

OP your a cut whore, but I want to know more about why thou won’t become an actual whore, it’s a shame to waste a cunt.

I concur. You are stupid.

You get a D+
Forgot the formal request for timestamp
and shoe on head apology

So, op is Canadian going to McMasters and is suffering from depression for 4 or 5 years. Quit track and thinks she's retarded and ugly.

Seconded, I want to see that beef stretched

Wow you know how to use google we are all so impress

OP needs to love herself. She's beautiful.

Nah, been in three threads with OP and I actually pay attention.

She from Sudbury? If so run now. Smells like trout, get the fuck out.

She’s a walking fuck toy, she needs to start doing as a good girl should and start pleasing all our cocks

She’s a walking fuck toy, she needs to start being a good little whore and please all our cocks

OP needs to love. She's beautiful.

No she's a fucking human.

OP I hate white knighting so please don't hurt yourself anymore.

i fucking hate this board so much

Sudbury has a population of 15 and all the girls are crack head whores

OP spread that cunt so I can coom and leave you alone

Nope, I am from somewhere even sketchier.

Well all of Canada is kinda sketchy.

This is a picture of my ex

Attached: IMG_20200116_012629639.jpg (3072x1796, 513K)

You def or something you useless whore? Spread those legs with a sharpie in the pooper already. Ffs

What about a pic of your beautiful face?

Need to see some OC OP, how about a nice pic of that asshole or horrendous beef flaps with a scalpel teasing them?

Here is my face

Attached: IMG_20200116_014800334_MP.jpg (2028x2531, 885K)

stfu about my cunt, you literally asked for it

Well... Not was I was expecting.

... Are you drawing and cutting into your wall?

Attached: IMG_20200116_015045344.jpg (3072x1821, 318K)

show you ass you attention whore

fuck yeah

What other use are you on here, do you think in a factory farm any one gives a shit about the chicken with the limp wing, get the fuck on that chopping board and perform for us.

you first

>>>
what do. want

... So tell us about your ex bf. Let me learn more about you.

wtf don't do that, someone cares about that wall.

if you want to cut something worthless just use it on yourself

I wanna see a blade next to those flaps, tease me

come on whore you'll end up doing it anyways

put the handle of the knife inside you and take a pic

Wanna see his dick

Coward

why, I thought they were "horrendous"

yeah alright

dude. its my room

said the bitch with chicken scratches

it's missing the cum all over it.

Actually, I can't do that.

You could sculp them to a better form with our help

how

Damn why not?

you promised dick, you post dick faggot

and you own the property right? you're the one who has to replace the fucking drywall when its fucked up?

yeah you definitely come across as someone who's invested wisely

I can't. I love him. I can't do that to him.

No, this is my parent's house

This is the most pathetic attention whorey shit I've seen on this site. Please just fucking off yourself allready so I don't have to look at your cut up thighs ever again.

Show us your used panties then.

Tell us about him and his new GF then. Why does he hate you now?

How should I do it? At least give me a method.

Dear MS,
Yesterday night you posted on Facebook for the first time since before we stopped talking. When I saw it my heart skipped a beat, but then I went outside and cried about it. You shared a little video of some goat bleating and a baby trying to bleat back. It said in the description section "when you find the one who understands you". The one. I'm sure you and your girlfriend had a little laugh about that video when you sent it to her. I don't know if that hurt more than the letter sharing. I would say they both hurt pretty fucking bad, but I'm not in a place to compare the severity right now. I wish identfiable social media didn't exist - anonymous is better. At least, anonymous is good until people figure out who you are.
After I saw the post I decided to go outside and listen to music, because it's one of the only coping mechanisms that used to work for me before. But it doesn't work now. Instead I walked around outside and imagined going to your work and finding homeless people who needed groceries and writing down the stuff they needed. I would buy them all the stuff they needed until I ran out of all the money I saved from when I used to work there with you. I know that everyone at your work would think I'm insane because the type of people who work there wouldn't usually share money with people who are in a bad place. They're all so Conservative, it makes me sick.
I remember that when people who were obvious drug addicts came into the store to buy groceries, after they were done serving the customers they would make sure to explicitly wash their hands, like the drug addicts carried some sort of communicable disease everywhere they went. It made me so fucking angry. These poor people are in a bad place, and you treat them like dirt because of it?! It's part of the

Go to reddit to find out

Well first let’s see what we are dealing with, stretch those flaps out as far as they’ll go let’s see what we are dealing with, also since you’re not going to let anyone dick you don’t you think that little clit of yours is somewhat redundant?

>redundant
If you're bored man dude go find another post to lurk on

If I message you on Reddit will you respond to me?

so show us a pic of you sucking it. we know you have some and he'd love to know you're being seen for the whore you are.

lets make him happy.

thats my fucking point you waste of space

What boring SHIT! Why the fuck can’t women own their fucking emotions, is it so fucking hard to have a thought in your head and then fucking dismiss it? Fucking civilisation destroyers

Here you goooo

Attached: IMG_20200116_020655801.jpg (3072x1844, 706K)

Thank you.

why are you ignoring all the interesting requests and just posting blurry gash pics

OP scroll to the bottom of the page, do you see that whore? Do you see how clueless and happy she is? Do you know why she’s happy? She lets random dick use her whenever they want, you could be her, you could be happy.

Let’s start by clearing up that hairy mess, shave it all then get back to me

post a pic with a couple fingers stuffed in there, please?

maybe I will

Also I want to see the length on that beef stretch them forward so we can see how much skin we have.

Full body shot, please.

do it. Lets get that nice and clean and see if it looks any better.

Nah, you can consult my ex, he thought it was gross no matter what I did.

those are scratches, not cuts
so we're all clear

happy to, what's his contact?

[email protected] do it

I have a feeling this a false.

So bumblebee I sent a message. Let's see if I get a reply.

I want this girl to be my slave!!!

how do I prove it?

will do, maybe he'll have some nice pics to add to the thread

One of your pics with that email.

I think he deleted them, but maybe he has some hidden idk

I don't have access to the email, it is his account

So Maddie what songs were on the mp3 player?

And I mean post a pic of you with that email as a kinda timestamp.

Hey, thanks for reading my posts. A lot of stuff, especially 80s music that my parents used to play in the car when I was little.

just email him I wanna see if he gives a fuck