2) deep south vs anywhere else in contiguous states

rest is all the same

Hawaii is rightful Nippon clay

I'm gonna be honest, I would prefer if Hawaii was Japanese territory

[THIS IS WHAT FEDERALISTS ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

Is it that time again?

>someone actually sat down and wrote all that

Nope, no bingo there

Hawaii, New Mexico, and Maine have so little in common that they might as well be different countries. Only real similarities are that most of them speak English and they all fly the American flag.

The one place in the US with a real rooted culture is Appalachia.
They even have their own variant of the english language

youtube.com/watch?v=03iwAY4KlIU

unfortunately they are also desperately poor.

Pearl harbor wasn't enough

I'd argue that most of New England has a rooted culture. Overwhelmingly WASPs who have their own brand of progressivism that is somehow also conservative (hence NH and Maine going Republican). It's been that way for more than 300 years. Also, the Southwest, along the Mexican border, was culturally Mexican from the 1500s to the late 1800s, and is now culturally Mexican again. Also black culture in the Deep South, which has been there since 1600.

>so little in common
>same language
>same drinking age
>same power sockets
>same constitution
>same money

you could make that arguement for any dumb picture you guys post from mspaint

This... Hawaii should also be at the bottom of the ocean

There are more differences between Alabama and Massachusetts than between Portugal and Finland.

then why don't you do it ?

I'm talking about culture. Of course they have the same money and constitution. As for language, they don't really have the same. More than half the people in New Mexico speak Spanish, meanwhile almost nobody in Maine or Hawaii does.

>same drinking age
This is a really recent development, it used to vary from state to state. Also different states/regions have different laws. In all the states of New England, an adult can legally fuck a 16 year old, but if he tries that in California he goes to jail. Marijuana is legal in Colorado and Washington, but almost everywhere else you'll go to prison. And then you've got the wildly different gun laws, different minimum wages, different speed limits, different regulations for businesses, different types of state government, and so on.

We try but its always a Finn, swede or dutchfag who keeps making/posting them. Like the "whiter than you mohammed" orc sitting at his desk, it shows an educated european man trying to talk reasonably, but the poster usually uploads the pic when an American says something he doesnt like, its like they want to be the orc in the pic

Your proxy doesn't work Ivan

By that logic San Francisco and LA can be different countries.