Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 196. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Attached: IMG_3829.png (595x589, 789K)

pic related?

Are you gay?

How sexually abused were you?

kek, you spend free time listening to garbage music? i spend my free time mastering the blade, you miserable simpleton.

When are you going to kill yourself?

i love you i hope you get raped

Attached: gKn0a.jpg (483x428, 37K)

“Genius level intellect”
Still in high school at 18.
Ok OP.

What's that? You saw a picture of my lip?
Iq is irrelevant to be smart!
Iq is just defined as the average values and above of the rated goddess system of deeply unintelligent thoughts such as I've never heard anything about the bible

>IQ of 186
>week
>18
>still in high school

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

Good luck getting laid. No one wants to fuck the stuck up smarmy know-it-all.

What's your standard deviation?

Checkmate bitchtard.

I got shit wrong but you're still an industrial fucknut

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existential catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

Post tits w/ timestamp or gtfo

What's Eliza up to these days? Haven't heard anything about her in a while.

Too bad your higher IQ can't make you better looking.

Well you are cute. Got Kik?
We can discuss about Sup Forums morons and have a nice time reading intellectual stuff like Deutschland schafft sich ab.

Hug xoxo

You decided to write this after seeing a thread on rand21 today. Meanwhile, I need surgery.

Defends cartoons.

I guess you could say that some people's IQ is in the... DOUBLE digits.

Attached: DUBS.jpg (248x245, 15K)

this. you should be finishing your bachelors and starting your phd already

My IQ is 196. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have never been laid!

OP, nobody cares

A cry for attention that your father never gave you, I assume

>> IQ 196
>> Can't figure out Tits or GTFO

Kek

I didn't think you could out edge this faggot op, gj

Bitch there are guys out there with much higher IQ that can do better in more relevant lessons.

2. Your intelligence is still squat compared to a fist in the face, so just remember even in your lowest convo with the dumbest of men out there that man must still stop himself from knocking you out and raping you.

Ps. Wine ages the skin, how smart can you really be bitch?

Most traps look more feminine than you

What's your favorite wine?

Why do people fall for this bait so easily?

IQ is nothing compared to real-life experience and wisdom,
try harder faggot

Attached: 1578614962598.webm (640x480, 2M)

When you wrote this, did you think anyone would believe you?

this

Intelligent person could argument all this, instead of generalizing.

GTFO

18 and still in High School? I was in college by 16. How did you stand it? Or is your IQ actually much lower? Because at 196 you would be the smartest person on Earth. That IQ is one out of 12 billion and there are only 7.6 billion people on Earth.

op I would like to meet you and understand how a person who has been classified with that iq thinks, although of course I am not someone intelligent and I use a translator because I do not know English but I am interested in knowing you

>, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
believable until here. have a good day.

The IQ of the person that wrote it feels like a solid 95+, with high-school level+ language. Theres not much density, and theres no poetry to it. I dont think theyve read or written much beyond high-school or general college English 1A class.

>196 IQ
>Posts on Sup Forums

Pick one.

People who feel the need to brag about their intelligence don't have intelligence. If you were intelligent, you would not have made this post.

Good day.

You're on \b\. Nice try fellow retard.

Kek

18 you say? So where's the tits?

18 huh?

Tits or gtfo.

>being 12yo

OP is obviously a man

Are you mentally handicapped?

damn i miss the owner of those photos.

probably just religious and over 40

Do have to am genious
Check m8

She has a bbc ass dildo and is saving her virginity

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

it's obvious when an actual women posts here, they just want attention. larping dudes give themselves away by looking for honest laughs

Attached: 4chan-1296500703555.jpg.cf.jpg (532x399, 40K)

>ITT: average IQ 85.
You're replying to pasta morons.

>IQ 196
>still in high school

Wow, you gotta be a fucking dumbass then. I was in college when I turned 16. I graduated college at 19. Most genius level kids are done with college when they turn 18. Why so slow, dumb dumb?

I guarantee you Memet has a higher IQ than you. Fuck it, I guarantee High Pitch Eric has a higher IQ than you.

Attached: HPE.jpg (800x784, 116K)

Do you have autism?

211 here. Who cares. Retarded football players live the dream life while I have a shitty house.

>IQ 196
>phone posting
>posts random hoe with the ugliest nail polish possible

Attached: 1578184630009.jpg (520x514, 45K)

How pretentious are you?

Attached: invert.png (198x198, 42K)

You should watch the show Scorpion. I think you will be one of the few people to truly appreciate it

This is copypasta you bunch of cunts

Attached: copypasta.png (1366x768, 157K)

She went to jail for drug consume but for a short period, ive heard she become lesbian after that also got 3 abortions last year.
Poor little creature.

No shit you god damn retard.

And you still act and sound retarded.
Whys that?