Milo Just got banned from twitter!

Our most favorite Dangerous Faggot just got banned from Twitter!

What the fuck are we going to do about this?

I don't want to be a poorfag and just say

> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/twitter-permanently-bans-milo-yiannopoulos-2016-7
livestream.com/accounts/17932819/events/5856683
twitter.com/khloekardashian/status/754930196378034176
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2339A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>jew race mixing sodomite gets banned
>We care
>Inb4 cuck

>using twatter in the current year

Anyway why did he get banned? It seems like they've been flirting with that idea for a while now.

>edgy troll gets banned for being a racist douche

How horrible, grow up.

He gets suspended like at least once a month who gives a shit?

should follow rules

Milo was triggering the cast from the Ghostbusters movie I think. I want screenshots.

How was Milo being racist?
And anyway being racist is just being realistic so there shouldn't be a problem at all.

DUDE
BLACK COCKS
LMAO

It was a permaban this time.

Go back to le Reddit, the fag-jew isn't liked here

>Our most favorite Dangerous Faggot just got banned from Twitter!

Good. Fuck him for thinking that he speaks for /pol. He's an attention whoring jew who is trying to manipulate /pol into making him seem more important than he actually is. He's a Breitbart tech editor who knows fuck all about technology

Probably just post a bunch of angry Pepes and just sit around talking about how bad it is.

>our

I will accept nothing but total, complete, savage warfare in response. Our enemies must suffer for this, we must spill their blood.

It was his followers who harassed that gorilla woman.

who cares

Why not just leave twitter, make their stockprice go down?

QUICK EVERYONE BUY SOME OF HIS SHIRTS

THEY HAVE THE FUNNIEST Sup Forums MEMES ON THEM LMAO

Milo opened his glorious white fag boipussy to the nigger horde. In some ways that makes him worse than the nigger itself, since he is blessed and cursed with the knowledge of right and wrong

I would say that twatter is a private company and anyone violating their ToS should get the boot. But then again why aren't they banning the ISIS accounts and all the radfem scum? I don't agree with Milo's actions, but he's right about the bias.

Here's a link on the story.

businessinsider.com/twitter-permanently-bans-milo-yiannopoulos-2016-7

#JeSuisMilo

Fags can't race mix bro

>can't reproduce

Don't get your panties in a twist Milo

Nothing of value lost.

Stop posting this fucking thread, loser.

Milo speaking
livestream.com/accounts/17932819/events/5856683

hahahahhahaha rekt

Alt right is cancer. Nothing of value was lost

> what the fuck are we going to do about it.

Be happy that ten threads about him (posted by himself) aren't up permanently.
Seriously, the same 3 pictures with copy pasta headers exist all the time. I'll be thrilled when it ends.

Can we talk about how BASED Milo Yiannopoulos is Sup Forums? There is no one more right-wing than this guy.

>Hates Islam
>Hates Feminism

What more do you need? I can only imagine what it would be like to meet him at his talks. I imagine he parties afterwards with the young conservatives he meets and gets into some real right wing stuff. Yeah, that's right, he probably takes them to participate in one of our civilisation's new proudest traditions - to service a gang of black men at a viral poz party. Raw and raunchy stuff, I envy the young men who spend their days going to a Milo talk and end their nights filled with the med-resistant AIDS babies of 50 nigger's toxic loads. (Though when I say niggers I still acknowledge that blacks are the only group still owed something in America - obviously a holdout from slavery)

Let's talk about how Milo Yiannopoulos and gays are the new voice of the right wing, and how they spread healthy conservative messages that will only ever benefit our civilisation.

Gays/Milo = BASED. Thank god for them.

good.

fuck that faggot

SJW's are losing their shit. Calling this a huge victor over abuse. hahaha

Funny how there's nothing for women. Just goes to show the alt right are nothing but a bunch of bitter virgins.

Explain why the hottest women are alt-right tho?

>our

>Our most favorite Dangerous Faggot just got banned from Twitter!

Reddit, just leave.

who cares

>a fucking leaf

i dont give a fuck about some nobody

>the gay niggerlover got banned from twitter

Nobody here cares, he's not a real conservative and he's not a fascist in any way. He's not alt-right.

HERE

ISNT THIS JUST SO FUNNY AND ALTRIGHT?

COALBURNERS FOR TRUMP AM I RIGHT LADS?

Don't you just love the altright? Who would have thought that there would be a conservative values in interracial gangbangs and gay aids? I'm glad I found this gay butt loving movement to be honest.

I'm catching your dorito

he's a disgusting faggot kike,who gives a shit

being racist against white "people" is realistic

being racist against the good races is just racist

milo was being just racist

lol fucking degenerate faggot Jew Trump shill

celebrate

Wtf I hate organization now. It's almost as if they're in the men's section.

The left and its nigger army are an aggressive anal cancer.

i'm guessing you're gonna do the same thing you've done your whole life when confronted by something that upsets you:

1) nothing
2) come to your safe space on Sup Forums and bitch about it online

Of course they are. They are the world's greatest collection of socially inept retards and they lack all traces of self-awareness. It's actually disturbing how mentally retarded leftists are these days.

can't he just make another account? under a different name or entity?

Sup Forums isn't a safe space you idiotic leftist. Leftists only profligate on heavily moderated forums. The less moderated a forum the more conservative it is.

This manifests offline in the form of political correctness. Leftism is the definition of weakness incapable of competing.

Milo's a literal and figurative fag and an obvious attention whore. Embarrassing we ever liked him.

Insult a poor, innocent, black oppressed woman - lose your platform.

Meanwhile the Kardashians are spreading nude photos of other celebrities over a little pissing match between superstars.

>Meanwhile the Kardashians are spreading nude photos of other celebrities over a little pissing match between superstars.
sauce?

That's the least of it. Twitter has allowed threats of murder and assassination to remain. Leftists are evil hypocrites to the core. Expect nothing good or consistent from them.

Alinsky taught people to use their enemy's moral code against them. The obvious corollary here is that morality is a weakness so leftists don't have a moral code which can be used against them. In any and all interactions with leftists we have to remember this singular truth. They are evil personified.

Vote trump

this probably
twitter.com/khloekardashian/status/754930196378034176

Neither is Tranny Lover Trump.

>my cancer is better than that cancer

They tried to get Chloe Moretz with a faked photo of her asshole. When Chloe pointed out that it wasn't her, they didn't even apologize. Just kept on Kardashianing.

Already on my list negro!

Why is the Internet Hate Machine off?
You fags are a disappointment.

#FreeMilo has been trending. Need to send it to the top.

Did he get banned because he is gay?

wtf I hate Milo now.

>Twitter
>providing material support to terrorists
>unironically using it for memes

Anybody using Twitter supports ISIS. Any Twitter Employee is guilty of providing material support to terrorists.

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2339A

Law states anybody that conceals that knowledge is guilty. So ISIS accounts remaining on Twitter violates the Patriot Act. Fuck them.

mods?

blew the dog whistle and erryone sent Harambe pics to LesboJones

Never understood this new "milo is bad" meme on here.

>Destroys feminists.
>Destroys muslims.
>Destroys sjw's.
>Destroys faggots (the bad kind)
>Destroys other various progressive leftists.
>Conservative libertarian.
>Staunchly pro-Trump.
>Staunchly anti-establishment.
>Capitalist.
>Against big government.
>Usual lefty bully tactics don't faze him.
>This is bad according to Sup Forums

>b-but muh black dick jokes! muh degeneracy!
Grow up faggot. It's all part of his act.

that's disgusting. comparing a humble and beautiful creature like Harambe to Leslie Jones is abhorrent.

My favorite Dangerous Faggot still has an account :^)

>twitter bans Milo but not ISIS accounts

>our
>we

>Target someone for harassment
>Get banned

What's the issue? It's not like he got banned for his beliefs.

Damn I missed the speech. Where can I find it?

>mind the pronouns shitlord!

>being this new

There needs to be demand for that. When women start to openly shame feminism, and stop voting for parties that bring in shitskins in our countries, you'll have your shirts.

desu he was gagging for it. It's a miracle it took this long.

wasn't this anons on Sup Forums deciding to post shit on her wall though?
How did this tie back to Milo in anyway?

>Never understood this new "milo is bad" meme on here.
>>Destroys feminists.
>>Destroys muslims.
>>Destroys sjw's.
>>Destroys faggots (the bad kind)
>>Destroys other various progressive leftists.
>>Conservative libertarian.
>>Staunchly pro-Trump.
>>Staunchly anti-establishment.
>>Capitalist.
>>Against big government.
>>Usual lefty bully tactics don't faze him.
>>This is bad according to Sup Forums
>>b-but muh black dick jokes! muh degeneracy!
>Grow up faggot. It's all part of his act.
Stormfags/Shill for Hill people hate Milo

The rest of us realize what a valuable asset he is - and don't waste our time looking a gift horse in the mouth.

What happened this evening is a great loss in the culture war (YES I'M SERIOUS) and something has to be done about it!

we hate milo here

fuck off idiot

>follow rules
>be conservative on social media
chose one

>The rest of us realize what a valuable asset he is

You and >1% of Sup Forums

omg that's IT

i'm shill4shill now

>us
see

Twitter is stuck up its own ass in Silicon Valley. They are Neo-Liberal and shouldn't be considered leftist.

This makes me happy because I know that they will do the same to all of the SJW and far left accounts that do nothing but use inflammatory rhetoric and sling insults at white people.

It's fake

Twitter is a Nigger?

JUST

Let's start our own twitter

With freedom

And Milo

Haha that's cute

Fuck off Milo.

I wanna fuck Fred Flintsone. I bet he gives good head. Yabba Dabba Do!!

Word must get out, it must become common knowledge, that Twitter and Facebook are online prison camps defined by the ideology of their owners, and not common carrier communication platforms.

There must be 40Gbps of memes shit into Twitter and Facebook mocking their users for being slaves on a digital plantation.

This was Twitter's and Facebook's fatal mistake, to ban a dangerous faggot like Milo. It's going to end the companies, bearish on their stock.

It's already common knowledge Twitter does as it pleases, same with any other social media company.

As for this being any danger to them, kekeroonie