In case you didn't know BLM Leader Deray and head of Twitter @jack are fucking

This is literally the only thing you can find about it:

gotnews.com/confirmed-azealiabanks-says-jack-dorsey-gay/

The Azaelia Banks tweets were deleted and Charles Johnson was permanently banned.

Also, no combination of Deray + Jack Dorsey will autocomplete on the Google.

Look at @jack 's Twitter page.

Now #blacklivesmatter having its own emoji on Twitter makes more sense, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE
gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
twitter.com/jack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh and Deeray has HIV and him being a homosexual with aids is trying to be suppressed.

It's like Gamergate all over again.

This one is much deeper as the corruption is insane in this case. The head of one of the biggest social media platforms is fucking the head of a domestic terrorist organization. And that's just the tip (no pun intended)

You guys could really use this to fuck with Twitter's stock price.

*hint hint*

Dorsey is a massive piece of shit who works with Jared Cohen and Schmidt of Google to destabilize the Middle East and control politics worldwide.

bump
this is huge

Deray definitely sounds like a massive faggot in interviews

This is arguably the biggest story of the year. The a bunch of other corruption too but this is the main piece of it.

Long and short of it is the biggest social media companies are literally in bed with domestic terrorism.

Deray being a homosexual is pretty much an open secret but him and Dorsey fucking is probably the closest guarded secret right now on the internet.

*there's a bunch of other corruption

Oh, I remember you from the Infamy .org Thread a couple of months ago. Anything new on this topic?

Someone needs to tail these two and gather evidence.

black people don't like faggots though, how is this possible?

do you know this for a fact? or are you deducing this from the evidence you listed in the OP?

>i'm all for exposing it regardless

Deray seems like the most sensible one out there. If anything we should try to lessen happenings and get blm to rally behind him. It's literally spoiled white people destroying what started as a reasonable movement

i met deray

he was a bitch

Nigs actually make up the largest percentage homosexuals in America. Big surprise, they're closet fags.

The entire mainstream media has gone full-gamergate ever since Trump won his first primary.

Wasn't me, although infamy has some decent info it fails to address Israeli influence in the US.

Bump

not in my America.

This is why I love Azaelia Banks, that crazy bitch!

let's meme this into the news

>Israeli influence in the US
got some examples?

Whole thread here I was discussing Israeli influence regarding the Iraq War and JFK's assassination, just check posts by my id.

While we are at it, regarding the topic in the OP

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

>demand police stop enforcing the law in regards to black people
>reasonable movement

hooked me good you faggot

what is deray's real name again?

something "something" something?

>#staywoke

ye boi we woke as fuk boi hol up nigguh

Do you have any sources? This is very interesting!

I highly doubt that. unless you're counting niggers who "dropped the soap" in prison. Nonetheless, niggers don't celebrate their faggotry like we do. If there's been and increase in nogfags its because of single moms and Obama.

Thanks mate for the thread recomendation.

The whole "Google Is Not What It Seems" report is a must read for everyone on Sup Forums. It shows how fucking corrupt the tech companies and Hillary are. (But that shouldn't come as a surprise to most)

where do you think the whole boipucci meme comes from? nogs love tearin up that white ass

I did not realize what a nut Assange has become. The more there is the danger that he might be forgotten, the more ridiculous his theories of the world.

However, you have to think about his target audience. The audience doesn't consist of people who are familiar with things like DARPA grants, and think tanks. For people in the know, this writing will read like lunacy, because they will understand that Assange sees demons behind every innocuous shadow. Some random college kid from middle America, on the other hand, won't know that his writing is lunacy.

For example, think about his casual implication that DARPA funding of Page and Brin's Stanford research might be a signal of their nefarious links to some cabal of elites in the defence industry. Anyone who has worked in a top-ten engineering program knows that nothing could be further from the truth. Those grants go out, in a bureaucratic fashion, to tons of people, without any such elites getting involved at all. In fact the worst thing you can say about those DARPA grants is that they are haphazardly doled out for some real stupid projects.

But think about how that accusation looks to some kid. It seems like there is this grand conspiracy because Larry Page and Sergey Brin took DARPA money ... of course they must be deep cover CIA implants right?

Its complete stupidity from start to finish, but its the type of stupidity that can only be debunked by actually being there and seeing that Assange speaks nonsense. This guy is an entertainer and self-promoter of extraordinary cunning. Think of the audacity it takes to write this gibberish with such confidence.

You must be 15 years old. So easily swayed by a narrative.

nah Assange is legit

why else would they try to take him down with fake rape allegations?

Assange's accusations go WAY beyond Google receiving DARPA money.

>Since at least the 1970s, authentic actors like unions and churches have folded under a sustained assault by free-market statism, transforming “civil society” into a buyer’s market for political factions and corporate interests looking to exert influence at arm’s length. The last forty years has seen a huge proliferation of think tanks and political NGOs whose purpose, beneath all the verbiage, is to execute political agendas by proxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4iBBfEHNaE

gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

Whites are the least gay, blacks the most,

It's been a known secret for awhile. I just posted what an insider sent me.

>staywoke t-shirt
I thought "woke" was an afrocentrist meme

it-it's not a legit term r-right?

The funniest thing is the black community is completely homophobic yet they don't know the head of BLM is a flaming homosexual who has HIV.

Look at @jack's twitter

twitter.com/jack

is there an infographic for this, what did milo do?

Everyone reply to the message for more happenings with

>Thanks #GamerGate