Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is all well and good but how does he feel about jews?

fpbp

>implying Hollywood wasn't corrupt from the get-go

can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy?

define the "essence of star wars" and then explain to me how it's different than any other hollywood movie

did he really say that?
he's about to join that George Lucas status.
princess leah was lucky she died when she did

Absolutely based.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0IR6fJlV0

The prequels were basically indie films, one's success financing the other one's.

>"Essence of Star Wars"

As if it's an institution to be protected.
It's just entertainment, like fucking Monopoly.

Yeah. An actor caring about his role? What a waste of time, is just a job LAMO

Is your guy someone who is bitter and acts like a manchild because he thought himself special but the rest of the world didn't agree?

Glad you agree.

I wonder where Chad Daddy is now

He's a Lucas man and we all know how he felt about the (((white slavers)))

fpbp

has he realized what JJ and his buddies all have in common?

Lucas is a de facto Jew, i.e. he hangs around them so much he is absorbed into their character via osmosis. just like a certain (((President)))

I wish Mark was my grandpa

It's pretty telling that Sup Forums has to rely on fake quotes they made up themselves to feel like their narrative is real.

Wait this isn't real?

Disney must be holding Mark at gunpoint right now for all the shit-talking he did during Star Wars Celebration.

They're going to kill him off in the next movie so it wont matter

no he is not this is pay back for being a fuck drumpf i will be a hollywood shill.

>They're going to kill him off

We're going to kill you off in the next movie if you ever say some shit like that again.

>did he really say that?

Are you memeing?

Mark will win an Oscar for his performance in TLJ.

Another "woke" Hollywood cuck.

Just a bit of banter

It's fake. Hamill is woke now. Thinks Trump is literally Hitler and Luke was gay all along.

DRUMPT!!!

He is our only hope. He is the only original cast member left who genuinely cares about star wars. He's right about the shitty millennials who claim the prequels were better than the OT and the writers
>shitty reunion of han and leia in ep. 7
>han never got to reunite with luke
>no news of lando

Nah he's just rebuilding good boy points with (((them))) after letting the ball slip

Lucasfilm is making these movies primarily for the Hunger Games audience. Get over it.

You can watch Marvel movies or some other action movie or read the old Star Wars books.

Half of the people on here complaining about stuff like this hadn't even spent more than a few hours thinking about Star Wars in like the three years before they heard that Episode 7 was going to be made.

Star Wars isn't that big of a deal. The Last Jedi trailer on youtube doesn't have as many views as the new Thor movie trailer, for instance.

does anybody actually agree with this?

Hamill
woke

Dude try harder

Mark really took carries death hard
It sounds like something he'd say, I bet they'll kill him.
And then 9 starts with leis funeral, snipping the OT completely

>woke

called you all jewed instead

Its astounding how many star wars "fans" just completely hate the prequels but then forgive TFA for its blunders simply because "Hurr its Star Wars, real fans will like Star Wars no matter what". Really? If Greedo came back from the dead and buttfucked Han's corpse you would still enjoy the movie you consumerist zombie fucks?

Star Wars is shit.

STAR WARS
Balance of the Force
General Leia has died of a broken heart...

You've now spent an entire week obsessively spamming the same butthurt threads. First you were butthurt and splerged out about star wars being a secret plot to destroy white males. Now after a week of being mocked and btfo you're trying to make it more generic and about PC. You spammed this same thread like 30 minutes ago. Changing the image from Mark Hamill to this doesn't make you any less pathetic and isn't fooling anyone..

Kill yourself and spare us your retarded spam.

>I'm with her
>yeah Luke's gay sure lmao

Fuck no

>"You try to not take it personally. I mean I know they have to bring in a younger generation to keep the franchise going. I was prepared for that going into this, but then they cast this fucking nigger and you just know it's going to be shit. I'm washing my hands of this. Disney can go fuck themselves."

What did he mean by this?

you are upset, i guess the truth does hurt

>Disney better give me my green lightsaber back because I sure as fuck won't use the one the nigger touched
That one came out of nowhere

Flying high
No lie
You know thissss

>With...Daisy's character...what's her name?
I haven't watched the new Star Wars nor read the script and attended thousands of interviews for the movie and even I know that, what the hell happened to Hamil?

Did they make Luke a monkey with Down's syndrome and hep C or something? He seems pissed in almost all of these clips.