/Mena/ - مينا

Al quds girl edition

My Ancesters :)

Fellow arabs lets join in discussion

show bobz

>tfw I triggered some diaspora so hard he started namefagging as me and pretending to be me
I guess have to start tripfagging now :/
Assalamu alaikum bhai

trips can be painful

Are you guys fasting again? Why do you love to starve yourselves?

Can you dedicate more of your posting energy to this thread and a little bit less to thé catalog plese ? You a wonderful potential investor for this general
will do my best to give the due (you)s

why is /mena/ ded? what happen?

>>>/9gag/

hate levant poos

Check your steam

Ok akhi

"WE NEED PROGRESS" exclaimed the woman in the thick-rimmed glasses.
"Ah, excellent," Ahmed thought contentedly to himself, "they are thinking rationally."
"We need to root out corruption, period." said the middle-aged man in the blue shirt, slight southern drawl lending a down-home earthiness to his earnest proclamation.
"Oh my, it is such a joy to have such reasonable people!" Ahmed said to himself, beaming with pride at the delight he had brought to his talk buddies. It was an idyllic day in Ahmed's political Café circle. But, then things took a turn for the worst. "SHARIA!" screeched a balding brown person, quite obviously high on something.
"Oh my, someone should be watching over that poor man," Ahmed thought to himself. But, before he could finish that thought, a rotund man burst forth from the masses, the oil on his face still smeared across his messy beard.
"JIHAD!" the horrifying painted man exclaims, stabbing the air vehemtly with two massive, pudgy digits.
"What has begun here is something terrible," Ahmed thinks to himself, rooted in place by equal parts fear, and morbid fascination.
"ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE!" shrieks a curiously toupee'd stranger, the disparity of voice and adornment calling into question the beast's gender. "AND EQUALITY" yells the man-lady's back-quatto, the horrifying extra upper torso protruding from the hermaphrodite's back, malign intent dancing across his/her eyes. Ahmed is speechless at the spectacle unfolding before him.
"INFIDELS!" an infernal scarecrow man spews forth, every diabolical syllable dripping from his tongue an affront to sanity and dignity.
"Uh...aren't those oxymorons?"" says a man plainly.
"Finally, a bit of respite ," Ahmed thought as he heaved a breathless sigh of relief. But what he had seen so far could never prepare him for what came next.
"GAY MOSQUES" squealed the man's bloated pig-wife, barely managing to stay balanced atop her chair.
A realization dawned on poor Ahmed's mind : "nuke mena"

Islam does not mean peace, it means submission [to God].

Anyone who says Islam means peace is in error.

Went out of your house again Krieg?

Thoughts on half-Iranian girls?

yechh

>مينا

you want to date one?

half as bad as full-iranian girls

yes

Are you a half Iranian girl Reza?

ignore the dutch islamism

go ahead give it a try I say.

are you the real Baal from the Bible?

yeah.
think i'm pretty baal?

alright diasmells it's time out for you, you're clogging up the thread again. come back when you've learned how to post normally

take it easy. there's no need for mach 10 fast threads
if you can't handle this go back to your DBSpic generals you pershit

Only thing I'm clogging up is your sister's cavities

No I'm just a lord (baal) unfortunately.
y-yes
Be careful how you talk to me you brown subhuman, I know how to deal with your kind and I'm very dangerous. This thread is for Aryan diaspora only.

someone's mad

>This thread is for Aryan diaspora only.
Yes, this
Natives need to fuck off, /mena/ is a diaspora thread

dumb dbsposter

back to the refugee raft diasporals

>implying you wouldn't dream of living Lebanon for greener pastures

walfare leeching aliens leave this thread

I hereby request a grand alliance of all diasporas to fight the nativeshits.

You should come and shitpost with me sometime

>walfare leaching
most diasporas are working members of society you unemployed failure of a human being.

only Iranian diaspora

no thanks i'd rather disembowel myself with a rusty spoon than go anywhere near that hell

I warned you. Disgusting, greasy brown subhuman. How dare you speak to your superiors, sucker. You disgrace. You are everything that’s gone wrong in this world. You’re a self consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of shit AND WORST OF ALL YOU'RE A SMELLY BROWN MANLET.

the day i eventually immigrate will be the day i leave this boring shit
last thing i need is a grim reminder of what a sad dustbowl i was concieved in

>capitals
>.
confirmed arrogant redditor

Who gave you permission to (you) at me you disgusting waste of space? God you make me so mad, why can't you brown subhumans stop pestering us Aryan Phoenicians. Why must you shit up this world with your browness. Just die, please, for the sake of this world just die.

You'd be a great addition to the CHADforce. Think about it

>you brown subhumans stop pestering us Aryan Phoenicians

I do(n't) mean to put a stick in your wheel, but contracting rabies and gonorrhea from getting ballbusted by a a real life kobold doesn't count as a profession

anna nooshin, a cute iranian that has worked her way to celebrity status in the netherlands

good on her

>implying my gf isn't cleaner then you arap subhumans

typical iranian cumslut

honestly iranians, armenians and jews are the trinity of shit in terms of people

I'm sorry, but the Phoenicians were Semites

>it's another ''arap subhumans rage against succesfull iranians'' episode

ah yes nice success her rhinoplastic face has gotten here, truly hardworking

i want to give her my BWC

If Iran is so successful then why does my country have 500,000 of them selling rugs and scamming people as IT?

shut your egyppo mouth about my waifu, punk...

Good still better 100% iranian pure Shah Sayyed blood

>its another "gypsy kaffir who's having an identity crisis thinks he's Iranian" episode
>things you subhuman kaffir dogs will never have - the posts

cute iranian womanlets CUTE

The stinky brown leb ran with his tail between his legs but don't worry I'll finish him off. Wanna team up?

i never said iran was succesfull

dude, no need to be an ass, i literally ignored you all day, why cant you do the same?

drumpf is pretty based on foreign policy desu

Reread this post.

>anime banned
Maybe all the neets on this site might be able to finally get a job. Me included.

Lets do it
Cause you need to stay in your own general

total QT

i said iranians not iran. and i was refering to diasporas
the country itself is crap from an economical point of view yes.

only if you go to /cum/ as well

non arabs leave please
diasporas leave please
arrogant redittors leave please

sneaky iranian subhuman posting under dutch flag

Why don't we all fuck off back to our respective generals? That way all the natives can sit here twiddling their dicks and posting anime girls.
>arrogant redittors
Guess you gotta leave then habib albi

Arabs are more successful than Iranians though. Iranians mostly work as grocery store sellers or fake IT support

how is this allowed?

Fine lets go

most arab diasporas are jobless losers

t.marokkans ondermens

All diaspora are jobless losers

all who insult iranians will be trampled under my feet

>Poolestinian or Egypsy in UAE

sneaky

I am an Emirati.
And everyone in this country is hardworking, otherwise they wouldn't be here.

U have shiite taste in Iranian women.

>bunch of muslim females loudly talking with each other without any male supervising them
is this allowed in your country?

>everyone in this country is hardworking

Except the Emiratis.

No, we also are hardworking.

You're not a neet ^_^
But tru
Difference is I'm only in the US for uni.
You've lived in Romania your entire life and just come off as the super cringy stereotypical clueless diaspora who doesn't shut up about the country his parents came from.
kys
Pls don't post sister

she looks average AF

>hates america
>goes to study there
every single time.

>clueless
you got called out by 3 other iranians you mentally deranged retard

not that cute tbhwy Baal.

Filter trips, Friend.

i used to do that, but i thought he had at least the basic decency to ignore me if i ignored him.
but it looks like he can't.

WHAT IS THIS HALF PRICE NOSEJOB HOUR?

says the kike

AT LEAST I BELONG HERE

MENA IS THE SUPERIOR SEMITIC MANS THREAD

ARIER RAUS

>superior
>semitic

JUST ASK YOUR SEMITE'D COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE YOU DONT SPEAK, ORJO (FINNISH WORD FOR SLAVE ETYMOLOGICALLY MEANING ARYAN)