>Milo blamed for it

lol, anybody have screenshots?

recode.net/2016/7/19/12232460/milo-yiannopoulos-permanently-suspended-twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/w/1YpJkoPQoWZJj
google.com/#q=flame war
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should do our best to #FreeMilo

I actually think this is kinda important or else Twitter will eventually implement filters that directly (or more likely indirectly) filter every conservative opinion.

bumping with an ass

Milo's live on periscope. Just started
periscope.tv/w/1YpJkoPQoWZJj

Isn't this degenerate a literal redditer?

Yes. Reddit is the home of the alt right and milo is the leader

he is a degenerate, his side kick is MUH DICK incarnate ant he will probably get beheaded in sweden anyway(I will not be anywhere near to clarify)

Milo is a cancer.

its all still up there lmao she hasn't even taken it down pic related

>"We have been in the process of reviewing our hateful conduct policy to prohibit additional types of abusive behavior and allow more types of reporting"

They're already on it.

twitter is a private company.

They can ban whoever they want.

yeah and they are, that is why twitter will tank.

not sorry milo got canned but twitter is shit

ty

Well they have to follow their own agreement.
Which they clearly wrote they reserve the right to change at anytime but they haven't changed it.

Okay?

That is the point of his character.

>Newton's third law
For every action there is an equal and opposit reaction.

When the PC culture of Marxist faggotry got shoved down our throat, guess what was inevitable? The exact fucking opposite, purposely offensive anti-safespace.

Nero probably isn't that guy really, but that is who he played because that role was inevitable. And he got it and won the payday.

they're a public company you dumb fucking leaf

FUCK

Twitter has lost money every quarter for 10 straight years.

They only exist because we are in a massive tech bubble a la 2001

Fun fact: That she beast actually is anti-white. These are real tweets

Why do you want to regulate a private company? Don't you support capitalism?

They might be on their way to becoming hte next Myspace. Dead as fuck.

if you're an idiot who invested in Twitter, and hasn't already sold, I'd do it before they announce their next rules.

>Shills hating on based Milo now

Fuck off lol

0/10 bait

yet tweeners and highschoolers will still fall for it

People who aren't far left SJW are going to have to set up their own social media. There's no way around it, they will have even more power than traditional media, if left unchecked twitter and FB will control elections.

So Milo is suspended but this bitch gets to stay?

I am a shareholder.

I don't give a fuck.

If they majority shareholders do they can reverse this decision, otherwise they won't.

The stock is total fucking shit anyways, as I said above they haven't recorded a cent of profit in 10 years.

But by public/private I dont mean whether they are equity financed, but the fact they are non-governmental and should be able to choose who they conduct their business with

good, let them sink even further

give her a break, shes just a stupid nigger that doesnt know any better

>It's an Ecuador shitskin wants to talk US politics episode
worry about your murder rates first kid

Milo is better as a martyr. Not a twitter martyr, I mean a dead person

How does it feel to lose half your investment in 4 months. I was pissed

How are they still there if they don't make profit?

>no My Chemical Romance reference instead

dropped

They're publicly traded and an important enough media platform in our country that it absolutely is important.

We know Twitter is crooked with BLM and other SJW shit, and we know they rarely let our shit trend even if #s say it should be. But do you really wanna let it slide when they stop letting us post there altogether?

Keep in mind, normie moderates have no idea who Milo is. They might get a retweet from a retweet here or there. They might spend 10 mins per day on Twitter and maybe more on Kikebook. It's soon gonna be ALL liberal propaganda.

Fuck this is gold.

Here is there chart from morningstar

>tech compnaies

Kek, I decided to go on vacation there. Don't let the flag fool you. Unlike you I'm not some NEET living on autistbuxs.

>Why do you want to regulate a private company? Don't you support capitalism?
Depends, the twitter CEO is legally obliged to try and make the most money possible for shareholders. He's using other peoples money to fund his political activism.

Shareholders should launch a class action lawsuit against twitter management.

mobute is a shit twitter account

>conservative opinion.
DUDE SO CONSERVATIVE LMAO

>This is what Ecuadorians want you to believe
I know you want to leave your shithole and immigrate to the US, which is why you want to be involved in US political discussion but you're better off here

don't care about charts, hope they tank

>How are they still there if they don't make profit?
They take shareholders money then spend it on political activism instead of running the business.

Well, I hold them inderectly through a nasdaq ETF.

I wasn't buying in via the IPO. I don't invest in individual companies. I only hold a tiny portion of them (like way less than 1% of my portfolio) for massive diversification)

tech bubble.

As long as a select few companies will continue to strike it big (either record massive profits or get bought out) people will take on tons of risk just for the chance of hitting that home run. Nasdaq is valued the highest its ever been atm.

Twitter has lost money every month for 10 straight years.

BUT, it has well over a trillion users doesn't it?

If they figure out how to make money, they have a bigger market and profit opportunity than pretty much any company save for google.

So investors are banking on the fact that they company will be able to turn a trillion users into a way to make money.

But the company is run by retards so it won't happen.

Want me to post my white man gainz? Little fuccboi like you would probably get turned on.

I'm not big milo fan but free speech is what all social media was originally built on dammit. Enjoy it while it lasts.

>the year of our lord, [CURRENT YEAR}
>still giving a shit about cucks and religion

Conservatives are united against a greater evil who are trying to eliminate our way of life. Fuck outta here with your small beans senpai.

Milo is a false prophet who should be hung with the rest of the degenerates on the day of the rope

This

We'd prefer to have our voices heard.

Come on, she is a minority she doesn't know better.

He deserves to be banned. Look what he did to the room he booked for speeches at the RNC. This is what happens when you give a mentally ill attention seeking faggot attention. Look what he reduced Geert Wilders to

America was built on free speech.

Social media was most certainly not.

Then make your own website.

Twitter is a private company and can do what they want.

fuck milo. you are a niggerloving cuck faggot. kys

no, he has posted here for years.

It's like tumblr, just a moneysink. Too popular to shut it down

wtf is that faggot shit?

Wtf I hate Geert now. Is that happening now? Got a link?

Is that real? I'm pretty mad.

And we can get away with whatever we can get away with.
This is war. Rules don't apply.

Looks appropriate to me.

>a trillion users

Dude wut

Fucking hilarious.

Geert doesn't seem to be that mad.

Why are you guys getting so butthurt about Milo.

Twitter is nothing more than an electronic version of a highway rest stop bathroom stall, used only be degenerates, narcissists, and shills.

Found the faggot

Even if one puts the argument that Twitter is a private company who can do what it wants, it doesnt change the fact that they show favoritism to liberal SJW/Feminist retards.

Like the above poster pointed out, niggers, kebabs and the like can post anti-white, anti western things all day and night, and twitter wont bat an eye. Shit, ISIS recruits using twitter and twitter doesnt do shit about it. At this point, it is painfully obvious that they are against those who are not in line with the political left.

Anyone with a twitter account should delete it and forget that piece of shit platform.

>They can ban whoever they want.

And we can mention how totalitarian and anti-free speech they are.

Why are blacks such racists? They hate whites and cops for racially profiling them, but even the kindest and most down to earth black person will still be all "dem whites baka y we up up wif dem crakkkas"

I don't understand, pol.

>This is the right-wing in 2016

thaks milo

Maybe this is good as it will provoke someone to make a Twitter clone with a freeze peach policy.

I never realized Twitter was so homophobic. I'm disgusted by this news.

He's really doubled down on his homosexuality lately, hasn't he?

go choke on a potato you fucking red haired freckled troll.

>Destroys feminists.
>Destroys muslims.
>Destroys sjw's.
>Destroys faggots (the bad kind)
>Destroys other various progressive leftists.
>Conservative libertarian.
>Staunchly pro-Trump.
>Staunchly anti-establishment.
>Capitalist.
>Against big government.
>Usual lefty bully tactics don't faze him.
>This is bad according to Sup Forums

>b-but muh black dick jokes! muh degeneracy!
Grow up faggot. It's all part of his act.

one less jew on the internet 5999999 to go

Why is Twitter still relevant and used to those who are not verified accounts?

wtf i like twitter now

>this is war
What is war? Opinions? Over the internet? Are you fucking kidding me? There are plenty of websites that house conservative discussion. Are you so retarded that you believe Facebook and Twitter, two PRIVATE business won't try to appeal to the majority? You must think this is a huge deal. It isn't. Revolting and typing away on your keyboard won't change Twitter's mindset. Get off the computer, take in some fresh air, and honestly look at your priorities.

So this is the alt-right? woah...

Who knew twitter was this Based

>had to go back all the way to feb of last year.

If you can't find something within 3 months Please. Just stop.

>Revolting and typing away on your keyboard won't change Twitter's mindset.

Seems to work for the SJWs that got him banned.

>twitter will tank because they are a private company
I love how rightards turn into communists whenever the free market doesn't work in their favor.

MODS

google.com/#q=flame war
Are you a fucking child?

Dude so what altright things are you up to these days?

I'm buying these overpriced t-shirts and taking bbc up my white ass hole

#altrightlife #justaltrightthings

He's gonna lose so much fucking money in the long term because of this, it's hilarious. Just like what happened to Chuck "Floor Shitter" Johnson.

lol been drinking a little bit too much

meant a billion.

but my stock advice is still on point

Their stock has been constantly falling

top kek

Ireland is to England as Mexico is to The US, please go. You have no valid points and you freely live in a nation with false freedom and shit culture.

The SJWs share the same mindset as Twitter. This isn't what I mean at all. If Twitter leans left, they will be more than happy to appeal to the left.

fuck off nobody cares. Milo is a dirty attention seeking faggot.

We got a fairly big Fox Sports 1 personality, and noted Twitter stock shareholder, openly against this now.

>he's been invited to all kinds of official Twitter events for being an early investor and believer and also one of their best Periscope accts

>I am a shareholder.
HHAHAHA. Bad investment buddy.