All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces

All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/resizer/dKKKEmun8lAAYDt1r2afZPYikes=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/J3VSUM4NRJBVBNW74WIOBRNAZU.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hang in there m8

who /drinking/ here?

Some of you are Turks don't go to Berlin Tomorrow

>tfw surrounded by Sorianos

Don't worry my guy. We survived TripAdvisor and Trivago embarrassment and losing to Czechia. You can survive this.

heard Germany posted a big surplus in 2017. pretty good tßh

>losing in a sport hardly anybody cares about in your country is as bad as losing in the sport your country in completely obsessed with

get a load of this guy

Bettman is to blame

I'm mostly referring to surviving the Sup Forums shitstorm this is causing.

>muh Bettman

why don't you ask the owners of the 7 Canadian NHL teams if they voted for or against going to the Olympics?

What's her name, Sup Forums?

;_;

Her name's Canada

Hilary

How about the Canadian team that played like wet ass is to blame?

Alexis

I lift my glass to you, Mr. Schnitzel.

lol Berlin is Turks and a Lefty goverment and our state goverment.

Nothing of value can be lost there.

You mean the woman in the winter Olympics that I have an unreasonable and unhealthy attraction to?

Nina Roth; I didn't know curlers could be so fucking hot. Stands to reason since there are some really good-looking women who are professional pool players.

this desu

I think the US would become the financial powerhouse it once was if half of California just sank into the ocean. They like to pretend that they're contributing, but if you actually analyze their general contribution, they're a cancerous growth that drains the GDP.

isn't a lot of that residual from the east Germany problem?

latimes.com/resizer/dKKKEmun8lAAYDt1r2afZPYikes=/1400x0/arc-anglerfish-arc2-prod-tronc.s3.amazonaws.com/public/J3VSUM4NRJBVBNW74WIOBRNAZU.png

Tears for Fears version >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gary Jules version

Dont feel ashamed man. Our women had the gold since February 2002, 3 months before the girl who won figure skating was born. Our men were beaten by a suffocating system tailor made for the big ice. Take a deep breath and relax. The vast majority of countries can't say they have won on home soil, we can and it is a privilage most wont ever get.

>caring about hockmeme when we have 11 other gold medals

the actual reason for this is that we were only united in 1871, so the country didn't grow with a big focus on the capital but decentralized instead

t. flyover retard, if LA or SF disappeared our economy would have an unprecedented crash