Nig Frens. Please help me understand the appeal of modern-day rap "music"

Nig Frens. Please help me understand the appeal of modern-day rap "music".

There's no vocal skill involved in the majority of the popular songs. No impressive instrumental talent. Nothing that actually took time to make compared to actual musical works of art.

Rap just seems like almost the Mcdonalds of music. There's not much to it. I guess it's poetry in a way, about violence, sex, and drugs that is. But I still have trouble understanding how people enjoy listening to it.

Is it more like that it's understood that it's very weak considering the rest of the musical spectrum? And it's more of a cultural thing that nig frens can just enjoy together? Like when you're up in a tree you like having competitions with who can talk the quickest?

I would like a genuine response. Thanks Nig Frens

Attached: 1567184667462.jpg (250x200, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_ZTYgq4EoRo
youtu.be/9f5zD7ZSNpQ
youtu.be/AzlcFH27dTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What did you expect from the worst race on Earth?

a lot of people have no taste and listen to rap because it's the most accessible form of music (even though it isn't really music)

Why is the metric vocal skill involved in popular songs? It's pop music also then not music by these strange overly strict definitions? I'd listen to a shitty boring mumble trap track over a truck fuckin flag waving beer crushing bro country track any day.

Fuck off with your gatekeeping

Hate myself for agreeing with it. But they actually are. Throughout history blacks have contributed VERY little to the progression of the human race.

They're violent, have the highest crime rates in America. And they sit on their asses and complain about shit that no one but themselves can help fix.

I worked a lot in assisting poor people about 6 years ago, and those fuckers are actually the laziest bunch. The people I helped get jobs couldn't even hold one for more than three weeks at a fast food restaurant, called white people racist for literally NOTHING. Oh, we ask you to not piss on the floor in the bathroom? racist. We ask you the reasoning why you can't hold any of the jobs our agency is giving you? racist. Why did the manager fire you? they were racist.

Blacks have made their entire modern culture around trying to play the victim WHENEVER they can. People might call me racist, but at least I'm working a fucking job and not out hurting people like these monkeys.

Because it doesn't require much thought or talent, but still invokes strong emotion

Mumble rap is terrible. And only faggots enjoy it.

I enjoyed rap more a few years back, but I've shifted away from it more recently. I mostly listen to Jazz and Funk now. Rap is music and OP is retarded. You could conclude that any genre isn't music by sampling their worst and saying SEE?!?!?? Kesha's first album was hot pop garbage and now she's on some decent shit not gunna lie

Are you not able to answer the question? Maybe you should get tyrone out of your wifes cunt-bowl and ask him his opinion instead of leaving this stupid ass comment.

Attached: 1567185305038.gif (250x250, 122K)

Which questions? And why are you ignoring mine. Kill yourself cunt

Oh look, a violent Nigger. What a surprise.

OP confirmed troll, Nazi, and nigger simultaneously

Congrats, you went full retard

>No argument
Lol kill yourself

How so? By walking down your street with a banana to attract the porch monkeys?

This right here. Nuggets are subhuman filth and need to be purged

No, do it slowly by spending all your time inside hating others. Social ostracization lowers average lifespan.

>Let's see if we can make nazis kill themselves at the same rates as trannies

Kek, true equality

Rap is poetry, but most people only make it to the surface and only hear the lyrics about hitting bitches up and and making bankrolls, but more often than not it's used as metaphor to express an understood stereotype against the backdrop of a black man that has become successful through the accumulation of wealth through his flowetry. Most 90s artists used that as a storytelling component. Tupac and Biggie both sold crack in real life and both faced police cases for it despite the fact that the only other employment opportunities around aren't enough to pay for biggies daughter or tupacs mom. At the same time tupac raps about "fucking bitches in these hardcore streets", his very next line is about how his drug addict mother still tried her hardest to keep him from that life. If you want a more modern example, chance the rapper is a national treasure. His songs also have the overall musical talent you're looking for. He's a stunning pianist and he regularly invites other cross genre artists to perform songs with him, usually based around piano chords. Tyler the creator is another great example. Especially his newer works. Now that hes got his fame and money, it's become entirely about art for him. He released a love song with kali uchis called After the Storm with the god of funk himself, bootsy collins, on backup vocals and bass. That song along with the entire flowerboy album are perfect examples of transition rap, or rap that crosses into other genres with respect to those genres. If you want to dive into rappers that use violence in rap to discuss family issues, earl sweatshirt is the greatest example of this. He sings about how he's wronged his mother, but peer pressure pushes him to keep being an asshole that smokes too much and stalks women because he's too shy.

Alternatively, take ANY country song and lay the lyrics next to almost any rap song discussing the same subject matter, and good luck to you if you can tell the difference.

Nah sorry, I have a job. I don't have time to be out in the jungle hanging from trees like yourself.

Wow thank you I didn't want to type all that out just to have some nazi to tell me I'm brainwashed into liking rap. You're extremely correct and I could not have said it better

Tldr; if you can't understand juxtaposition, you are incapable of understanding good rap.

Good goy, continue making money for us.

>Raging online does nothing to stop white genocide

This is the response I was looking for. Thanks fren

Attached: 1571848353336.png (1267x785, 97K)

Man, I've been dealing with retarded Nazi's since their containment board stopped bothering to contain them. This is just another day. I fully expect one of the retards to step up and ooga booga at me, but so what? It's an anonymous imageboard and it's the only reason they aren't afraid to be a total cunt. So come on you sloppy nazi cunts. Shower me in your stale whitepower mung.

Not "us". It's my money you lazy nigger.

Also Kendrick's TPaB, especially the track For Free off it. 10/10 erratic combo band feel

Based

No problem friendo.

where did all the reddit users come from?

Good goy, continue thinking it's your money. Go consume more products.

Presumably, Reddit

Just because you don’t understand it doesn’t make it bad.

>justifies being unemployed by not sucking up to "the man"

Get a job.

This

This is now a good rap thread
youtu.be/_ZTYgq4EoRo

I also agree with this. I used to think kendrick was kind of shit, but in recent years he's been killing it. I also highly recommend school boy q. School boy q is HARDCORE gangsta rap. Almost every song he produces is about real life ghetto glorification. He'll sing about slingin and fuckin and truckin, and then transition into a story about a drive by he and his daughter were victims of as a consequence. He also is VERY politically driven, but starkly middle ground. For example, he thinks that whitey needs to pay for these injustices, but also thinks people like kanye west need to own the strife they cause.

how do we send them back?

Kek

false.

Awwwww yeah

youtu.be/9f5zD7ZSNpQ

Bold of you to assume I'm not employed

>Nig Frens

Attached: 1558845248959.webm (640x360, 1.87M)

>Fiercely defends not working.
>Claims to actually work
fuck off back to the tree you fell down from.

youtu.be/AzlcFH27dTU
This one is even anti degeneracy for all those white identitarians out there

Lmfao how possibly is triggering your anti jew but pro capitalist sentiment by teasing you about your consumption a fierce defense of not working? The Ecuadorian Jellysnake can increase it's body length up to 22x the original size, making it the world's second biggest stretch after your response

Now lets wait for the rap song from that nigger telling us all about his struggle to survive.

I swear, they talk about doing the most horrible shit in these songs. But when it actually happens? It's fucking scary.

I can never get behind violent music. It riles up others to do that same. It's fucking dangerous.

Go back to school and learn how to write a proper sentence you dumb nigger. No one is going to be able to understand what you just wrote.

I could clink 2 rocks together and make more sense than whatever that was.

JID is good shit

Kill people, buy shit, fuck school